Sageof7Path

Veteran
Kin
76💸
Kumi
45💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so when this happened a lot of sasuke fans were in denial so let me explain it to you. Sasuke admitted he lost because Naruto woke up first and when he still realized Naruto still had enough resolve to fight he could have stabbed him right then and there. There was a lot of bull shit going around at the time that Sasuke was referring to some "enteral" battle when that's a load of bull because sasukes reaction didn't spawn from that it was spawned from realizing Naruto still had fight left in him...

Secondly, Naruto could have blown Sasuke to pieces while he was laying down in the water during that long pause. The reason he didn't is because Naruto was holding back attempting to stop Sasuke without killing him while Sasuke was going all out even using Naruto's own power to KILL Naruto and ultimately failing.

I really hope that explains it kishi made the situation clear as day Naruto and Sasuke were not equal in power by the end of the series. What's strange is how Sasuke fans were doing mental gymnastics in an attempt to make it seem as if they ended as equals. Notice you will never hear a Sasuke fan claim Sasuke was stronger unless he's a blatant troll or just in denial, there's a reason for that. You can't make a case for Sasuke being stronger yet alone equal.

Last edited:

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they were talking about ideals.

much like how they still have a competition in terms of ideals when Naruto took office.
He thinks that with all the advancement, the ninja way is lost, the will of fire is lost.

Sasuke thinks otherwise especially since Naruto was the one who beat the ninja way into him in the first place, so that's why he really wanted Boruto to prove Naruto wrong.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke literally had no choice but to give in. Sakura and Kakashi would of came and healed Naruto & they would of forcibly dragged him back to the village which was the original vote1 plan.

So regardless Sasuke failed and lost his battle.

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Naruto fought to match not to win, kill nor lose and he did just that.
Yeah, buddy. Naruto just chose the hardest possible way to successfully keep Sasuke from taking over. Why would he defeat Sasuke and immobilize him when he could just lose an arm and almost die with him?/s

Last edited: