UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He listens patiently the Hokage who helped to murder his family and clan- Tobirama.

He is very comprehensive (so alike of him) towards him and Hashirama.

You must be registered for see images

He helps them in the fight without feeling any true grudge.

And then: when the person who fought all his life for the sake of his clan comes to talk to him very friendly he just comes very harshly and says: relics of the past should butt out.

I can't stand his hypocrisy.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its right there though is it not? He only listened to them to know what he was supposed to do and what that was differed from what Madara wanted as his mind was already made up.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its right there though is it not? He only listened to them to know what he was supposed to do and what that was differed from what Madara wanted as his mind was already made up.
Couldn't he be at least more respectful like Madara was? Is it too much to ask more reverence for the person who lost all his family trying to give Sasuke's clan a better future?

Did he really have to be so neutral towards Tobirama- who kept a plan to get rid of his very clan??

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't he be at least more respectful like Madara was? Is it too much to ask more reverence for the person who lost all his family trying to give Sasuke's clan a better future?

Did he really have to be so neutral towards Tobirama- who kept a plan to get rid of his very clan??
Well from my pov, it looks like Sasuke wouldn't have shown even Hashirama some form of reverence if they met under different circumstances. What i do like about Sasuke is how composed he can be sometimes and that composure is depicted there when his EMS activates (possibly due to rage at them?) before he deactivates it because he still needed to formulate his own convictions.

So my point remains but i do see where you are coming from and you honestly have a point as well.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">Sasuke wanted to hear the answers from Hashirama - and the reason why he attacked Madara back in the war because he knew of IT and wanted to stop it</div>

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well from my pov, it looks like Sasuke wouldn't have shown even Hashirama some form of reverence if they met under different circumstances. What i do like about Sasuke is how composed he can be sometimes and that composure is depicted there when his EMS activates (possibly due to rage at them?) before he deactivates it because he still needed to formulate his own convictions.

So my point remains but i do see where you are coming from and you honestly have a point as well.
Thanks!

And going on about Sasuke: yes, he had much reverence for Hashirama showing. I don't think he was just being composed. We see time after time how harsh and ill mannered he can be while being composed. Take a look at his Tobi's talks.
He even was somewhat neutral towards Tobirama. He just got the truth from his own mouth that his clan is "possessed by evil" and eveything he does is a evil glare and dismissed it. He doesn't act like this with Madara.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks!

And going on about Sasuke: yes, he had much reverence for Hashirama showing. I don't think he was just being composed. We see time after time how harsh and ill mannered he can be while being composed. Take a look at his Tobi's talks.
He even was somewhat neutral towards Tobirama. He just got the truth from his own mouth that his clan is "possessed by evil" and eveything he does is a evil glare and dismissed it. He doesn't act like this with Madara.
Still seems like composure to me.. This was post finding out the truth about Itachi and talking with Edo Itachi. Before that, he was like a mad man imo so the Tobi talks (at least those i can remember) still make sense.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21756140" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21756140">UCHIHAKUNOICHI said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Madara also attacked. But he was much more respectful and even joked a little.<br /> He acted like a true brat. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Because Sasuke was naive and didnt actually know nothing about the past, while Madara did. And wanted to do things his way, but i agree with the brat' thing</div>

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still seems like composure to me.. This was post finding out the truth about Itachi and talking with Edo Itachi. Before that, he was like a mad man imo so the Tobi talks (at least those i can remember) still make sense.
Ok you consider that his behaviour was meaning composure towards those who helped blatantly to kill his whole family. (To me is just a naive proceeding like Hashirama also stated).

But what about his proceeding towards Madara?

He had to suffer all of this :

To a Uchiha brat (that is alive thanks to him) come and simply say he is a relic and that he should "die!!!"?

?

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21756149" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21756149">UCHIHAKUNOICHI said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Ok you consider that his behaviour was meaning composure towards those who helped blatantly to kill his whole family. (To me is just a naive proceeding like Hashirama also stated).<br /> <br /> But what about his proceeding towards Madara? <br /> <br /> He had to suffer all of this :<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> To a Uchiha brat (that is alive thanks to him) come and simply say he is a relic and that he should &quot;die!!!&quot;?<br /> <br /> ? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Keep making thread Kunoichis, they are cool...<br /> <br /> Sasuke should've join with Madara, but Madara had other plans IT something Sasuke didnt agree with, once again Madara was still betrayed and was on his own again, just like before, just like entire life<br /> <br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content">Im sorry i had to add this but its making me so much laugh <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div></div>

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minus Sarada, the Uchiha don't have good people skills even among each other.
That is not true. Obito, Shisui, Mikoto and plenty of other Uchihas had good people skills.

Even Madara did too.

The side of the Uchiha clan that we saw for most of the series was always in special circumstances in which the Uchiha in question was pained/disillusioned by the world (ie. Sasuke post massacre, Obito post Rin's death, Madara post Izuna's death/Tobirama oppression, Itachi putting on a lifelong facade after being forced to murder his clan, etc...)

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're that triggered Sasuke wasn't falling for Madaras manipulation :lol:
lol even though I wish we could see more interactions of them together in battle, I do believe Sasuke could've showed more manners towards his senior. That fought so much to protect his clan - that he loves so much.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol even though I wish we could see more interactions of them together in battle, I do believe Sasuke could've showed more manners towards his senior. That fought so much to protect his clan - that he loves so much.
madara isn't Sasuke's senior and they weren't in a spar. They were at war in a life death situation, you're trying to pass their interaction as a simple friendly chat is hilarious