[Discussion] sasuke being nerfed in Boroto Manga is a proof that kishimoto isn't one in controll of teh Manga..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

you know if kishimoto took care of everything and decided to continue boroto manga in same way he did with naroto manga i swear to god sasuke wouldn't look so fodder and nerfed...

what i'm talking about is "teh touch"!!!.. i'll explain it in few minutes..but first havn't you noticed teh change of ex naroto characters in boroto manga???...many of you will say it's logical thing ..it's part of character development cuz they all became old men and women...

however i disagree...dont you notice how these ex naroto characters changed alot???...they lost many traits of their ex naroto personalities...noo not only that...THEY LOST TEH ESSENCE of their characters's personalities...

-naruto is no longer that goofy character..he dont seem to be same funny guy...you may think it's because he became hokage..but remember how gai sensei and jiraiya sensei they all become older poeple but they always kept their essence of character and personality they had when they were children... you still see gai sensei act goofy and jiraiya too..

but in sasuke case he lost all is ex naroto manga traits like being badass and not giving $h!t...while in truth he could still keep these traits while being nice guy who is no longer evil...see what i mean???...

to sum it up : one can notice that kishimoto's touch and influence is missing in boroto manga...and i dont think he is supervising or controlling anything...

so yeah characters of naruto manga seem weird...and something's missing in tis whole boroto manga : IT'S KISHIMOTO'S TOUCH!!!!..

Reactions: Avaitto

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean, there is a co-creator for Boruto... They probably have a lot of influence considering Kishi is probably worn the heck out... I don't know the rest of what you are blabbering on about.

Reactions: Urda

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke is doing just fine. At least he has managed to not get one paneled like he did against Madara. Maybe it's necessary to see him struggle right now because he will be the one to save the village in the end. The fact that Boruto is wearing some of Sasuke's gear vs Kawaki hints at later developments involving him. Plus there is still lots of development left for Sarada that will more than likely involve him.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, there is a co-creator for Boruto... They probably have a lot of influence considering Kishi is probably worn the heck out... I don't know the rest of what you are blabbering on about.
I think Sasuke is doing just fine. At least he has managed to not get one paneled like he did against Madara. Maybe it's necessary to see him struggle right now because he will be the one to save the village in the end. The fact that Boruto is wearing some of Sasuke's gear vs Kawaki hints at later developments involving him. Plus there is still lots of development left for Sarada that will more than likely involve him.
see???...tolt u koshomoto need come back but u wouldn't lisen..

• Wow
Reactions: Avaitto

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they wanna introduce byakugan this time thats why they nerfed rinnegan and sharringan so that we us can consider byakugan par with the 2 great dojutsu