156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
which is actually a good thing.
Hear me out.
Sasuke's character was never really developed nor created, he is essentially a template.
Sasuke words after genjutsu`ing Sakura in the final battle sparked a thought in my mind, Sasuke feels as though he is nobody.
You must be registered for see images

"I have no reason to like her." He didn't say that he didn't like her, he implied that he shouldn't, it goes against his goal. Thats all he every said really.

Think about it, his main purpose forever was to be an avenger, and after that what would he be?
Which is why he was so easily willing to go to Orochimaru.
What was his goal after killing Itachi, nothing, Sasuke just was the embodiment of vengeance.

His interaction with Sakura is why changes him.
Sakura was his soul so to speak. SasuSaku makes sense in that regard.

Think of Sasuke as a wooden puppet whose mission is to kill Itachi, Sakura is that cricket in his head letting him know that he is more than vengage. If you think about it Naruto isnt about Naruto at all, He is just a connection.

Its really a Sasuke coming of age tale.

Sakura and Sasuke's characters seem bad alone (<.< Don't let his flashy powers fool you) because they are complete together. I can actually tell that they were created at the same time for each other.

This is why Sarada came out so perfect, she is a complete character, Sarada is actually the character Sasuke was going to be. Wasn't he supposed to be a girl at first.

Summary:
Basically Sasuke is an incomplete character and so is Sakura. Together they both make a complete character which is why Sarada is so perfect.

Sasuke is void of emotion
Sakura is full of it

Sasuke is essentially a shell of vengance who didn't think much of life after vengage until Sakura made him feel like he could have it.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is just a stain on Sasuke's character but Kishi wanted to give Sasuke a kid so people can watch this Boruto spin off.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke liking Sakura does not make sense and never would. Kishi should have dedicated more development to their relationship.
Agreed but I’d like to add that having Sarada is the only thing that intimately connects them, I also think the events that led to her birth will be animated.

I gotta agree with you!
Sakura is just a stain on Sasuke's character but Kishi wanted to give Sasuke a kid so people can watch this Boruto spin off.
Sasuke is a stain on sakuras character too, her infatuation for him that it.

L

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke without Naruto is like peanut butter without the jelly. He should have married Karin who let him bite her and leave physical scars on her body just to help him in his hopeless cause. He just married Sakura as a political move. Attaching himself to Karin who is one of Orochimaru's followers would have looked really bad at that time because many people still considered him a villain. Karin was right there with him when he attacked the kage conference, fought Killer Bee, and fought like a mad woman to save him during the war. All Sakura was worried about is living in his shadow.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's why Kishimoto keeps Sasuke and Sakura away as if they are divorced. Sasuke is Kishimoto's fav and one of his best written characters, you know he isn't risking ruining his character by associating him with Sakura.
Sasuke is a stain on sakuras character too, her infatuation for him that it.
Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is Sasuke's fault?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no such as the perfect couple but they're alright. Sasuke does like Sakura he just doesn't consider romance a primary goal or deserving of priority. I'm not a Sakura fan but she seems to be becoming a better character whereas Sasuke's being reduced as a character.

Reactions: Melanin

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point nobody cares still whining over the character where original storyline finished 4 years ago. Seriously u gotta move on this your discussion would just increase toxicity in this place.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOt really, Sasuke always treated Sakura with a certain level of care. Kishi even Said the Sakura was the only one who could feel Sasuke lonely existence.
Meaning im right, So ha.
Also, Naruto characters are all flawed.
They are human, trying to be a ninja, who is void of emotion.
Sasuke is theoretically the perfect ninja, however, he isn't void of emotion, and Sakura brought it out of him a lot.

Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed but I’d like to add that having Sarada is the only thing that intimately connects them, I also think the events that led to her birth will be animated.
i REALLY want this to happen
they need to give their relationship some substance or else it'll just be forced forever, we need something to backup their relationship!!