salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why you think Madara was so great when he was a huge failure until right before he died the second time. It took two lives for him to figure out what Hashi had been preaching to him the whole time. But he was also a hero in some ways. I don't really consider him a villain he's like Kurama to me. He was a victim of circumstances seeking a solution to no longer be that victim. If there is one character who fits that description its Kawaki. Its not even a diss because Kawaki is
stronger than most adult shinobi. Just like Madara was. But I digress it useless trying to explain it to you.
Madara succeeded in everything, he brought world peace through his actions. The world decided to unify into one military just because of his name. Madara was a character written well, even if Kishi hit him with deus ex machina in the end. There is no simultude between Kawaki and Madara, neither are their character similar nor are their ideals. Hashirama's preaching never got to Madara, Hashirama knew Madara was right and that the villages increased killing instead of decreasing it. You comparing two second rate characters(Borat of the ass pulls and handouts and Kawaki of the no name) from a second rate series to such giants is what's the issue.

You're entitled to you're opinion as is everybody, but don't diss legends.

Reactions: Paradox Uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara succeeded in everything, he brought world peace through his actions. The world decided to unify into one military just because of his name. Madara was a character written well, even if Kishi hit him with deus ex machina in the end. There is no simultude between Kawaki and Madara, neither are their character similar nor are their ideals. Hashirama's preaching never got to Madara, Hashirama knew Madara was right and that the villages increased killing instead of decreasing it. You comparing two second rate characters(Borat of the ass pulls and handouts and Kawaki of the no name) from a second rate series to such giants is what's the issue.

You're entitled to you're opinion as is everybody, but don't diss legends.
Was it ever truly Madara's plan or was he just a pawn? It looked to me like Kabuto was the real mastermind behind the war. Madara is too pre Madonna to impress me. He went through so much to gain power when in the end he couldn't handle it. I pity him. He's like a hall of fame athlete who never won a championship. He had his time and now its Kawaki's turn. The torch has been passed but question is can he live up to the hype?

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was it ever truly Madara's plan or was he just a pawn? It looked to me like Kabuto was the real mastermind behind the war. Madara is too pre Madonna to impress me. He went through so much to gain power when in the end he couldn't handle it. I pity him. He's like a hall of fame athlete who never won a championship. He had his time and now its Kawaki's turn. The torch has been passed but question is can he live up to the hype?
I'm sorry but I have to chime in, Kabuto didn't have any plan in the war. He thought he could use Madara to gain the edge, but he didn't have any control. It was always Madara's plan to be revived and become a Jyubi Jin.

Kawaki isn't comparable to Madara, you're making yourself come across like a failed troll. Salamander's been tearing your points apart and you've not been able to rebuke any of them.

I've said my peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but I have to chime in, Kabuto didn't have any plan in the war. He thought he could use Madara to gain the edge, it was always Madara's plan to be revived.

Kawaki isn't comparable to Madara, you're making come across like a failed troll. Salamander's been tearing your points apart and you've not been able to rebuke any of them.

I've said what my peace.
Kabuto got turned by Itachi before he could see his plan through and he still managed to throw the world into a tailspin without ever stepping foot on a battlefield. If it weren't for some hax Uchiha mind trick who knows what would have happened.

You all keep saying Kawaki is not comparable to Madara but I keep making points that show how they are similar.

I'll break it down one more time just not for you but for the fan base. Sigh..

First the synergy between him and Boruto the child of prophecy is reminiscent of Hashirama vs Madara. Madara was forced to fight in a war that killed his family. Kawaki was born to an abusive father and sold to Jigen who was even worse. They were both victims of circumstances. Madara was forced to fight and Kawaki was mercilessly abused. Madara sought to overcome these circumstances with power by making himself a vessel for the ten tails. Kawaki was chosen as a vessel (for what? I don't know yet) and wants to destroy the shinobi world probably for a similar reason as Madara did. He thinks the shinobi system is the cause of much suffering in the world. The battle on the hokage monument is valley of the end all over again. Boruto and Kawaki are linked by fate. Just like Hashi and Madara. Him and Boruto are friends now and they train together just like H and M. Madara was used by BZ. Kawaki is being used by Kara. Kawaki chose the left hand path so did Madara. Both of them are incredibly strong with only one person standing in their way. Please don't call me a troll simply because I offer an alternative perspective.
You must be registered to see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto got turned by Itachi before he could see his plan through and he still managed to throw the world into a tailspin without ever stepping foot on a battlefield. If it weren't for some hax Uchiha mind trick who knows what would have happened.
Bro you just don't know when to quit with the nonsense. Madara had the power to escape Kabuto's grasp anytime, he couldn't do f'all to stop him.

You all keep saying Kawaki is not comparable to Madara but I keep making points that show how they are similar.
He's not, you're talking nonsense.

I'll break it down one more time just not for you but for the fan base. Sigh..

First the synergy between him and Boruto the child of prophecy is reminiscent of Hashirama vs Madara. Madara was forced to fight in a war that killed his family. Kawaki was born to an abusive father and sold to Jigen who was even worse. They were both victims of circumstances. Madara was forced to fight and Kawaki was mercilessly abused. Madara sought to overcome these circumstances with power by making himself a vessel for the ten tails. Kawaki was chosen as a vessel (for what? I don't know yet) and wants to destroy the shinobi world probably for a similar reason as Madara did. He thinks the shinobi system is the cause of much suffering in the world. The battle on the hokage monument is valley of the end all over again. Boruto and Kawaki are linked by fate. Just like Hashi and Madara. Him and Boruto are friends now and they train together just like H and M. Madara was used by BZ. Kawaki is being used by Kara. Kawaki chose the left hand path so did Madara. Both of them are incredibly strong with only one person standing in their way. Please don't call me a troll simply because I offer an alternative perspective.
You must be registered to see images
You've not presented a single simultude, the reason for Borat's and Kawaki's cooperation isn't even for the same reason as it was for Madara and Hashirama.

I'll refer you back to my post on Madara's story of which Kawaki shares nothing. Naruto's parents were killed he was treated as an outcast, he was a victim of circumstance. Kakashi's father topped himself in the age of war he was a victim of circumstance. It makes neither of them like Madara and nor does it make Kawaki anything like him. I've already addressed the rest of the nonsense and you can't even show the simultude.

You've got nothing going for you but desperation and reach. I'm done wasting my time, keep dreaming buddy.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sorry but I have to chime in, Kabuto didn't have any plan in the war. He thought he could use Madara to gain the edge, but he didn't have any control. It was always Madara's plan to be revived and become a Jyubi Jin.

Kawaki isn't comparable to Madara, you're making yourself come across like a failed troll. Salamander's been tearing your points apart and you've not been able to rebuke any of them.

I've said my peace.
Well put.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why you think Madara was so great when he was a huge failure until right before he died the second time. It took two lives for him to figure out what Hashi had been preaching to him the whole time. But he was also a hero in some ways. I don't really consider him a villain he's like Kurama to me. He was a victim of circumstances seeking a solution to no longer be that victim. If there is one character who fits that description its Kawaki. Its not even a diss because Kawaki is
stronger than most adult shinobi. Just like Madara was. But I digress it useless trying to explain it to you.

Stop arguing with people who have a obvious bias.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We weren't arguing we were simply exchanging dialogue on character development and similarities.
Agreed mate, that guys salt laden. He can't tell the difference between a discussion and an argument.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images

:anna:
:lmao:facts mate

Reactions: Reboryushon

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rofl :D
Keep it Alive Boys
Not much else to talk about. I do like the idea of Boruto being born part tailed beast. It makes a little bit of sense just because of his crazy dojutsu that senses negative emotions. What is interesting about that is Naruto did not gain this ability until he achieved kcm. It also makes me think his eye allows him to access his tailed beast chakra.