sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i was thinking that if both literately die even for moments. That theres a chance they both could meet the sage of 6th paths.

I think it would be interesting for them to walk through a door at the same time into a room with a mysterious figure the sage standing waiting for them

But before that door sasuke meets his parents and brother. and naruto meets his mother, pervy sage, neji, and nagato and they tell them its not their time and theres someone wanting to meet them.

I think this would give the rise to 2 power-ups for both. Sage talks about what happened in his time about his sons and wish and he will want sasuke/naruto to make that happen and will give them both something they need to defeat madara and possibly swirl zetsu or whatever his name for the sake of the world.

Or they would have to fight to decide who comes back to reality why the other sits and waits.
T

Kaneki Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i was thinking that if both literately die even for moments. That theres a chance they both could meet the sage of 6th paths.

I think it would be interesting for them to walk through a door at the same time into a room with a mysterious figure the sage standing waiting for them

But before that door sasuke meets his parents and brother. and naruto meets his mother, pervy sage, neji, and nagato and they tell them its not their time and theres someone wanting to meet them.

I think this would give the rise to 2 power-ups for both. Sage talks about what happened in his time about his sons and wish and he will want sasuke/naruto to make that happen and will give them both something they need to defeat madara and possibly swirl zetsu or whatever his name for the sake of the world.

Or they would have to fight to decide who comes back to reality why the other sits and waits.
T
I see potential!!!