Straw Hat Zoro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is awesome that Sasuke ended up with a daughter in the end. But only one kid I thought he was trying to revive his clan. I would have liked to see him with a son around Bolts age or at least have Sakura pregnant with another kid on the way. Its just me being picky but I wanted to see Sasuke have a son.

What about you guys???

giostep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um. Who says thats sasukes child?
I will assume so for now, until the movie comes out. All the other children are noticeably similar to their parents.

SageOro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Theory:
-Sasuke and karin have a child(Salada)
-Karin dies
-Sakura takes care over Salada
-salada thinks sakura is her mother, cause she was too young to remember karin
-i dont know if sasuke and sakura have a relationship or sasuke just asked Sakura to take care because hes travelling alot
-this would explain the glasses and karinlike behaviour in salada
Its not just the glasses, salada analyzes like karin too...
Example:karin analyzes danzos technique during the sasuke fight like salada analyzes bolts behaviour

AntonChigurh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait what? where did you read that
Just hedging a bet.

How fitting for it to be

1. Itachi's seed is what reboots the uchiha clan

2. For Sasuke being the "naruto" in this case running into his own "sasuke" A bloodline member who may have gone off the deep end. A brash young kid who has been exposed to too much killing and death and Sasuke must save him just as how Naruto saved him. Would give him some real interesting food for thought.

Last edited:

AntonChigurh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke eventually reaches his nephew and they travel together for sometime. They both get separated and he runs into the Team 7.0 with Sarada, Boruto and Lee Jr. He learns to develop a bond and appreciate the people he really cares about such his cousin and her teammates.