Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched jiraya sensei and pain fight and jiraya sensei holds his own against 2eyes renningan users ..
jiraya sensei could beat pain if he had information about him.

You must be registered for see images

I don't think 1 eye renningan user like Sasuke will be problem to jiraya Sensei

Even itachi himself admitted that jiraya could take him down along with kisame if he they decided to become reckless and start fight with him

Jiraya sensei is strongest sannin and candidate to hokage title but he refused it.

He has sage mode and experiences and Sasuke doesn't have Sage mode neither experiences in battle as jiraya.

Sasuke experiences is joke if we compare him to jiraya and Remember Age is factor in experiences.

Jiraya is 54 while Sasuke is 16

Jiraya passed his knowledge to generations of strongest ninja ever lived such as nagato, minato, konan and naruto and he was their sensei .

That's the reasons that made me believe that jiraya could take Sasuke down anytime anyday.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I watched jiraya sensei and pain fight and jiraya sensei holds his own against 2eyes renningan users ..

Even itachi himself admitted that jiraya could take him down along with kisame if he they decided to become reckless and start fight with him

Jiraya sensei is strongest sannin and candidate to hokage title but he refused it.

He has sage mode and experiences and Sasuke doesn't have Sage mode neither experiences in battle as jiraya.

Sasuke experiences is joke if we compare him to jiraya and Remember Age is factor in experiences.

Jiraya passed his knowledge to generations of strongest ninja ever lived such as nagato, minato, konan and naruto and he was their sensei .

That's the reasons that made me believe that jiraya could take Sasuke down anytime anyday.
Bold part,

Reactions: BLAZE

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I provided explanation from manga, did you read my thread ? Because it seems you didn't read it at all

Please
Read before starting to post, thanks
Who would waste their time reading that shit? :lol

It's common knowledge that no one is a match for Sasuke, except the ones who are on demi-god/god tier.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I provided explanation from manga, did you read my thread ? Because it seems you didn't read it at all

Please
Read before starting to post, thanks
Your explanation will get 0 mark.

Clearly Jiraiya facing with Path of pain and Not Nagato. Path of Pain have single Rinn tech between them.

Even though Sasuke have one Rinnegan he can used CT, Preta Path, and other Six Path tech plus Ameno and other. His power....... Well, duh.

Huh, only stupid people need a proper explanation. I feel like wasting my time explaining to you.

Advice, dont make yourself look pity even in this anime/manga forum.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read it and "kamui beans" is the appropriate response U_U
What does kamui beans mean ?
The only chance he'd ever have is with Gama Rinshou, but he's not going to have, or be able to get enough time to prep it.
If itachi and kisame can't defeat jiraya then how can Sasuke defeat jiraya alone ? Beside nagato admitted that jiraya will solo him if jiraya had knowledge about renningan.

Stop underrate jiraya
Who would waste their time reading that shit? :lol

It's common knowledge that no one is a match for Sasuke except th ones who are on demi-god/god tier.
My thread contains logic and facts from manga
Nice thread. In truth, sasuke wins high-diff coz he's basically a demi god
Sasuke would lose at very High difficulty and please review jiraya power because it seems you forgot who is jiraya

Reactions: TenseiganFTW
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your explanation will get 0 mark.

Clearly Jiraiya facing with Path of pain and Not Nagato. Path of Pain have single Rinn tech between them.

Even though Sasuke have one Rinnegan he can used CT, Preta Path, and other Six Path tech plus Ameno and other. His power....... Well, duh.

Huh, only stupid people need a proper explanation. I feel like wasting my time explaining to you.

Advice, dont make yourself so low
Toad sage mode > all Sasuke power

Beside why do you ignore the fact that itachi and kisame are no match for jiraya.

I don't think that Sasuke could beat itachi and kisame at same time but itachi said that jiraya could do that

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you ever thought about that Nagato's Rinnegan isn't really his and that Jiraiya was never prepared to fight Rinnegan? Sure, I'd think he would take on Kisame and Itachi but that's it. Sasuke's equal is only Naruto and Naruto only.

Reactions: Demonic.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

at bold:

Hell no

Reactions: Demonic.

Troyg39

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only things I got from this thread are:

Jiraiya was to Pain what Itachi was to Obito

And:

Itachi was only Jiraiya level more or less while alive, even with backup.

But Sasuke negs Jman tho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you ever thought about that Nagato's Rinnegan isn't really his and that Jiraiya was never prepared to fight Rinnegan? Sure, I'd think he would take on Kisame and Itachi but that's it. Sasuke's equal is only Naruto and Naruto only.
I am aware that his renningan was belong to madara
at bold:

Hell no
That's manga fact that can't be denied and please read the rest of my explanation, thanks