Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In manga 402, Sasuke says that their ( eagle or now HAWK ) next goal was to crush Konoha.

But for the last 15 mangas we haven`t seen one bit from Sasuke.

Answers, anyone?

Reactions: punk365

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don`t anyone think this is kinda odd...:S
Sasuke should have been informed about Pains attack and return ;)
well yes he said that, but you can never be sure with sasuke.
After he was told by Madara who Itachi truly was, next thing he does is go and wear Akatsuki's cloak and go fight the 8 tails for no real reason at all >.<
His words cannot be trusted in the least.

As for him coming to Konoha, yes that might happen, he can suddenly appear in front of Naruto and continue the fight with Pein or ath like this, but then again why bother? If his revenge goal for this year is to crush Konoha and if he knows that Pein is there already, why go in Konoha now too?
Normal thing is to let Pein do the nasty job for him ^^

but like i said you can never know with sasuke and kishimoto :p

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think sasuke still hasnt left to destroy konoha yet but then again didnt he say he will also only kill the 3 elders and was that before or after he said he will crush konoha

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Kishi is trying to finish the manga quicky he would send all the remaining Akatuski to Konoha so i dont think we would see Sasuke so early in Konoha

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the naruto manga ( or Naruto ) will finish with Naruto vs Sasuke in an ultimate fight where it ends like this:
or like this:

what you think, awesome ending right, specially the last one ^_^

Uchiha Haakon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the one with naruto carrying sasuke ?
it`s the most brilliant ending you could get.

Imagine: Konoha is rebuilding and everybody is helping, suddenly they all stopp and look towards ( where the front gate used to be ) and see Naruto coming walking almost like a Zombie and carrying a dead Sasuke in his arms....
THAT is a great / epic / awesome, ending...;)

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In manga 402, Sasuke says that their ( eagle or now HAWK ) next goal was to crush Konoha.

But for the last 15 mangas we haven`t seen one bit from Sasuke.

Answers, anyone?
As Bibi says, it is still to be seen if he really meant it, he seemed to be foolling Madara. Mainly because Sasuke knows Madara killed the clan, too, and will want to revenge him.

We have not seen Sasuke as we saw Pain, everything new there. Last time I think he has killed the communication lizard.