Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

sasuke's father planned coup d'etat against konoha...

-mother helped her husband in planning coup d'etat...

-older brother itachi slaughtred his entire clan including his parents..

-sasuke himself joined konha enemies like oro and akatsoki...and declared war against konoha and naroto...

conclusion : sasuke family is bunch of criminals..

• Wow
Reactions: Hammock

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi was a hero.
The clan was discriminated victims.
Sasuke was lost and sought answers and power for goals completely understandable.
Nice bullshitfic...itachi slaughtred inoccent kids and elders..then god punished him with corona ..thats hy he cough lot of blood from his mouth...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
was it double5anime???
No it wasn't even at a anime place, it was in a chat where they discussed some hollywood movie and we were waiting for the stream to start so I brought up Naruto or something cus there was a rumor about lionsgate developing a live action movie.

And the guy said Madara was tobi and the mystery wasn't over, the guy was not a Minamoto alt.

I don't remember all the details but that's basically how it happened.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tripple5anime steal other youtubers theories and ascribe dem to himself..just like u do..
i would throw a corona at u for this commend if i could......

anyway d5a hate indian pipople.......he is crazy troll

Post automatically merged:

No it wasn't even at a anime place, it was in a chat where they discussed some hollywood movie and we were waiting for the stream to start so I brought up Naruto or something cus there was a rumor about lionsgate developing a live action movie.

And the guy said Madara was tobi and the mystery wasn't over, the guy was not a Minamoto alt.

I don't remember all the details but that's basically how it happened.
how do u know???? did u check ip?!?!?!? minamoto have 593 alts....... karuchibi uchiwa, unknownjin, ryugirl, aman shahur, etc...