lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think a little before just ticking a box.

Who would you rather have seen as the Yin power in the Narutoverse?

1: Sasuke
2: itachi

I frankly wish that Itachi had been the one to end up being Naruto's Yin power by some plot no jutsu and Sasuke would simply have succumb to darkness. I think it's a little insulting for the fans to try to accept Sasuke as anything other than the criminal and selfish b***ard he is. Not that I dislike him, but I recognise his actions. Regardless of his emotions and intentions, it's the actions we have to focus on.

Reactions: Chie

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love Itachi, but I am completely against Itachi getting the Yin.

Sure he was badass, but was he the one that was Naruto's childhood friend? Was he the one to join Orochimaru for power to destroy the Leaf?
No.

Sasuke is just fine with the Yin.....

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point was that Itachi would have replaced Sasuke's character. Basically the same story but instead of Sasuke, it would be Itachi. I just feel he was a stronger and better developed character.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm. This poll resulted into one about who's more favored between the Uchiha bros, instead of the actual question.

For your question and ignoring favoritism here, Sasuke.
He's always portrayed as Naruto's equal. Itachi being that would upset the power balance. Also, the majority of the people in this fanbase have a long running gag of making gay jokes between Sasuke and Naruto...they're spiritually connected after all. So, no. I wouldn't want to see Itachi as that. Itachi was a straight, young man who died young & had an interesting back story, not Naruto's partner for life. He doesn't fit this role. lol xD

Mind you, I know that Naruto's/Sasuke's relationship breeches nothing more than that of brothers. But this fanbase likes to tease anything it can get its hands on. I don't mind them teasing Sasuke, but wouldn't like to see that with Itachi because it would just be weird and not fit very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: lswhyte123