WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to say that Sasuke has come very late in the war. Most of the time he was hidden in the Mountains' Graveyard resting up to heal his eyes. Then he came up only to stay out of action until his encounter with a few Zetsus and then helped Itachi against Kabuto. I feel that he should of come at some point early in the war because Sasuke would of been able to test his powers early on. Kishi most likely will make Sasuke pull a OP move out of his ass.

Do you agree that Sasuke should have been put into action from the get-go to showcase his EMS?

Last edited:

saaaaaadpanda

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Things in the story line aren't going to randomly shift to suit the interest of fanboys. Why would Sasuke get involved in the war? The only thing he wants is revenge against Konoha. How does fighting in the war, potentially risking his life without cause, meet those ends?

kaka96

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want to say that Sasuke has come very late in the war. Most of the time he was hidden in the Mountains' Graveyard resting up to heal his eyes. Then he came up only to stay out of action until his encounter with a few Zetsus and then helped Itachi against Kabuto. I feel that he should of come at some point early in the war because Sasuke would of been able to test his powers early on. Kishi most likely will make Sasuke pull a OP move out of his ass.

Do you agree that Sasuke should have been put into action from the geco to showcase his EMS?
I just love how Sasuke had his eyes transplanted before Naruto even knew about the traininng for Kurama chakra thing, and has only now getting out, after Naruto is done training and fighting

So really, Sasuke's power up training = waiting, doing nothing for longer than Naruto has been working his ass for xD

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well I somewhat agree but I also wanted to see other minor characters. I do agree with you that Sasuke should have been more useful though. Once Naruto headed to the battlefield I believe Sasuke should have also but his role was to meet Itachi and fighting against the alliance was not in store for him. I think Kishi just wants to make Sasuke a good guy again or else Sasuke would have done more villainous things by now.

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yall are missing the point...kishi brought him out now for a purpose....there is a reason why he is out now....he isnt "late" he played a role with his bro, adding more suspense to the story(itachi, him and kabuto/ madara and kage/ naruto and tobi) what.. yall wanna see him fight naruto now? be patient guys...were almost there