Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who do you think would win...

Rock Lee- allowed to open the same amount as gates as he did against Gaara

Naruto- Limited to Sage mode, no BM or chakra cloaks, and he doesnt start with SM, no summons

Sasuke- Limited to Three tomoe Sharingan, no summons

So who would win between Naruto vs Rock Lee, and Sasuke vs Rock Lee?

My Thoughts...
Naruto vs. Rock Lee
this would be a good fight IMO, Naruto has become stronger in the taijutsu category throughout the series and is much smarter and more efficient in using clones and his rasengan

Lee is very good at taijutsu, and has crazy speed and strength on top of that, i think he wins in base form with high difficulty

If they both powered up i think SM naruto would beat Lee in the Gates Mode... (GM? haha) mid to high diff

Sasuke vs. Rock Lee
yet another great fight... both have amazing speed, Rock lee has the gates and great strength, sasuke has a large ninjutsu arsenal... I think if Lee does use the gates then he would lose to sasuke with mid diff since sasuke's ninjutsu use may be too much for Lee to handle

If Lee used the gates then i think he would beat sasuke with High diff, sasuke has great intelligence and is good at being efficient with his strategies and stuff, so it might still be hard for sasuke since one mistake would be the death of him since he doesnt have an ultimate defense to rely on.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with everything that you have said as of now. I'll think this over though.

If Naruto starts in base, his best chance is to create a huge number of clones to fight Lee while he himself tries to enter sage mode. Once that is done Naruto wins mid difficulty as he can sense Lee as well as use frog kumite to attack Lee without hitting him. Not only that but in sage mode Naruto's healing abilities which are already very good will increase.

A three tomoe Uchiha Sasuke is a pretty big threat to any non kage level ninja. Lee would get spanked hard if he doesn't use gates because Sasuke's ninjutsu arsenal and genjutsu is too much. Let's say he goes to five gates, Sasuke will have trouble trying to keep up with Lee's speed. He kept up with V1 Raikage so I think he can manage. Sasuke's best chance is to chidori nagashi himself to electrocute Lee. Another strategy he can pull off is to summon his hawk and fly away until Lee is tired, then finish him off. It can go either way but I'll give it to Sasuke based on feats. I didn't even start to talk about Sasuke's genjutsu which Lee hasn't shown any counters for. Remember how Lee sucks at ninjutsu and genjutsu, I believe that will be his ultimate downfall. Overall Sasuke high difficulty.

Reactions: Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with everything that you have said as of now. I'll think this over though.

If Naruto starts in base, his best chance is to create a huge number of clones to fight Lee while he himself tries to enter sage mode. Once that is done Naruto wins mid difficulty as he can sense Lee as well as use frog kumite to attack Lee without hitting him. Not only that but in sage mode Naruto's healing abilities which are already very good will increase.

A three tomoe Uchiha Sasuke is a pretty big threat to any non kage level ninja. Lee would get spanked hard if he doesn't use gates because Sasuke's ninjutsu arsenal and genjutsu is too much. Let's say he goes to five gates, Sasuke will have trouble trying to keep up with Lee's speed. He kept up with V1 Raikage so I think he can manage. Sasuke's best chance is to chidori nagashi himself to electrocute Lee. Another strategy he can pull off is to summon his hawk and fly away until Lee is tired, then finish him off. It can go either way but I'll give it to Sasuke based on feats. I didn't even start to talk about Sasuke's genjutsu which Lee hasn't shown any counters for. Remember how Lee sucks at ninjutsu and genjutsu, I believe that will be his ultimate downfall. Overall Sasuke high difficulty.
nice to know someone agrees with my points haha... dont forget that in SM he can use rasen shuriken which would own Lee, then i know summons give a big advantage i dont like to count them in 1v1 since some are just OP and its like fighting against two people at the same time

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put up a collage of Base sasuke's feats for Part 2 xD (not all of them but still)
You must be registered for see images

Maybe I'm just underrating Rock Lee cause he was treated poorly in Part 2. Honestly I would have thought that he would have entered the Gates in the situation he was in against Kisame (he was pretty screwed in that water prison) but maybe the jutsu stopped him.

I'd type a small one for Naruto too but I'm getting tired x_x

Thinking back on this, Sasuke doesn't seem to have quite the defense he has in his other forms. Heck at least he had CM lvl2 wings to protect him before, now the best I can thing of is Chidori Nagashi. Gaara had his sand armor to protect him and needed to turn his gourd into sand on top of that, while sasuke seems pretty defenseless in comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuriboh

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd at least give Sasuke curse mark, everyone else has transformations. That being said 3T sharingan still has quite a lot of abilities such as the combat vision and genjutsu, plus he was able to react to the raikage's speed. I don't know but Naruto beats Lee w/sage mode.

Airjustu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see him beating sasuke and He could maybe beat naruto if he doesn't stay in sage mode for a long time(which he can't) so i say he could beat naruto with high dif

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd at least give Sasuke curse mark, everyone else has transformations. That being said 3T sharingan still has quite a lot of abilities such as the combat vision and genjutsu, plus he was able to react to the raikage's speed. I don't know but Naruto beats Lee w/sage mode.
well like currently sasuke doesnt have the curse mark so i left that out, also i didnt want to say sasuke could use MS or EMS since that would be way to OP

Tartarus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well like currently sasuke doesnt have the curse mark so i left that out, also i didnt want to say sasuke could use MS or EMS since that would be way to OP
It makes sense. Although I consider Sasuke w/sharingan his base form, it's still pretty strong. btw nice sig :D

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the rep and of course sage naruto would destroy gated Lee. I was being a bit generous to Lee that is all. Make the fight base Naruto VS Lee than I will give it to Lee instead most likely. I also think 3 tomoe Sasuke alone can handle Lee with extreme difficulty, speed isn't everything.

The guy literally works just as hard if not harder than the two yet got trolled so badly.

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the rep and of course sage naruto would destroy gated Lee. I was being a bit generous to Lee that is all. Make the fight base Naruto VS Lee than I will give it to Lee instead most likely. I also think 3 tomoe Sasuke alone can handle Lee with extreme difficulty, speed isn't everything.

The guy literally works just as hard if not harder than the two yet got trolled so badly.
yeah that whole team got trolled bad

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke can put Lee under a 3 tomoe genjutsu. With only 5 gates open he wont even be as fast as Bee and Sasuke can easily keep up with that. Once his gates run out Lee is screwed.

Naruto? not even a discussion.