Kin
4,307๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,619๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered to see images

Get it? He's growing like a tree? Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
On a serious note I'd like to discuss Treesuke because this may be the coolest development in the series thus far. Who would have thought that he would have become a divine tree? The question I have to ask is how much of his personality is influencing Hidari?

You must be registered to see images

What appears to be the case is Sasuke fused with a divine tree and the result was a creature with human intelligence and beast like instincts. The thing that makes Hidari special is his connection to the sharingan. The sharingan originated with the ten tails and Sasuke's fusion with this creature is like him connecting with his genetic origins. Which means that he may be more of himself than the others except for maybe Jura. What do you think? Has he completely lost his identity? What kind of abilities does he have?

Reactions: Uverdore9

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,619๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wonder if Hidari's left eye is hidden because it's missing, got Sasuke's tomoed Rinnegan, or if he developed a totally new dojutsu.
Looking forward to see more from him.
What if Jura is trying to encourage them to devour those who they have a emotional connection with so that they unlock sharingan? There's also the possibility of byakugan awakenings because of Code's karma seal.
Post automatically merged:

From the picture, he got his Rinnengan back
Just a rinnegan? He's gonna comeback with Kaguya's face on his chest or something wild.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uverdore9