Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is a Question about Sasori. And Please don't say things like "He Dead" Or "He's Irrevalent". I only want to ask a question about a character who isn't Talked about much or just to get the chat from Just Naruto, Hiruzen, Dazno ect.

So here it goes: So since Sasori doesn't have Real Human Eyes, Do you think that he would be affected by the Infinite Tsukiyomi. We see everyone elses eye changed so do you think that would happen to him sense hes a puppet.

And this is something else, We all Know Sasori has Chakra in the center of his body called his Heart. So in speaking the Shinju should be able to Wrap him up...

But My main question would be if he could be casted into Infinite Tsukiyomi? Your thoughts?

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasori is one of the most complex characters when it comes to these things, so i'm not sure. The root of Genjutsu is to disrupt the chakra within the BRAIN, which Sasori doesn't have. Then again, i'm pretty sure Zetsu doesn't have one yet he was still affected. Since Mugen Tsukiyomi doesn't need eye contact (as seen when a Mother was sleeping through her child), i'll say yeah, considering the fact Sasori still possess his heart, which could essentially make up for his brain.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Joker said it. The Mugen Tsukuyomi doesn't require eye contact, and seeing as that is the case, Sasori would be affected by it. Even if he has no eyes, he does have a chakra circulatory system, and as such, it should be possible to disturb his flow of chakra.

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasori is one of the most complex characters when it comes to these things, so i'm not sure. The root of Genjutsu is to disrupt the chakra within the BRAIN, which Sasori doesn't have. Then again, i'm pretty sure Zetsu doesn't have one yet he was still affected. Since Mugen Tsukiyomi doesn't need eye contact (as seen when a Mother was sleeping through her child), i'll say yeah, considering the fact Sasori still possess his heart, which could essentially make up for his brain.
Joker said it. The Mugen Tsukuyomi doesn't require eye contact, and seeing as that is the case, Sasori would be affected by it. Even if he has no eyes, he does have a chakra circulatory system, and as such, it should be possible to disturb his flow of chakra.
these two ....^^^... IT doesn't require eye contact , no matter if sasori has eyes or not .

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright. I had thought of it that way,yet I wasn't sure of it.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't IT affect your eyes and they turn into Rinnegan ? Sasori's eyes are not real whatsoever .

But alright .

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Doesn't IT affect your eyes and they turn into Rinnegan ? Sasori's eyes are not real whatsoever .

But alright .
Eh, I doubt that'd be much of a factor. The Mugen Tsukuyomi doesn't require eye contact, that has already been established. So essentially, Sasori will be caught in the Genjutsu either way, regardless of whether he has eyes or not. Would a person with no eyes not be affected by the Mugen Tsukuyomi?

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, I doubt that'd be much of a factor. The Mugen Tsukuyomi doesn't require eye contact, that has already been established. So essentially, Sasori will be caught in the Genjutsu either way, regardless of whether he has eyes or not. Would a person with no eyes not be affected by the Mugen Tsukuyomi?
Alright , thanks for clearing up .