Sasuke is the best actor of deception

Is he the actor of deception?

• Indeed he is the best!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • He is the good, but i've seen better than him!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is one of the main characters of the series, but unlike the other characters. He is the hardest to comprehend for some people. A few call him evil because he is just someone only focused on revenge, while others respect him just how he is because he got tortured for many years of his life. I personally at times questioned Sasuke myself. The only reason i did question him was because i didn't get him at all. I felt that Sasuke took things too personal as the series went further in Part I. Sasuke seemed to be inflicted more when he saw Naruto get stronger than him, especially since Naruto defeated Gaara. Others influences that affected Sasuke's mentality was Orochimaru and Itachi. Orochimaru was because he offered Sasuke power and Itachi because he made him remember the night of the Uchiha Massacre. Sasuke wasn't able to defeat Itachi. He got beaten very badly.

Sasuke is a character that goes from good to bad, but he doesn't really hurt anyone at the end of the day.

This is where Sasuke defeated Naruto it seems he wanted to apologize to him:

You must be registered for see images

This where Tobi reveals the truth about Itachi to Sasuke it seems that here he took an emotional turn for the worse:

Sasuke reveals to Tobi that he can't agree with Itachi's views, because to him Itachi's death should be recompensed by whipping the whole village out. Sasuke made a disagreement with Itachi's wishes for him.

This is last weeks chapter where Itachi disappeared from Edo Tensei's Release. Sasuke was going to apologize similar to the same way in Part I. When he was about to say to Itachi.

Main questions:

Do you think Itachi has made it easier for Naruto to change Sasuke?
Will Sasuke do the same thing like in Part I where he went bad again and finish what he started.
Is there any master of deception like Sasuke?

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

AnimeIsPerfection

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, maybe, and ...

i don't really know if you'd call it deception...more like, he's experienced emotional termoil. Decaption is more of a 'intentionally deceaving people'. Sasuke's actions were intentional but he wasn't necissarily trying to decieve anyone with his actions and emotions...that's just my opinion though. :D

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, maybe, and ...

i don't really know if you'd call it deception...more like, he's experienced emotional termoil. Decaption is more of a 'intentionally deceaving people'. Sasuke's actions were intentional but he wasn't necissarily trying to decieve anyone with his actions and emotions...that's just my opinion though. :D
Deception is a word resembling trickery. All of his actions were not intentional, but most of them were intentional.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke was able to deceive Danzo into revealing the secret behind Izanagi.

Not sure if that is what you wanted.

Dead Ninja

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, maybe, and ...

This^..... wtf, Sasuke doesn't deceive people.
Tobi yeah, Kabuto maybe but not Sasuke.