riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For people saying naruto doesn't even need to go into bm to fight sasuke i suggest you read this:
This fight is from base sasuke and base naruto to ems and bm

so sasuke and naruto are about to fight,and all good fight starts with taijutsu.Sasuke has a sword so he'll be using kenjutsu while naruto would be using a kunai, naruto would lose to sasuke no doubt so he would be forced to use kage bushin, sasuke would have no problem with them since he is also a weapon summoner(so he takes out about 80% of the clones), but the clones are still too much and he is forced to use chidori nagashi(which should take out all the clones since base naruto is basically near range).

Naruto then will process to sage mode and would throw a rasenshurinken at sasuke(which sasuke would dodge with ease seeing as 5pains were able to dodge it), then sasuke would also on ms to fight naruto, then naruto would try to get the rasenshurinken to hit sasuke by making 2 sage clones which are armed with giant rasengan to distract sasuke but sasuke burns them with amaterasu(so that doesn't work), naruto have no other options but to go kcm

While in kcm naruto is too fast for sasuke but he also cant touch sasuke due to amaterasu covered susanoo(and kcm naruto jutsus are mainly short range) so he makes clones, sasuke then perform kirin(by now the cloud would have been dense) which kills all naruto clones and the real naruto injured a little because he's in bm now

bm naruto is better than kcm but still cant hurt sasuke in susanoo with taijutsu so he proceeds to twin rasenshurinken which forces sasuke to activate ems susanoo to tank it. Naruto(now frustrated) tries tbb but sasuke use enton on it and it explodes in naruto's face(because tbb needs the right ratio to be performed).

So now naruto and sasuke are looking at each other(exhausted) but sasuke activates complete susanoo aka bow susanoo and naruto is waiting for the right time to dodge when he gets hit with genjutsu(sasuke genjutsu is not the easiest to fall under like frog genjutsu,or the most tortured like itachi but sasuke genjutsu,unlike any genjutsu has the ability to still make the person inside it shocked/paralized even when the person is out of it as shown with sai,deidara,killer bee and c) and before the nine tails can snap naruto out of it....susanoo arrow is already in naruto heart.

So with this sasuke > naruto as long as its not a fight from bm and ems from the beginning, and i'm not saying it will happen like this, i'm just saying that sasuke still has a chance to win/go toe to toe with naruto(even in bm)

thanks for reading(if you read)

warpathixclan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For people saying naruto doesn't even need to go into bm to fight sasuke i suggest you read this:
This fight is from base sasuke and base naruto to ems and bm

so sasuke and naruto are about to fight,and all good fight starts with taijutsu.Sasuke has a sword so he'll be using kenjutsu while naruto would be using a kunai, naruto would lose to sasuke no doubt so he would be forced to use kage bushin, sasuke would have no problem with them since he is also a weapon summoner(so he takes out about 80% of the clones), but the clones are still too much and he is forced to use chidori nagashi(which should take out all the clones since base naruto is basically near range).

Naruto then will process to sage mode and would throw a rasenshurinken at sasuke(which sasuke would dodge with ease seeing as 5pains were able to dodge it), then sasuke would also on ms to fight naruto, then naruto would try to get the rasenshurinken to hit sasuke by making 2 sage clones which are armed with giant rasengan to distract sasuke but sasuke burns them with amaterasu(so that doesn't work), naruto have no other options but to go kcm

While in kcm naruto is too fast for sasuke but he also cant touch sasuke due to amaterasu covered susanoo(and kcm naruto jutsus are mainly short range) so he makes clones, sasuke then perform kirin(by now the cloud would have been dense) which kills all naruto clones and the real naruto injured a little because he's in bm now

bm naruto is better than kcm but still cant hurt sasuke in susanoo with taijutsu so he proceeds to twin rasenshurinken which forces sasuke to activate ems susanoo to tank it. Naruto(now frustrated) tries tbb but sasuke use enton on it and it explodes in naruto's face(because tbb needs the right ratio to be performed).

So now naruto and sasuke are looking at each other(exhausted) but sasuke activates complete susanoo aka bow susanoo and naruto is waiting for the right time to dodge when he gets hit with genjutsu(sasuke genjutsu is not the easiest to fall under like frog genjutsu,or the most tortured like itachi but sasuke genjutsu,unlike any genjutsu has the ability to still make the person inside it shocked/paralized even when the person is out of it as shown with sai,deidara,killer bee and c) and before the nine tails can snap naruto out of it....susanoo arrow is already in naruto heart.

So with this sasuke > naruto as long as its not a fight from bm and ems from the beginning, and i'm not saying it will happen like this, i'm just saying that sasuke still has a chance to win/go toe to toe with naruto(even in bm)

thanks for reading(if you read)
fight ends when naruto uses sage mode did you forget about frog fu? sasuke only survives y using susano. also, in sage mode naruto was able to lift a huge petrified frog, also tsunade and raikage have also broken susano, i cant see naruto not breaking sasukes. in the end with bijuu mode and sage mode naruto cant win.

warpathixclan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
basicaly its unrefutable that since sasuke does not know the secret to frog fu he gets killed quickly, if they fight tai jutsu just like you said,sasuke would use his sharingan and try to take naruto yet he doesnt know that a missed punched still lands one on him, and should kill him since it killed pains puppets.

riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
fight ends when naruto uses sage mode did you forget about frog fu? sasuke only survives y using susano. also, in sage mode naruto was able to lift a huge petrified frog, also tsunade and raikage have also broken susano, i cant see naruto not breaking sasukes. in the end with bijuu mode and sage mode naruto cant win.
sage mode strength<susanoo strength, and sasuke is using full susanoo

riley freeman

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
basicaly its unrefutable that since sasuke does not know the secret to frog fu he gets killed quickly, if they fight tai jutsu just like you said,sasuke would use his sharingan and try to take naruto yet he doesnt know that a missed punched still lands one on him, and should kill him since it killed pains puppets.
I said when naruto activates sm sasuke would activate susanoo and susanoo can tank frog fu

warpathixclan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I said when naruto activates sm sasuke would activate susanoo and susanoo can tank frog fu
sorry in a taijutsu battle if naruto activated sage mode sasuke woudnt use susano he would curiously still fight naruto with tai jutsu thats just fact sasuke woudnt't think susano would be necasary yet, that is his character this isnt fight when you get to decide what sasuke would do because he simply woudnt do that. he would get killed by frogfu lack of intel gets him killed