Sasuke/Naruto's deaths: What next? (Prediction)

copilot1307

Member
62 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Jul 28, 2012
Messages
62
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I truly hope Kishi leaves Naruto and Sasuke "dead" for a while. Maybe 4-6 chapters. More than 1 anyway. It'll give a chance for him to showcase everyone else on the battlefield (Orochimaru, the Kages, Obito, etc.)

But what I feel what will probably end up happening is that Spiral will have a change of heart and help out Obito by taking his body. Since it will keep him alive, he should theoretically be able to use Rinne Tenne again to revive Naruto and Sasuke.

Either way, the point of this isn't how they get revived. Does anyone else feel that their *deaths should not be reversed in the very next chapter?
 

Seventh Sama

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,306 posts 933 reactions
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
16,306
Reaction score
933
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yeah, naruto and sauce will be out for a couple of chapters. it'd be stupid if they were revived next chapter or the next one.
 
7,048 posts 413 reactions
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
7,048
Reaction score
413
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well if it was just Sasuke dead then I would probably stop watching/reading the manga after Minato dies...

Though it was a foreshadow that they both die ( I never miss them foreshadows :cool: )
​
 
Top