[Discussion] sasuke also participated in konoha invasion done by nagato...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

sasuke also participated in konoha invazion done by nagato!!!...

how so???..

lemme tell u something pldz :

sasuke and nagato are both members of akatsuki...

teh konoha attack done by nagato... isn't ascribed just to nagato BUT TO TEH WHOLE AKATSUKI MEMBERZ !!!...

if he do something evil ....he do it as being member of akatsuki..

pain attacked konoha as him being member of akatsuki....even if other akatsoki memberz such as kisame and sasuke didn't participate in teh nagato invasion..

but what make sasuke more guilty during nagato invazion???...

what made sasuke more responsible and guilty is his knowledge and awareness...he knew nagato went to crush leaf but never gave $h!t...on contrary he was bit mad cuz he wanted to be a one who crush leaf...

justice should be executed....NO FORGIVENESS TO SASUKE!!!..

sadly justice was executed by madaara on sasuke not by naroto..

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was not a member of the Akatsuki you troll, and he knew about what Nagato did after it already happened so what do you want him to do, he already used Thotbitchdara to get EMS then he went on his way to kill him and he helped Itachi kill Kabuto and decided to protect Konoha and made Orochimaru revive the Hokages to help in the war.

Is this a late April fools joke?

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summit before the :hypnotobi: clan, Minamoto San. Nagato followed the philosophy of :hypnotobi: until he was hit by silly tnj.
u know ?? in 2011 i met a rather famous youtuber..in a begining he was nice...i shared with him my tobidara thoughts..and in a end..he end up deceiving me and stealing my tobidara theory ...so he post tobidaratube channel with lot of views and likes...but then guess what ?? teh unexpected happened...many of my tobidara followers and fans boooed him and exposed him and said a word of truth that i was reall tobidara creator..and he was just theif of thoughts...he then post youtube vid and express his apologize for stealing...few dayz later we never see or hear from him on youtube again and his channel was shutdown...

wut a poor guy..

u remind me of him now..

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u know ?? in 2011 i met a rather famous youtuber..in a begining he was nice...i shared with him my tobidara thoughts..and in a end..he end up deceiving me and stealing my tobidara theory ...so he post tobidaratube channel with lot of views and likes...but then guess what ?? teh unexpected happened...many of my tobidara followers and fans boooed him and exposed him and said a word of truth that i was reall tobidara creator..and he was just theif of thoughts...he then post youtube vid and express his apologize for stealing...few dayz later we never see or hear from him on youtube again and his channel was shutdown...

wut a poor guy..

u remind me of him now..
You should never have jumped onto the Burrito bandwagon, he is a follower of the will of Sasugay. And he is an enemy to the will of :hypnotobi: sama. Me is loyal to :hypnotobi: since the beginning, you can turn back and rejoin the clan.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should never have jumped onto the Burrito bandwagon, he is a follower of the will of Sasugay. And he is an enemy to the will of :hypnotobi: sama. Me is loyal to :hypnotobi: since the beginning, you can turn back and rejoin the clan.
i thought moslims dont steal...but oh well.. when sarada fanz start bashing Madara...i will come to laught at u..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought moslims dont steal...but oh well.. when sarada fanz start bashing Madara...i will come to laught at u..
You shouldn't have betrayed :hypnotobi: by jumping on the Burrito band wagon. You joined the Sasugay band wagon. Me took the Tobidara theroy and refined it, you should be greatful to us true fans. Me is giving you the opportunity to jump pff the Burrito and come back to the ways of teh:hypnotobi:

That's racist.
He betrayed :hypnotobi: by fanboying Sasugay's student, an arch enermy of :hypnotobi: Me is feeling sad for the Minamoto San:cry:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You shouldn't have betrayed :hypnotobi: by jumping on the Burrito band wagon. You joined the Sasugay band wagon. Me took the Tobidara theroy and refined it, you should be greatful to us true fans. Me is giving you the opportunity to jump pff the Burrito and come back to the ways of teh:hypnotobi:

He betrayed :hypnotobi: by fanboying Sasugay's student, an arch enermy of :hypnotobi: Me is feeling sad for the Minamoto San:cry:
what the hell...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ya rabi rak bari thabalni?????????????????..

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

wut a poor guy..

u remind me of him now..
So you're Tobidara creator and not the Kishimoto

Guys Minamoto has debunked the existence of Tobidara. There's no Tobidara in Naruto verse, Kishimoto never created him. It's all the creation of some delusional tribe