vandell

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know what you meant. What I mean is Sasuke had help too..they may not be as "elite" as Bee, but they ( Jugo and Suigetsu ) did help Sasuke fight.

But even you can admit Naruto and Bee have it waay worse than Sasuke did.
Suigetsu Hōzuki is a beast, he got hit my the Tailed Beast Ball and live, Orochimaru said he would have died ih got hit with it, jugo fought the four raikage and live, i would say thats some pretty damn good help if you ask me, I wonder if team taka will help sasuke in the war, first i hope they go get karin first out of prison. i hope

Keytaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsu Hōzuki is a beast, he got hit my the Tailed Beast Ball and live, Orochimaru said he would have died ih got hit with it, jugo fought the four raikage and live, i would say thats some pretty damn good help if you ask me, I wonder if team taka will help sasuke in the war, first i hope they go get karin first out of prison. i hope
Wont happen, Sasuke basicly said FU(figure of speech)to Karin when he fought Danzo and even if he did Karin wont rejoin him cuz of that exact same reason.

vashistheman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im gonna come right out and say it, i like naruto way more than sasuke but that doesnt mean i think badly of sasuke. i think he is a reslly good ninja and can only be better because of the ems thaqt he achieved/was given but he is far from the most bada ninja in naruto. just because he attacks the 5 kage and fights everyone doesnt mean he is bada. it may be more reasonable to call him stupid. ITACHI is way more bada than sasuke. he has great skill and he is very intelligent. sasuke right now has pretty much lost his intelligence. he is fighting like naruto use to. just with anger and not thinking about the situation.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah he is badass, but i think tobi screwed him around a bit, he used to be very clever when using taijutsu and chidori, but now its all about susano'o

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, don't presume that because I'm "new" I don't know as much if not more than you about Naruto.

Second of all, I was not attempting to "make fun" of him, I was merely pointing out that the links he posted to pages of the manga did not coincide with the points he was intending to make.

So next time, figure out what I mean before responding so rudely.
How do his links not make sense. He said he was bandaged and he showed how he was bandaged, next he showed what Jugo said. His links perfectly matched to what he was saying lol

Noble Armada

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How do his links not make sense. He said he was bandaged and he showed how he was bandaged, next he showed what Jugo said. His links perfectly matched to what he was saying lol
The second one, yes, I agree that I was wrong, but in the first link, it is clear that those are not bandages form injury; they are more for comfort and covering up the seals on his arms, like those worn by Rock Lee. The one around his head is most likely to prevent sweat from getting in his eyes.