Sasuke gonna help naruto

riar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya guys. Rite now all the kages and shinobi allianca is :kagutsuchi: f***** up :flaw:. Naruto, kakashi and guy are fighting tobi and gedo. And madara is gonna go there. How is naruto gonna defeat tobi and madara :shrug: Even if others shinobi comes there then madara is gonna finish them as he defeated the kages without using his complete susanoo :noc: . SO naruto needs support :T_T: and i think sasuke is gonna help them. I know sasukes hates him but now as he is going with orochimaru to find "Who he is" :scorps:
And kishi has no other choice to make sasuke somehow good for war by doing something like in other chaspter he will probably meet " SOME1" (MAYBE THE sO6P OR Elder son) and he will be ready to help naruto in war.

And we dont know what the hell is gonna Oro do ?

Therefore, no. of powerful villians are much (Oro,Madara,Tobi and gedo(or 10 tails) and no. of powerful hero (1 i.e. naruto bcz others are f***** up:ghehe: )

So sasuke will become good for war.:hint:

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Naruto has enough help by now. The whole alliance, maybe even the 5 Kages will be healed by Tsunade and help also, and Bee are assisting Naruto. The Juubi couldn't be that terrifying that even Sasuke will be needed, could it?......*gulp*

riar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto has enough help by now. The whole alliance, maybe even the 5 Kages will be healed by Tsunade and help also, and Bee are assisting Naruto. The Juubi couldn't be that terrifying that even Sasuke will be needed, could it?......*gulp*
Maybe tsunade helps kages but it wont change anything bcz madara has defeated them without even using his whole power and if the alliance also comes then madaras full susanoo is gonna destroy them

TheLastSavior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heya guys. Rite now all the kages and shinobi allianca is :kagutsuchi: f***** up :flaw:. Naruto, kakashi and guy are fighting tobi and gedo. And madara is gonna go there. How is naruto gonna defeat tobi and madara :shrug: Even if others shinobi comes there then madara is gonna finish them as he defeated the kages without using his complete susanoo :noc: . SO naruto needs support :T_T: and i think sasuke is gonna help them. I know sasukes hates him but now as he is going with orochimaru to find "Who he is" :scorps:
And kishi has no other choice to make sasuke somehow good for war by doing something like in other chaspter he will probably meet " SOME1" (MAYBE THE sO6P OR Elder son) and he will be ready to help naruto in war.

And we dont know what the hell is gonna Oro do ?

Therefore, no. of powerful villians are much (Oro,Madara,Tobi and gedo(or 10 tails) and no. of powerful hero (1 i.e. naruto bcz others are f***** up:ghehe: )

So sasuke will become good for war.:hint:
Who knows but...seems likely to happen :)

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aiding naruto in battle won't automatically make him a "good guy" he might come to the conclusion that the crap he has done was wrong and fight naruto on equal terms.The fight will be a fair and respectable one not the type of fight tobi has in mind

Shuuya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto should really join the battle with the 5 kages. It'll make the whole thing a whole lot more interesting. Also, im not sure if its just me, but I wont to see other characters having more of a role in this war. Not just the ones we see right now. U_U