Sasuke is not going to battle naruto. This battle is sasuke's last.

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Many months ago I made a theory of sasuke's future. I made it on 10-18-2012 and I predicted a few things like how he

was going to meet the hokages and come back to the light.

A lot of my theory has come true (even though people doubted it). I still believe that Sasuke is not going to live after

this battle. He has no future especially not of a hokage. Sasuke is going to sacrifice himself or just be killed by

Madara Uchiha. This latest manga chapter just further gives the strong possibility that madara might kill Sasuke. Of

course Kishimoto will make it epic and sad and give closure to Sasuke's character but this is the

only way i can see sasuke's

future going. This show has more meaning then just a pointless battle at the end of the show to decide who will

become hokage when even if sasuke wins no one would accept him as hokage. Sasuke will die morally good and be

redeemed even if its only at the very end of his life.

~MC117~

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
To be honest I don't think that fight is needed anymore, it would be weird if they fight after this war even if its not a fight to kill each other. And I don't see kishi killing sasuke off in this fight with madara, I would be surprised if he did.

Lay

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think the fight is needed if peace will be obtained. Also, Kishi won't kill Sasuke cos he's the last Uchiha.... Logical. Probably a spar for Hokage's place where Naruto shits on Sasuke

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think the fight is needed if peace will be obtained. Also, Kishi won't kill Sasuke cos he's the last Uchiha.... Logical. Probably a spar for Hokage's place where Naruto shits on Sasuke
whatever man, you can believe what ever you want. I really do not think that naruto and sasuke are going to battle to be hokage. If anything it will be a battle to the death. But i doubt this fight will even happen. Only ways i see sasuke's future going is either sasuke is going to be abandoned to be left wandering the ninja world as a criminal or he is going to die in this battle. I choose the latter because it will have the most meaning to the story and redeem sasuke's character.