RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to give Kakuzu the edge. Domu would make a lot of Sasori's attacks innefective and the most effective way Sasori has to poison Kakuzu would be with a poison mist which is countered by the masks.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakuzu, mid-difficulty.

Iron Skin negates Sasori's entire arsenal
High-scale elemental attacks destroy his puppets
Manipulation of five elements ? Iron sand is bound to be weak to one of them.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to give Kakuzu the edge. Domu would make a lot of Sasori's attacks innefective and the most effective way Sasori has to poison Kakuzu would be with a poison mist which is countered by the masks.
Sasori's poison/Iron Sand could enter Kakuzu's body throught the openings where his arms are being stitched together.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW, if Sasori hits Kakuzu with an Iron Sand or some other poisonous attack, Kakuzu would surely tank it with Domu. However, the poison would remain on his skin and the moment Kakuzu de-activates his Domu, his skin would absorb the poison.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BTW, if Sasori hits Kakuzu with an Iron Sand or some other poisonous attack, Kakuzu would surely tank it with Domu. However, the poison would remain on his skin and the moment Kakuzu de-activates his Domu, his skin would absorb the poison.
Skin doesn't absorb liquids. Thats why he needs to scratch his opponent to administer the posion.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has more then 200 puppets, I'm sure he can create an opening to scratch Kakuzu.
Elemental moves destroy his puppets. Domu tanks any sharp object Sasori has.

Ok maybe, but his poison/Iron Sand could still enter the openings in his arms where they are being stitched together. :yeah:
Those aren't openings as they are stitched together.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elemental moves destroy his puppets. Domu tanks any sharp object Sasori has.

Those aren't openings as they are stitched together.
His skin isn't like that of normal humans. It has the opening. Even so, Sasori's poison would work on his hearts and if he scratches his tendrils.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His skin isn't like that of normal humans. It has the opening. Even so, Sasori's poison would work on his hearts and if he scratches his tendrils.
No. It doesn't. Its stitched together thus keeping those openings closed.

Sasori's poison enters the bloodstream and kills the opponent. He needs to be able to scratch the part that contains the heart itself, meaning the masks. Scratching the tendrils won't work.

Reactions: Optimistic

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is all even saying the poison effects
You must be registered for see images
As we see here where is the blood,organs anything ..and its not just cause he was an edo .. because or else the..paper like substances would be flying off him ..

And his tendrills are perfect for removing sasori's heart

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Sasori takes this, due to the Sandaime being on his side. It grants him a good way to keep out of range, if he uses it in a similar way Gaara does, along with defending him against the elemental techniques, or in the least, delaying them a bit, allowing him to escape.

The Doton Domu would be a problem, but people tend to forget that Sasori doesn't necessarily need to poison him by wounding him, but he can also use poison gas. Even if the Doton Domu would allow him to survive the attack of the Iron Sand, the Iron Sand can also be used to pin him down to the earth (Kakuzu can't run away while using the Doton Domu), giving Sasori an opening to attack via gas.

The Iron Sand gives him the match, it grants him great defensive and offensive capabilities, along with giving him a way to prevent Kakuzu from moving, which allows him to cover him with the Poison Gas.

Not gonna look for Manga pages, since I'm kinda busy at the moment, but if anyone requests it, I'll find the pages that support any argument in my post.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasori takes this, due to the Sandaime being on his side. It grants him a good way to keep out of range, if he uses it in a similar way Gaara does, along with defending him against the elemental techniques, or in the least, delaying them a bit, allowing him to escape.

The Doton Domu would be a problem, but people tend to forget that Sasori doesn't necessarily need to poison him by wounding him, but he can also use poison gas. Even if the Doton Domu would allow him to survive the attack of the Iron Sand, the Iron Sand can also be used to pin him down to the earth (Kakuzu can't run away while using the Doton Domu), giving Sasori an opening to attack via gas.

The Iron Sand gives him the match, it grants him great defensive and offensive capabilities, along with giving him a way to prevent Kakuzu from moving, which allows him to cover him with the Poison Gas.

Not gonna look for Manga pages, since I'm kinda busy at the moment, but if anyone requests it, I'll find the pages that support any argument in my post.
Poison gas is countered by huge futons easily they are a non-factor here ,,,How could iron sand pin him down if it does not pierce him .. He can domu his fist (perhaps just one body part at at a time) And still be able to move so he could also simply launch the iron sand back at him

Also sasori can not attack and defend at the same time with the iron sand .. seeing as he only has a limited amount Kakuzu's threads would become a factor when sasori tries to hit/kill one of the hearts He overwhelms him with tentacles and seeing as kakuzu is a rather intelligent fellow it may take some time but he would realize what is keeping sasori alive and quickly extracts it when sasori is busy ..

Edo Odin

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poison gas is countered by huge futons easily they are a non-factor here ,,,How could iron sand pin him down if it does not pierce him .. He can domu his fist (perhaps just one body part at at a time) And still be able to move so he could also simply launch the iron sand back at him

Also sasori can not attack and defend at the same time with the iron sand .. seeing as he only has a limited amount Kakuzu's threads would become a factor when sasori tries to hit/kill one of the hearts He overwhelms him with tentacles and seeing as kakuzu is a rather intelligent fellow it may take some time but he would realize what is keeping sasori alive and quickly extracts it when sasori is busy ..
If Kakuzu extracts the masks from his body, they'll become an easy target for the Iron Sand's attacks, such as the Iron Sand , the , or the . Note that every single one of these attacks managed to break through the Solid Rock Present. None of the masks have anything to counter these techniques by themselves, meaning that if Kakuzu extracts them, he's pretty much just wasting lives.

The Iron Sand doesn't need to pierce him, the simple weight of the Sand would hold down Kakuzu. What will Kakuzu do when he uses the Doton Domu, which gives Sasori an opening to form one of around his body, aside from the head. The sheer weight of the Iron would be enough to hold him down, and the Doton Domu won't help him in this case, since he won't have enough room to even swing his hand. If Sasori attacks him head on with the , he might be able to punch it back (It's debatable), but if Sasori approaches with something like the Iron Sand Drizzle, that's not an option.

This limited amount is still more than enough to use the things I listed in my post. should be enough proof of that, along with scan as well.

The threads are not a problem, considering Sasori's fighting style. Being a puppeteer, he knows better then to approach his target head on, except when he knows that the victim is vulnerable, as he did against Chiyo. The threads aren't a threat, since Kakuzu wouldn't really get a chance to use them, not while Sasori keeps his distance, something he has been shown to do in every fight, with the only exception being a safe approach, as I mentioned above.