Sasuke creates new village

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sasuke will go off with orochimaru, kabuto, karin, juugo and suigetsu and create a new village instead of going back to the hidden leaf. To me at this point that makes the most sense. I think he will forever hold somewhat of a grudge against the leaf.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st hokage break the barrier between clans by creating the hidden leaf village. Sasuke gonna break the barrier between villages by creating a republic village aka republic city where people from any nations come to live.

Kiba21890

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sasuke will go off with orochimaru, kabuto, karin, juugo and suigetsu and create a new village instead of going back to the hidden leaf. To me at this point that makes the most sense. I think he will forever hold somewhat of a grudge against the leaf.
Yes. I think so too. This is actually something I took into consideration for my naruto fan fiction That tAkes place a couple hundred years in the future. Great minds think a like!

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? I want to see Sasuke be the type of person thats going to protect Naruto's Will and The Leaf. It only makes sense at this point to see that happen

Omegga Shenron

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No sasuke protects the leaf village in naruto the last, he says "since he is not here i have to protect them", but yea he could also be referring to the sound village and orochimaru is gone, but i doubt it