The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is getting ridiculous. First Naruto and Sasuke together barely match Double Rinnegan Madara, then we find out Kaguya is far above him, yet Naruto can keep up with her pretty easily.

It was fine for a while because Sasuke had his own niche in his speed and teleportation, but now we find out Naruto's footspeed is near instant, faster than Sasuke's teleportation?

You must be registered for see images
So Kaguya can pretty effortlessly react to Sasuke's instant teleportation blitz, but can't react to Naruto leaping 100 meters in the air and chopping at her?

I don't understand what Kishi's doing. Sasuke is literally useless aside from his Yin chakra seal.

Why do you think this is?

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Sasuke would've been evil Naruto would be sleeping in IT, not to mention Sasuke created the diversion, and will
be the one to stop IT with his rinnegan.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well FTG failed on Madara, same thing applies here. As for Naruto's speed, he was already insanely fast with KCM where he was confused with Minato. Giving him 2 powers up, he should be faster.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi's really been ****ing up lately, time after time.

I remember when I was excited to see Sasuke with an EMS....yet nothing happened

Now he has the rinnegan, I was hyped again. Yet he doesn't do anything remarkable.

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it's really sad moment for the Sasuke fans.
Not to Sasuke fans only, I find it a stupid moment, making one character better than everyone with less powers. This is like the hero has a 9mm while the other has a Desert Eagle and a shotgun, the second guy is knows for high accuracy yet still misses, the first guy is known to started practicing shooting only for two years but not a burnout yet headshot first try.