Sasuke is The most ungrateful character in history of all anime characters

Do you like sasuke attitude of being selfish, ungrateful, hater and emo ? :pick:

• Yes , his attitude is so cool

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, I hate his attitude

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I love sasuke and I hate Muten Roshi Sama

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I am neutral about sasuke

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke by far is the most ungrateful anime character in history.

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke reminds me to my cat in term if ungrateful to those who are used to be nice to him .

My cat ditched me to my neighbour because he gave her more and better food than i do ..

I used to be so nice with her but she used me and betrayed me and that exactly what sasuke is doing to everyone .

now i will explain why sasuke is ungrateful and these guys are victims of sasuke.

1) sakura: she is so nice to him but look how he treated her !!?
Sasuke treated girl who love him for more than 699 chapters like she's not even exist and I until now I am not sure if they are married or not.

2) naruto: he dedicated his life to save his friend but in return sasuke never ever thought about naruto and he is still using naruto for his own selfish purposes

3) itachi: he gave his life and he decided to through away his life for his brother while sasuke simply want to kill him . I know he killed the clan but he's your big brother and he deserves better treatment.

4) obito: he gave sasuke the MS and he protected sasuke against onoki and danzo ..
Sasuke simply go out and try to kill him.

5) orochimaru: he trained sasuke for 3 years and Sasuke didn't even bother to call him (sensei) !!
I don't understand why orochimaru still love sasuke and he's acting like loyal dog while sasuke already killed him once .

6) kakashi: this guy trained sasuke and he used to be his 1st sensei while sasuke tried to kill him and he called him low life that should die after kage submit .

7) kirin: she saved him so many times and simply he stabbed her with chodiri in her chest and ditched her for sakura.

8) jugo and suigetsu: they were always their for him during his journey while he ditched them for unknown destiny when they tried to help him against raikage fight.

9) kabuto: he did to sasuke a favor by summoning itachi back and itachi helped sasuke to open his eyes to the truth but sadly the ungrateful tried hard to kill kabuto and even itachi refused to do that to kabuto .

10) konoha: konoha was his home town , he was raised their and the village gave him so many things .
While simply he wanted to destroy whole village because of elder action !!

Finally I think everyone are agree with my points that sasuke is the most ungrateful anime character in history of all anime, thanks for reading :sigar:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shawn Tucker-FMAB
Father-FMAB
Charles vi Britannia-Code Geass
BlackBeard-One Piece
Lucci and Most of CP9-One Piece
Android 17 and 18 DB
Loki-Marvel

Reactions: TNC Xlll

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot this :

He says Itachi is a phantom of the past.

But anyways Sasuke was ungrateful to many of his fans for doing this:

Sasuke said she would've followed him...
What the hell he could have just teleported her in the middle of:

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure before VOTE 2 Sasuke was like that, but adult Sasuke is much better and this thread is pointless now. He cares for the village now and helps Naruto in lot of things which I always like.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure before VOTE 2 Sasuke was like that, but adult Sasuke is much better and this thread is pointless now. He cares for the village now and helps Naruto in lot of things which I always like.
To be honest, i was expecting Sasuke to remain evil and attack the village, that would make an epic fight. I can imagine it now, the village completely burned by amaterasu, Crates of Rasengans and Bijuu Damas... Susano'o sword slashes on the walls...etc. But, meh.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You forgot this :

He says Itachi is a phantom of the past.

But anyways Sasuke was ungrateful to many of his fans for doing this:

Sasuke said she would've followed him...
What the hell he could have just teleported her in the middle of:

Sasuke did that because he didn't want her to get hurt

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke did that because he didn't want her to get hurt
IK.
He did enough non-sense to her,that's why he couldn't harm her anymore.

The reason why Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto was :
He knew as long as Naruto existed no one would've chosen him becuase he was a criminal and he had to kill the Kages and Naruto and rule by power.
Similar to what happened to Madara.

He wasn't to greedy to kill Naruto,i think he wanted to rule by force and kill all Bijuu's so Kaguya can't come back,too bad he didn't realize that Bijuu's are immortal :sigar:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, i was expecting Sasuke to remain evil and attack the village, that would make an epic fight. I can imagine it now, the village completely burned by amaterasu, Crates of Rasengans and Bijuu Damas... Susano'o sword slashes on the walls...etc. But, meh.
Well VOTE 2 wasn't gratifying enough for both fanbase so I understand. But I also like watching them working together and being friends. Anyways I wouldn't mind if they end up fighting each other for some reason but I do hope they make it better than VOTE 2.