Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

Notice how Sasuke is Standing on top of the head of his susanno.

Madara PS is also similar as far as being placed on the head. Although his is stablized and different/better

I think sasuke does have PS, i also think EMS Grants you PS

which would explain why sasuke susanno has evolved since then.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Notice how Sasuke is Standing on top of the head of his susanno.

Madara PS is also similar as far as being placed on the head. Although his is stablized and different/better

I think sasuke does have PS, i also think EMS Grants you PS

which would explain why sasuke susanno has evolved since then.
I have to agree, because if EMS complete susanoo isn't the upgrade to PS then wth would that be?
Yes, maybe he does, we'll have to wait though.

UchihaKira

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I always LOL at "sorry for getting more chakra" "its ok"

OT: I dont think he HAS PS but I think he will have it soon, and I think the only reason one would need EMS to use PS is just because they would otherwise go blind before being able to master it.

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doubt it, It looks no different from Madara's clones or Sasuke's incomplete version just with legs, Id assume he would get PS when his Final form Susanoo (The one he used against Kakashi and Zetsu's) has legs.

JUICEMON GENESIS

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The answer is both yes AND no. Sasuke, with his EMS DOES have access to the Perfect Susano'o, by default. However, he doesn't have the skill nor the stamina (speculation) to actually manifest a Final Susano'o with full body. And it would most likely take quite a bit of practice and concentration to learn how to stabilize the Final Susano'o to transform it into the PERFECT Susano'o. So as of now, no. Sasuke CAN'T use Perfect Susano'o, but he DOES have the requirements to unlock it in due time. He is only shown capable of using only a full body COMPLETE Susano'o.

Although knowing Kishi and the progression of this story, He'll probably unlock it in about 10 or so chapters in the middle of fighting Obito just completely out of nowhere, same as with his full body Susano'o. :p

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The answer is both yes AND no. Sasuke, with his EMS DOES have access to the Perfect Susano'o, by default. However, he doesn't have the skill nor the stamina (speculation) to actually manifest a Final Susano'o with full body. And it would most likely take quite a bit of practice and concentration to learn how to stabilize the Final Susano'o to transform it into the PERFECT Susano'o. So as of now, no. Sasuke CAN'T use Perfect Susano'o, but he DOES have the requirements to unlock it in due time. He is only shown capable of using only a full body COMPLETE Susano'o.

Although knowing Kishi and the progression of this story, He'll probably unlock it in about 10 or so chapters in the middle of fighting Obito just completely out of nowhere, same as with his full body Susano'o. :p
He doesn't have the stamina? you do know ever since he came to the battlefield he has been using nothing but MS techniques and that itself used a shitload of stamina/chakra