Akira678

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey ya'll, so we all know in he latest chapter that Sasuke has become "good" again , and he will go and help Naruto and everyone. But I think that Sasuke has become good a bit too fast, I mean, it took Naruto half of part 2 running after Sasuke, just to be rejected because Sasuke,well, didn't want to go back to konaha.

And then Hashirama comes along and makes Sasuke change his decision in a second. I just found it wierd, that's all =D

So, what are ya'll's opinions?

oh, and please don't start a fight. :bye:

Clouds

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to be honest i hate the sudden change of heart. Naruto tried to bring him back for so many chapters and failed.
and hashirama succeeds in one manga chapter :l

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Sasuke just wants to save himself from being caught in the eternal tsukuyomi, so he would be able to continue his plans... The change of heart that's too fast is Orochimaru! I think he is still plotting something.

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't Hashirama that changed Sasuke, it was the story about Konoha. Sasuke decided to change on his own after hearing it.

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While it was rather sudden, I am still taking a wait and see approach.

It is refreshing to not see Sasuke throwing a tantrum and being a general sociopath for a change.

Kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its plausible he is really changed but if he wasnt he would probably had to face hashirama right there and have his ass raped. like we all saw orochimaru shitting his pants when hashi broke the edo control.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since Sasuke fought Itachi his emotions have been skewed. First he was told his brother was a traitor and murdered his entire clan and he's led to believe it was for Itachi's own personal reasons. Then he discovers this same person is actually a hero of the village, and Sasuke is again manipulated by Obito to believe that Konoha made him suffer for being a hero.

Sasuke's path has been manipulated throughout the entire series, and it wasn't until Itachi and Hashirama spoke to him that he fully understood what it was his brother sacrificed and just how important the village is. Now Sasuke has chosen a new path for himself, one that isn't manipulated and it's one he's freely chosen for the sake of himself, his brother and the village.

So his decision was not rushed, and he wasn't persuaded instantaneously, it's just that for the first time he understands everything. He wanted to know what it meant to be a shinobi, what it meant to have a clan, and to be a part of a village, and now he knows. He's not being forced or manipulated anymore.

Reactions: Akira678

Zebstrika

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru noticed that there was something different about Sasuke after Itachi 'manipulated' him.

I don't mind Sasuke's change after the Itachi flashback, but I still wanted to see the hyped up Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.