Sasuke and Sakura!

MichSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry all going offtopic, but the man who is shown on the second picture Mori Jin has posted is dead (it's Eduard Khil (Эдуард Хиль, known as Mr. Trololo singer). It clearly denotes that this forum member does not show any respect to the memory of the dead since he is using it as a means to insult another member. I am waiting for the mods here.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry all going offtopic, but the man who is shown on the second picture Mori Jin has posted is dead (it's Eduard Khil (Эдуард Хиль, known as Mr. Trololo singer). It clearly denotes that this forum member does not show any respect to the memory of the dead since he is using it as a means to insult another member. I am waiting for the mods here.
wtf are u saying?

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke and Sakura are a great team!! what a great strategy they came up with just by looking at eachother. :blush::blush::blush::nosebleed::nosebleed::ls::ls:

You must be registered for see images

I wonder where hinata is? oh yeah she's cooking...
Terrible fanfic. Funny thing is that, Hinata would only need one touch and it's GG. Shin wouldn't be getting up from that, since he wouldn't be able to use chakra.

Hinata>>>Sakura.

Stay salty. :sigar:

for real tho it just add to the phrase that they are connected by feelings and they are the most badass couple in naruto for sure
Ehh, not really.
Naruto the Manga is a fantasy world/universe, so is anything that is related to it. Are you that retarded that you think it's real? I knew you sakuratards were retarded but this is new.

Hinata would still solo your trashcan suckura :sigar:
/Thread.
Like Hinata's imaginary Rikodu chakra and ability to fly.
Unlike the filler added to Gaiden, Hinata possessing Rikudo Chakra is in fact Canon. :win:
I have nothing against SasuSaku but basically after more than 500 episodes this is all SasuSaku fans have?

This is like a bunch of birds rejoicing over a small crumble of bread. Sad.
Sad indeed.

Byakugo King

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Terrible fanfic. Funny thing is that, Hinata would only need one touch and it's GG. Shin wouldn't be getting up from that, since he wouldn't be able to use chakra.

Hinata>>>Sakura.

Stay salty. :sigar:

Ehh, not really.

/Thread.

Unlike the filler added to Gaiden, Hinata possessing Rikudo Chakra is in fact Canon. :win:

Sad indeed.
LMAO what's your problem? when did I ever mention hinata? It looks like you're the salty one needing to bring her up every time when the post had nothing to do with her. Pathetic indeed. And are you that triggered that SasuSaku had this moment of team work when NaruHina hasn't or something? Sad

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMAO what's your problem? when did I ever mention hinata? It looks like you're the salty one needing to bring her up every time when the post had nothing to do with her. Pathetic indeed. And are you that triggered that SasuSaku had this moment of team work when NaruHina hasn't or something? Sad
You serious right now? :lmao:

When did I say you mention Hinata? If you can see, your post is not the only one I quoted.

Why don't you check the first post of the guy who created this thread. He mentioned Hinata and at the same time threw shade at her. Now tell me, was that really needed? Could he have not just left that out? Seems insecurity got the better of him as well as others in the thread. Even though Sakura got some filler content in her fight. Now that's pathetic.
And no I'm not triggered that SasuSaku had a moment of filler teamwork. I mean why would I be? NaruHina actually has canon teamwork. :win:

Clearly I'm not the salty one here. :lol

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke and Sakura are a great team ...

IN FILLER!!!

And man, just when I thought OP couldn't be more gross with the pearly jizz for SS pairing just sitting on his tiny, taut crown, he shocks me again. What an unpredictably horrifying fella.