0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, we all know the real plot behind Orochimaru wanting Sasuke to join him. But Sasuke didn't. I admit, It's been a long time since I've read the manga that far back, but the decision was kind of gungho.

I don't understand fully why he accepted leaving. When he came out of the academy, he was a talented Genin who could match fodder Chunin like the demon brothers, but couldn't touch Kakashi. In the span of what, seven or eight months he and Naruto had reached the point where they could take on low level Jonin by my estimation.

Sasuke was amazingly strong at twelve, more or less the most outstanding of his generation besides Naruto. Why risk running to Orochimaru, when he had no idea of his end goal when he had a 2 tomoe Sharingan, a teacher who knew over a thousand Jutsu that he could copy from with his Sharingan and all the different training methods with all the different shinobi around him that he could take inspiration from to grow quickly.

The only thing that comes to mind, is that Sasuke was too impatient and while somewhat insulting to him, the quick and easy boost he could get from the Cursed Seal seemed to influence that decision to leave.

But I digress. Why, in gods name did he think running to an s-class nukenin with crimes against humanity was a good idea?

Hell, from what I remember didn't Orochimaru himself say that Sasuke was too late in arriving and he had to switch bodies? Which meant, more or less that if Naruto didn't delay him, he could have had his body stolen right then and there.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was not satisfied with the power he had at the time after his clash with Itachi and Naruto and thought Oro as the logical choice to gain power quickly.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Orochimaru was a lot stronger than Kakashi and therefore had the teaching knowledge to make Sasuke reach his goal by surpassing Itachi

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he needed more strength, and according to him, staying in the village wasnt going to provide him with that, besides i doubt he would be as strong as he was post oro training if he didnt go.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Orochimaru > kakashi by far and he thought he was getting nowhere in the village so he went to Orochimaru to get stronger.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Matching Itachi wasn't as simple as just training for a while. The only way he could possibly catch up to Itachi was to train with someone who was nearly as strong as Itachi, and the only person he knew about at the time was Orochimaru.