Sasuke might need to absorb Yamato

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke seems to be on his way to mastering the sharingan but the think will need to absorb some of yamato's DNA (if there is any left ), although he is strong it shows that even someone as madara needed such the implant on his chest! without it i doubt that he would be able to sustain anyform of susanoo for long. If Sasuke is to achieve perfect susanoo he needs a major boost which is where Yamato might provide the physical upgrade he needs.....just sayin'

Reactions: cyco22

hit a lick

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke seems to be on his way to mastering the sharingan but the think will need to absorb some of yamato's DNA (if there is any left ), although he is strong it shows that even someone as madara needed such the implant on his chest! without it i doubt that he would be able to sustain anyform of susanoo for long. If Sasuke is to achieve perfect susanoo he needs a major boost which is where Yamato might provide the physical upgrade he needs.....just sayin'
why yamato? why dont you just go straight to the source Hashirama. did danzo go get yamato cells NO. he got hashiramas whats the difference if sasuke goes to hashiramas

orona

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
senju and uchiha are connected so i dont see the need
no they aren't. . .

uzumaki and senju are connected, senju and uchiha are distant relatives but distant as in like centuries have passed, they haven't been related since the sons of the SOSP.

why would Madara UCHIHA need Hashirama SENJU's dna for the rinnegan if he already had both just from his uchiha side?

AWSUM SID

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes all he has to do is absorb Yamato and some zetsu clones. Then Kabuto. The final product is an abomination like Perfect cellxdxdxd