Itachirules

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hope its obvious now that naruto and sasuke were never equal. naruto was always that much greater than sasuke. before sasuke used the 9 tailed beast chakra, it was just his own. but as for naruto and his nine tails chakra, he was greater than sasuke and wasnt really trying. while sasuke needed all 9 tailed beasts to become on par with naruto who is only starting to try so that means naruto isnt even at 100% yet. naruto is greater than sasuke.

Reactions: Prince Of Dump

Varial

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i hope its obvious now that naruto and sasuke were never equal. naruto was always that much greater than sasuke. before sasuke used the 9 tailed beast chakra, it was just his own. but as for naruto and his nine tails chakra, he was greater than sasuke and wasnt really trying. while sasuke needed all 9 tailed beasts to become on par with naruto who is only starting to try so that means naruto isnt even at 100% yet. naruto is greater than sasuke.
I'm guessing you don't know that naruto needed the power of all nine to

Itachirules

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm guessing you don't know that naruto needed the power of all nine to
a fraction of their power. not the whole thing like sasuke. and narutos power is meant to include being a jinchuriki is it not. the other bijuu didnt give all of their chakra to naruto. just a portion. a portion that even sasuke told naruto is running out. sasuke is making use of the bijuu with all their chakra.

Indora

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i expected you to present legit facts, but unfortunately i was dissapointed. Well maybe nex time.........

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
425๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How the hell does that make Naruto stronger? All sasuke did was use the rinnengan, a power that we know has the ability to absorb chakra..it's not like he became a Jin and can use there chakra elements.

Last edited:

Itachirules

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How the hell does that make Naruto stronger? All sasuke did was use the rinnengan, a power that we know has the ability to absorb chakra..it's not like he became a Jin and can use there chakra elements.
exactly. that shows that sasuke needs to use the chakra of the bijuu to be on narutos level, thus making naruto the stronger one. naruto was always the jinchuriki. it is a part of his fighting force and u can say he has the other bijuu chakra but only a small portion while sasuke is using all of their chakra. All.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Naruto Need the chakra of all nine bijuu to compete with Sasuke in the first place :|

Besides Preta is Sasuke's power as well and he used it to gain the advantage, its that simple

Also currently Sasuke>Naruto, before they were equal

Trea

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
He's just using natural energy that Kurama passed to him. Sasuke stated that his tailed beast chakra is almost gone. He would know since he is controlling them now, so Naruto ia amping up on Sage power and one half of a tailed beast. Pretty amazing that he could do it without the tailed beasts and a rinnegan like Sasuke.

He was hoping to get out of this without a fight but now that he's realized Sasuke can't be changed, he's all in. Say what you want, but not many have been able to stand up to Naruto's will, determination and never giving up spirit. This fight is turning around now. Sasuke is going to get the fight he was looking for because Naruto has finally faced the fact he has to beat him up enough for him to acknowledge Naruto's power.

Sasuke only respects power at this point soNaruto is going to have to show him just how much he has. Nothing short of that will change his mind.

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So true. I love how many Naruto fans suddenly and conveniently have forgotten that Naruto too has chakra from all 9 bijuu. Did they really think Sasuke was not going to use the bijuu in this fight?
one doesn't need to be a Naruto fan to know what was fairly obvious ever since Naruto first acquired BM. It's way past time to stop assuming these facts are coming from a Naruto fan just because it doesn't fit a Sasuke fan's view.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
425๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
exactly. that shows that sasuke needs to use the chakra of the bijuu to be on narutos level, thus making naruto the stronger one. naruto was always the jinchuriki. it is a part of his fighting force and u can say he has the other bijuu chakra but only a small portion while sasuke is using all of their chakra. All.
It's one of the paths abilities, it's a power he's had since gaining the rinnengan. Naruto will never beat sasuke due to chakra exhaustion. Just from that ability alone.

Itachirules

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's just using natural energy that Kurama passed to him. Sasuke stated that his tailed beast chakra is almost gone. He would know since he is controlling them now, so Naruto ia amping up on Sage power and one half of a tailed beast. Pretty amazing that he could do it without the tailed beasts and a rinnegan like Sasuke.

He was hoping to get out of this without a fight but now that he's realized Sasuke can't be changed, he's all in. Say what you want, but not many have been able to stand up to Naruto's will, determination and never giving up spirit. This fight is turning around now. Sasuke is going to get the fight he was looking for because Naruto has finally faced the fact he has to beat him up enough for him to acknowledge Naruto's power.

Sasuke only respects power at this point soNaruto is going to have to show him just how much he has. Nothing short of that will change his mind.
hit spot on.