[Discussion] Sasuke can track karma seals.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
back during the war arc and battle against kyugga, it was shown that naruto and sasuke cant feel each other across dimensions. That was despite them both having their linked seals and the most chakra they'd ever hold, yet Sasuke teleported to naruto AND sakura across dimensions. or so you'd think.. i think.. NOT. Sasuke didn't teleport to naruto, he teleported to jigen. remember when jigen tracked kawaki through the seal? How did it happen? ACROSS DIMENSIONS. So the precedents set are such:

1. Chakra cannot be felt across dimensions.
and
2. The karma seal can indeed be felt across dimensions.

When Sasuke tracked Jigen's seal to teleport to Naruto and used the presence of Sakura's seal to reach her.

Now ask yourself. If sasuke truly tracked naruto's chakra, what could possibly stop him from freeing naruto from that teapot? Naruto's clearly locked in that teapot even years later. If whole dimensions can't stop sasuke from tracking naruto's chakra, how will a little teapot stop him?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
back during the war arc and battle against kyugga, it was shown that naruto and sasuke cant feel each other across dimensions. That was despite them both having their linked seals and the most chakra they'd ever hold, yet Sasuke teleported to naruto AND sakura across dimensions. or so you'd think.. i think.. NOT. Sasuke didn't teleport to naruto, he teleported to jigen. remember when jigen tracked kawaki through the seal? How did it happen? ACROSS DIMENSIONS. So the precedents set are such:

1. Chakra cannot be felt across dimensions.
and
2. The karma seal can indeed be felt across dimensions.

When Sasuke tracked Jigen's seal to teleport to Naruto and used the presence of Sakura's seal to reach her.

Now ask yourself. If sasuke truly tracked naruto's chakra, what could possibly stop him from freeing naruto from that teapot? Naruto's clearly locked in that teapot even years later. If whole dimensions can't stop sasuke from tracking naruto's chakra, how will a little teapot stop him?
I have to disagree, Sasuke and Naruto weren’t able to feel each other’s chakra in the Kaguya arc because there was too great a distance between the planets they were on. All it took was for Obito to open a portal to world that was close to both of those worlds and Sasuke was then able sense Naruto:
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images

Not to mention that he sensed Naruto in Momoshiki’s dimension. Point is, he still felt Naruto’s chakra from wherever he was. Also if Sasuke was still on the “mini Juubi’s planet” when Naruto was taken, then that means that the planet Naruto was sealed on is closer to the mini Juubi’s planet.

Also, I believe Sasuke memorized the coordinates of his home. He certainly didn’t track Sakura’s seal and I stand by that until the manga proves me wrong.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I believe Sasuke memorized the coordinates of his home. He certainly didn’t track Sakura’s seal and I stand by that until the manga proves me wrong.
I dunno, wasn't Obito able to scan entire dimensions/planets by opening a hole?

On the above, the anime fillers in whatever it likes. That is the level of the second rate writing.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

On the above, the anime fillers in whatever it likes. That is the level of the second rate writing.
I think it's an asspull or "made to be believe" writing. Because everything in that arc screamed "plot armor".

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's an asspull or "made to be believe" writing. Because everything in that arc screamed "plot armor".
That arc was pure plot armour/restrictions. Madara was hit by plot nerf and PIS, while everybody else was getting ass pull upon ass pull. It's kind of sad, but it's the only canon justification I can think of.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No because Obito isn’t a sensor, he was just opening portals to see if he saw Sasuke anywhere.

I didn’t say anything about the anime btw.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because Obito isn’t a sensor, he was just opening portals to see if he saw Sasuke anywhere.

I didn’t say anything about the anime btw.
Maybe, but I doubt he was randomly opening portals. It may be an ability connected to the jutsu, I doubt he was opening holes to random locations(ie line of sight). The planet is just too vast for that, imo.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, but I doubt he was randomly opening portals. It may be an ability connected to the jutsu, I doubt he was opening holes to random locations(ie line of sight). The planet is just too vast for that, imo.
He was just randomly opening portals, remember how he almost killed Sakura and himself by opening that portal to the acid world? He wouldn’t have done that had he known what was there. Nothing shows he was sensing chakra or scanning entire worlds.

In the manga panels I posted above, Sasuke was standing close enough to where Obito’s portal would eventually open. That’s why Obito found Sasuke.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has synced his Kamui to Kaguya's dimensions including the main one. So working from the main dimension its much easier for Obito to search, locate and connect his Kamui to Kaguya's satellite dimensions. Than working from her satellite dimension.

What's doesn't make sense to me is that he managed to find Sasuke in his first attempt opening a "door" into desert dimension.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has synced his Kamui to Kaguya's dimensions including the main one. So working from the main dimension its much easier for Obito to search, locate and connect his Kamui to Kaguya's satellite dimensions. Than working from her satellite dimension.

What's doesn't make sense to me is that he managed to find Sasuke in his first attempt opening a "door" into desert dimension.
Read my previous reply and my first comment.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was just randomly opening portals, remember how he almost killed Sakura and himself by opening that portal to the acid world? He wouldn’t have done that had he known what was there. Nothing shows he was sensing chakra or scanning entire worlds.

In the manga panels I posted above, Sasuke was standing close enough to where Obito’s portal would eventually open. That’s why Obito found Sasuke.
I think we're misunderstanding each other. He doesn't know what's inside, which is true. However, I'm arguing once he opens a portal he can see what's inside and scan the dimension. If that makes sense.

As for Obito finding Sasuke that was chance, but that doesn't mean he can't scan the dimension once he accesses it.

You must be registered for see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think we're misunderstanding each other. he doesn't know what's inside, which is true. However, I'm arguing once he opens a portal he can see what's inside and scan the dimension. If that makes sense.

As for Obito finding Sasuke that was chance, but that doesn't mean he cant scsn the dimension once he accesses it.

I think we've similar understanding.

I'm also never said Obito knew what kind of dimension his kamui connected, accessed and opened

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we're misunderstanding each other. He doesn't know what's inside, which is true. However, I'm arguing once he opens a portal he can see what's inside and scan the dimension. If that makes sense.

As for Obito finding Sasuke that was chance, but that doesn't mean he can't scan the dimension once he accesses it.

I’m saying that Obito can’t scan what’s inside of the dimensions he opens. Sasuke finding Obito was by chance since Sasuke just happened to be standing where he’d felt Naruto’s chakra strongly for a second, via Obito opening a portal to another one of Kaguya’s worlds that was closer to both respective worlds . Refer to the scans I posted in my first post.

I can’t see the scan you posted for some reason.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m saying that Obito can’t scan what’s inside of the dimensions he opens. Sasuke finding Obito was by chance since Sasuke just happened to be standing where he’d felt Naruto’s chakra strongly for a second, via Obito opening a portal to another one of Kaguya’s worlds that was closer to both respective worlds . Refer to the scans I posted in my first post.

What's the dimension that's closer to Desert Dimension(Sasuke) and Ice Dimension(Naruto)?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's the dimension that's closer to Desert Dimension(Sasuke) and Ice Dimension(Naruto)?
The lava world and the world that Obito and Sakura were operating from. By opening a portal to the lava world, Naruto’s chakra presence seeped into that world (lava world) which was closer to Sasuke. Sasuke felt it for only a second because the portal closed due to it being hard to keep open.

Either that or Sasuke felt the chakra from the RSM Naruto clone that Obito brought along with Sakura, which eventually got destroyed. Which explains why he felt it for a second. Which was the same world that Sakura and Obito were operating from.

I’m right either way but it’s definitely the first choice.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we've similar understanding.

I'm also never said Obito knew what kind of dimension his kamui connected, accessed and opened
Kl we're on the same page.

I know what happened there, that wasn't my argument. My argument was based off of Chater 685 Page 7(you can't see the acan) where Obito is shown measuring the vastness of the dimensions. That implies he can scan them, that is once he accesses them(opens them). Before that he doesn't know what's inside.

Reactions: Animegoin