SASUKE meets The Man Who Know Everything = ????

As a result in meeting the Man who knows everthing sasuke would turn out to be ?

• sasuke will turn good

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • sasuke will stay as an avenger

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • side with the alliance to fight tobi and madara

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • kishi only knows :D

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He will stay an avenger, as he told both Orochimaru and Itachi last time we saw him. He hates Konoha more than ever now. Going to call it's equally likely that he becomes the 10-tails Jinchuruki or gets Rinnegan. Either way, I can see him killing Naruto or Sakura, possibly Kakashi. He's on record saying major character deaths are coming.

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He'll become a missing nin who wanders the shinobi world, there is no going back for him. He has already killed a high ranking Konoha official, aided the Akatsuki, attempted to seize Killer Bee, attacked the Kage summit, and caused injury to the Raikage. Naruto may forgive him,but he is now a wanted man he has chosen his path and it either will end in death or exile.

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke will make his own decisions from now on. He will take no crap from anybody.

He will find his way but he will NOT turn good.
He will still be his own, going after anything that hurts him or the people he loves.

Honestly, I feel like he is going to fight Naruto. And Naruto is not going to hold back.
It will be an all out fight. BUT not to the death.
They will fight for so long and eventually realize they cannot kill each other.

Sasuke and Naruto will seperate on good terms, going there own way.

Sasuke will realize what a shinobi is, what a village is and what a comrade is.

Naruto will realize that he cannot get Sasuke back to the village. But he will be okay with that. Knowing him and Sasuke fought, knowing they left theyre fight on good terms.

After that Naruto will become Hokage, And Sasuke will be the Shinobi hiding in the Shadows, secretly working for good, as Itachi did, but in his own way.

Reactions: Uchihajin Sasuke

u wanna die

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke will make his own decisions from now on. He will take no crap from anybody.

He will still be his own, going after anything that hurts him or the people he loves.

Honestly, I feel like he is going to fight Naruto. And Naruto is not going to hold back.

Naruto will realize that he cannot get Sasuke back to the village. But he will be okay with that. Knowing him and Sasuke fought, knowing they left theyre fight on good terms.

After that Naruto will become Hokage, And Sasuke will be the Shinobi hiding in the Shadows, secretly working for good, as Itachi did, but in his own way.
your entitle to you own opinion :D

cool sig bro

Amaterasuice

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke might just go, "I won't destroy Konoha."

*Orochimaru frowns and Itachi smiles in heaven.*

"I'm going to take over the world with the mind's eyes plan and control it my way."

Meaning:

1. Itachi and clan is alive.
2. Danzo and the elders is tortured much.
3. Sakura leaves him alone.
4. And Justin Beiber does not exist.

Uchihajin Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
81๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
48๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

You mean he us going to be a wanderining Ronin who helps strangers along his "path" like Kenshin Himura. Thats what I want to see as well.