[Discussion] Sasuke can track karma seals.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The lava world and the world that Obito and Sakura were operating from. By opening a portal to the lava world, Naruto’s chakra presence seeped into that world (lava world) which was closer to Sasuke.

Either that or Sasuke felt the chakra from the RSM Naruto clone that Obito brought along with Sakura, which eventually got destroyed. Which explains why he felt it for a second. Which was the same world that Sakura and Obito were operating from.

I’m right either way but it’s definitely the first choice.
It's the main dimension where Obito and Sakura operating in

Also, how you believe so certainly that Lava Dimension is closer to the Ice Dimension?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kl we're on the same page.

I know what happened there, that wasn't my argument. My argument was based off of Chater 685 Page 7(you can't see the acan) where Obito is shown measuring the vastness of the dimensions. That implies he can scan them, that is once he accesses them(opens them). Before that he doesn't know what's inside.
You meant this
You must be registered to see images

Well he definitely says that he can sense through the portal, Sasuke’s chakra specifically, but that could be a general term since all planets are seemingly void of life; but it could also be as he says.

Another contradiction to his statement here is that he’s unable to sense via small portal openings.

It's the main dimension where Obito and Sakura operating in

Also, how you believe so certainly that Lava Dimension is closer to the Ice Dimension?
The Lava dimension is closer to the desert dimension, where Sasuke was. The core dimension (where Obito and Sakura were operating from) was close to all of the dimensions, which is why Obito opening a portal to the Lava world allowed Sasuke to feel Naruto’s presence for the short time the portal remained open.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You meant this

Well he definitely says that he can sense through the portal, Sasuke’s chakra specifically, but that could be a general term since all planets are seemingly void of life; but it could also be as he says.

Another contradiction to his statement here is that he’s unable to sense via small portal openings.

The Lava dimension is closer to the desert dimension, where Sasuke was. The core dimension (where Obito and Sakura were operating from) was close to all of the dimensions, which is why Obito opening a portal to the Lava world allowed Sasuke to feel Naruto’s presence for the short time the portal remained open.
How do you know that Lava Dimension is closer to Desert Dimension? And how do you know Ice Dimension is closer to Lava Dimension? Any proof or manga scan.

I just want Manga scan and not logic/reader statement. So please do me a favor.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You meant this

There's that one, but also when he specifically mentioned the vastness of the spaces. In other words he could perceive and see across the space. It was just before he started searching for Sasuke. I would post it again, but you wouldn't be able to see it.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not a complete chapter. Or please post all the scans of that Search and Rescue efforts.
I can tell you the chapter, its 685

There's that one, but also when he specifically mentioned the vastness of the spaces. In other words he could perceive and see across the space. It was just before he started searching for Sasuke. I would post it again, but you wouldn't be able to see it.
Ah this one:

I’m not sure if he could actually see across the time-spaces, as opposed to feeling how many worlds were connected to said Time-space.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can tell you the chapter, its 685

Ah this one:

I’m not sure if he could actually see across the time-spaces, as opposed to feeling how many worlds were connected to said Time-space.
He could see(eyes)/sense(feeling) enough to know how vast they are as well as interconnected. Couple that with his sense Sasuke comment and we have an answer on how far he can perceive, wouldn't you say.

Reactions: Animegoin