Sasuke is gonna get susanoo perfect form....

Bunsofdeath

Member
Messages:93 Reaction score:4
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not only does naruto have bm he has the giant nine tails chakra summon thing too which leads me to believe that the only thing sasuke is gonna get to counter that is susanoo perfect form. I don't know but it just makes sense guys.
 

Tsuki

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Messages:38,991 Reaction score:1,833
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
38,991
Reaction score
1,833
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
makes sense and possible, but not certain :uruhara:
 

markdabomb22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,756 Reaction score:677
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,756
Reaction score
677
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree and USE THE SEARCH BAR!!!
 

UzUmAkiiClaN

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:666 Reaction score:8
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
666
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This again????????????????
 

Bunsofdeath

Member
Messages:93 Reaction score:4
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What do you mean?
 

Q of the Sharingan

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Messages:2,346 Reaction score:191
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Of course he is. They have shown Kurama's power in the flashback with Minato and Tobi then he gets BM shortly after. Now they show Madara with perfect Susanoo as a preview like before.
 

-Logic-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:10,912 Reaction score:974
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
10,912
Reaction score
974
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He'll get Susano'o....
when he learns how to use the search bar.
 

CJ Mac

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:823 Reaction score:85
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
823
Reaction score
85
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I agree. Unfortunately, I think that Madara is going to fade away in the next chapter, but at least Kishi gave us a preview of what we can expect when Naruto and Sasuke actually have their final showdown.
 

BlackDude

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:2,614 Reaction score:154
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
2,614
Reaction score
154
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sasuke is absolutely going to get Perfect Susanoo . I dont think people will be able to put him up against anyone anymore.
 

Chojuro Sama Kun

Banned
Veteran
Messages:2,372 Reaction score:114
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
114
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Search Bar people.
 

zombiejesus

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:8,807 Reaction score:550
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
8,807
Reaction score
550
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
repeating search bar is 1 not nessecary and 2 not anwering any questions
 

Bunsofdeath

Member
Messages:93 Reaction score:4
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I checked the search bar and no one else I saw stated this!
 

fastrthnwind

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:4,539 Reaction score:307
Joined
Jun 9, 2011
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
307
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Actually I was the first one to make this thread
 

Bunsofdeath

Member
Messages:93 Reaction score:4
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oooo..... My bad dude I didn't see it
 

The God of Wind

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,348 Reaction score:459
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
3,348
Reaction score
459
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not only does naruto have bm he has the giant nine tails chakra summon thing too which leads me to believe that the only thing sasuke is gonna get to counter that is susanoo perfect form. I don't know but it just makes sense guys.

nooo shiit sherlock!
 
Top