Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah yes, a random gif of Sakura punching Sasori.
It's not tagging him that matters it's the clear impact of the blow that does like take cooler from dbz if sakura was indeed weaker then sasori then the attack would be about as effective as this

You must be registered for see medias

B: Sakura on her own was incapable of landing that punch.

Does not matter she still had the ap to destroy the hiruko puppet meaning that she would be stronger then it

D: You might as well say Sakura could beat Nagato if he wasn't allowed to attack back or defend himself.

Nagato would just tank the attack as he's far more powerful then the likes of sakura unlike sasori who is the weakest akatsuki member like even zetsu tanked attacks from mizukage mei

Obviously this doesn't matter to you, because you seem to have ignored 90% of my argument just as you seem to ignore 90% of the actual fight that happened

Also your argument boils down to that i like sasori so he wins as admitted by you with the belief line so for me to take someone self admittedly biased like you seriously is just comical like maybe make arguments from fact rather then what you think wins.
Sakura stomped sasori that's how the fight went so it's you who are ignoring things here not me but keep projecting here as it surely makes you look great.

, but it still makes a point of Chiyo doing most of the work,

Never does it say that both the anime & manga make it a point to hype up sakura for making him use himself with the literal other person doing that being konan as sasori references by saying ive last used this during the scuffle when i joined the akatsuki

It's simply my belief that based on what we have seen of the character, and what we know of how the fight ends,

You must be registered for see images

It's stated that he could not avoid the attack not that he wanted to die
Official material > your beliefs on a character

if we hold beliefs above official material then anyone can say anything if there's no evidence like i could claim part 1 sakura solos kaguya and have the same amount of reason that being none anyways im not caring for your beliefs as there's no evidence for it and the community agreeing with you is not proof so you can use ad populum arguments all you want but your quoting people who have a legitimate bias so even if we take them as valid source here, The validity of their statements is immediately taken away due to their ill- intent

This is the issue with people like you as you will bellielive whatever the community says even without any amount of evidence just so you can fit in with a online group of humans that you never even met like it's quite pathetic.
I rather be hated for being honest and correct then be liked for being dishonest and incorrect, Im not trying to say im some moral figure or anything but im not going to lie for no benefit just so people can like me

I guess if you ignore the 10 attacks before that one... and ignore the fact that Chiyo was puppeting her to get that far...

Sakura dodged and keep up the iron sand constructs as proven before so sakura having chiyo puppet her means nothing here as she still damaged sasori and deflected his attacks even without the old lady's help

sakura still scales relative to sasori according to the story itself, If you dont like that fine but the facts do not get erased as your fave is not a high tier and if you dont like sasori then why put your beliefs on him above the facts

Maybe you haven't ever picked up on this, but the story doesn't have to explicitly say something word for word for it to be true

If the story does need to say something for it to be fact then part 1 sakura solos kaguya as without evidence or reason, We can say anything regardless of if it's stupid or not
The story stated that he did not could avoid chiyo's attack so that's what happened no matter how many sasori wankers want to think otherwise.

Of course they intended to kill each other, were you not paying attention at all? This fact has little bearing on how hard Sasori felt he needed to try, little bearing on how seriously he was fighting his grandma and some little girl.

So he's fighting with the intent to kill meaning that he was not going easy so your just wrong yet again sorry that your fave scales below zetsu.

Pretty much everybody agrees that Sasori wasn't trying his hardest and commit suicide at the end here
Ad populum fallacy or a appeal to consensus is not a argument yet you wonder why i didt respond to 99% of your previous comment like look the clearly idiotic things that your saying and tell me why that might be?
If your playing the consensus game here then tobirama scales to juubito whom ripped him in half and fodderized him which is obviously stupid but if your playing the consensus game then facts dont exist as the community does not like those things as it contradicts their wank and headcanon

To answer the prompt, I strongly believe Sasori can beat the giant bird...
The bird wins as it damaged jiraya and gamaken whom both scale above shukaku as gamabunta cleaved off shukaku's arm
Gamaken is relative to gamabunta who scales to shukaku and nothing suggests that sasori is on shukaku's level so big bird stomps

Sakura would be incapable of reaching this point, or landing that hit,
Still destroyed an amped third kazekage puppet though sheer ap alone that does not change

Last edited:

Plendamonda

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does not matter she still had the ap to destroy the hiruko puppet meaning that she would be stronger then it
Of course it matters you dunce. Hinata isn't stronger than Pain just because she could hypothetically stop him with a single blow.
If Sakura is incapable of landing a winning attack on her own then she is incapable of winning, ergo she's not 'stronger' than him.

Nagato would just tank the attack as he's far more powerful then the likes of sakura unlike sasori who is the weakest akatsuki member like even zetsu tanked attacks from mizukage mei
Also your argument boils down to that i like sasori so he wins as admitted by you with the belief line so for me to take someone self admittedly biased like you seriously is just comical like maybe make arguments from fact rather then what you think wins.
Sakura stomped sasori that's how the fight went so it's you who are ignoring things here not me but keep projecting here as it surely makes you look great.
Frankly I'm pretty sure you're just trolling at this point.

This is the issue with people like you as you will bellielive whatever the community says even without any amount of evidence just so you can fit in with a online group of humans that you never even met like it's quite pathetic.
I rather be hated for being honest and correct then be liked for being dishonest and incorrect, Im not trying to say im some moral figure or anything but im not going to lie for no benefit just so people can like me
You keep bringing up this "without any evidence" idea as if I haven't already pointed out the several times Sasori had Sakura dead to rights. Just because you choose to ignore the actual entirety of the story and the fight in favor of nitpicking specific scans out of context and calling it 'scaling' doesn't make you right but I'll go ahead and post a few of the scans so you can't ignore them anymore:

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's first attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's second attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's kunai attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's Iron Sand attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's Iron Sand attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.

Like it's almost comical how outclassed she is. This is on top of Chiyo literally puppeting her body this whole time so she could even avoid Hiruko's most basic senbon and tail attacks. I'm not the one trying to fit in online here, I'm the one going against the common perception that "Sasori lost to Sakura hue hue hue" and I'm even going against the "yeah Sasori is strong but Sakura & Chiyo were the perfect counter" crowd - I'm in the very uncommon "Sasori could have fucking murked them and Sakura was worse than useless" crowd. Trying to pretend that somehow you know you're right where virtually everyone else disagrees with you on basic reading comprehension isn't going to help you convince anybody of your argument. What benefit do you think I'm getting by arguing about a niche character fight on some obscure web forum?

Sakura dodged and keep up the iron sand constructs as proven before so sakura having chiyo puppet her means nothing here as she still damaged sasori and deflected his attacks even without the old lady's help

sakura still scales relative to sasori according to the story itself, If you dont like that fine but the facts do not get erased as your fave is not a high tier and if you dont like sasori then why put your beliefs on him above the facts
Sakura kept up with ONE style of Iron Sand attack. Literally every other type of attack she was incapable of dealing with.
I've already talked about what was going on here so I'm just going to move on, it's not further worth debating with you.

And yeah, she gets scaled to "Sasori actually blitzes her with casual attacks at this point in the story" tier. If you don't like that fine but the facts do not get erased just because you don't think he's high tier and if you do think he's high tier then why ignore the actual feats, statements, and world building facts that scale him?

Either way, I'm done arguing about it with you on this particular thread anyway.

Symmetra

Kin
81💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The quote above is basically what i was trying to lead you towards. There are enough differences in the elements to allow for factors besides pure speed and power to make one overall better than another.
Unfortunately the idea that the iron sand has more applications then the other thus being the reason its better as opposed to speed and power isn’t supported because they are the same jutsu. All of them are just the magnet release jutsu, it’s just that the third Kazekage can do it with iron sand and Rasa does it with gold dust.

Therefore, we know that the actual difference between the sands are the only real difference between the jutsu. Any application the Third can do, Rasa can as well. We see this as Rasa is able to completely mirror everything Gaara does with his own sand. In fact, we see Rasa do things like fly which Sasori never did with the third Kazekage

The fact of the matter is that the iron sand is stated to be the best of the three sands, and there is no application that is exclusive to it since they all work almost identically.

I also don't necessarily mean that the iron sand is faster then the gold dust, my point is that it should at bare minimum be on the same relative level.

that’s all Sasori really needs to demolish this bird speed wise

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it matters you dunce. Hinata isn't stronger than Pain just because she could hypothetically stop him with a single blow.

Nothing suggests that hinata could even damage pein like do you remember when both choza and choji did a human boulder into pein yet he tanked it like it was nothing or when the asura pathed survived a raikiri as another example

Frankly I'm pretty sure you're just trolling at this point.

Im not trolling, you literally said it's my belief that sasori wanted to die meaning your ignoring facts as to come to a conclusion which means your biased which was my point.

if I haven't already pointed out the several times Sasori had Sakura dead to rights. Just because you choose to ignore the actual entirety of the story and the fight in favor of nitpicking specific scans out of context

Says the one who claimed sasori wanted to die because of your beliefs and not because of what official material
The only time sasori damaged sakura was when she got hit by the iron sand as to trick sasori like the literal time that she got hit was when she wanted to

* Sakura could not avoid the 3rd Kazekage Puppet's first attack & needed Chiyo to save her: { } & { }.
Sakura literally blocked the third kazekage's attack in your own scan, Your proving my point really as if she didt scale then she would not be fast enough to block said attack

Like it's almost comical how outclassed she is.

Yet in your own scans, She literally blocks the third kazekage 's attacks
she literally blizes then destroys the third kazekage puppet before it can even hit her but sure she is outclassed here just ignore any and all information from that fight like why are you denying reality like other then being biased what other reason could there be did not watch the show or what like even sai could take out sasori

This is on top of Chiyo literally puppeting her body this whole time so she could even avoid Hiruko's most basic senbon and tail attacks

She literally destroys and throws around puppet sasori later on in that fight but sure she cannot even defeat hiruko

I'm the one going against the common perception that "Sasori lost to Sakura hue hue hue"
He got defeated by sakura yes but she did have chiyo's help as if losing to a old lady and little girl makes things much better like even sasori contemplates on how pathetic that is in that same fight

I'm in the very uncommon "Sasori could have fucking murked them and Sakura was worse than useless" crowd. Trying to pretend that somehow you know you're right where virtually everyone else disagrees with you
You said that your not appealing to consensus yet not even one sentence later, You are claiming to be right as the majority agrees with you so what is it, Do you wanna act like it's a consensus argument or a objective one as you cant have it be ether way here.
also ad populum fallacies are not arguments rather it shows that you have no point as your resorting to the mob's opinion to validate these claims instead providing objective proof like i've done throughout this debate

What benefit do you think I'm getting by arguing about a niche character fight on some obscure web forum?

I already stated what the benefit was. Forums like these have communities and if you wish to accepted among them then you must also act like them plus all of these people are not big names in real life so they find solace or belonging in these groups plus it's in human nature to conform as we are a social species afterall

Either way, I'm done arguing about it with you on this particular thread anyway.

Your leaving as you know your incorrect here and it's fine that you were wrong as everyone makes mistakes including me like failure is the greatest teacher afterall

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately the idea that the iron sand has more applications then the other thus being the reason its better as opposed to speed and power isn’t supported because they are the same jutsu. All of them are just the magnet release jutsu, it’s just that the third Kazekage can do it with iron sand and Rasa does it with gold dust.

Therefore, we know that the actual difference between the sands are the only real difference between the jutsu. Any application the Third can do, Rasa can as well. We see this as Rasa is able to completely mirror everything Gaara does with his own sand. In fact, we see Rasa do things like fly which Sasori never did with the third Kazekage

The fact of the matter is that the iron sand is stated to be the best of the three sands, and there is no application that is exclusive to it since they all work almost identically.

I also don't necessarily mean that the iron sand is faster then the gold dust, my point is that it should at bare minimum be on the same relative level.

that’s all Sasori really needs to demolish this bird speed wise
What is there to say that being the same technique means everything about them must be equal?

By this logic, firstly, every technique must have the same applications because it is all just manipulating the shape and form of composite energy, so a Fire Ball must have the same applications as a Water Prison. Clearly not.

Before that, even, where do you get the rule that the same ''jutsu" must have the same applications for everyone? Kakashi and Sasuke use the same Lightning Blade, but have very different applications and extensions to it.

After that, you have 3rd and 4th RKs using the exact same technique in Lightning Armour, but having explicitly different sub-techniques born from it. Those are the exact same techniques of the exact same element, yet different sub-techs are born from it. Here, you only have the same bloodline inheritance, but it is explicitly applied over different elements. The RKs have more similarity by miles. So this "same jutsu" idea of yours is wrong both at its foundation (different elements) and at its culmination (different sub-techs).

Oh yeah, its not even the same technique, but merely the same 'element' (magnet). Fire Balls and Fire Dragons are the same element, but very different techniques. In fact, its even worse because the fires are the same created elements, while Magnet Style isn't even a creation type of element, but one that achieves a specific effect in its nature. And you yourself admit a difference in application when you speak of their different metals. You've countered your own arguement.

Again, what is there to say that differences between them can only manifest in speed and power, but not in application?

Because Magnet Style is an element which applies over other materials, any difference in metals is automatically a difference in application at the most basic level.

Because different metals have different qualities, they have different performances in different tasks. A Gold Wall will always be weaker than an Iron Wall. So as long as these are different, it is simply logical that the different KKs will choose to do different applications.

We see the 4th mimic drawing sand and tossing it, which is all Gaara did as well. We do not see him seal opponents like Gaara can, we do not see opponents being crushed like Gaara can, we do not see much else, because he never had to do much at all. In fact, we see Gaara maneuvering his sand around that of Rasa, which Rasa does not match. That shows a difference in bending ability, which lends itself to different applications.

As soon as you talk of Rasa doing thing the 3rd KK puppet didn't do, you counter your own point. They're supposed to apply exactly the same, according to you.

That guy from Kumo could use Magnet Style in a completely different way. Are you telling me he could also draw waves of iron?
We see the puppet of the 3rd KK do special techniques like the Twin Worlds method. You saying Gaara can do the same? f

We see Sasori make the 3rd KK fly, with wings . . .

No. It is stated to be the strongest. Thatis a reference to power, not application of this power.

As soon as you say "almost", you admit your point is not perfect.

The fact that they manifest over different elements is proof of different application, since the basic element (magnet) is the same. The fact that Sasori did things with the puppet that Gaara and Rasa never did is proof of different outright capability. The fact that the Kumo guy doesn't even draw waves of particles is proof of different application.

The same principle that says iron is on the same level necessitates it to be faster, because you yourself have already stated that that is the only possibility. In fact, because the 3rd KK was considered FAR stronger, your principle ofthis strength equalling speed says his iron should be far faster than the others. So if you stick to your principle, then you must also claim far superior speed than what Gaara has shown.

As Rasa himself said, if I'm correct about that, when a wise one is cornered, they are happy because they have grasped a definite shape in their environment, shape which they can be sure of and use as a starting point to accurately mapping out the rest of their environment and improve their understanding. They do not double down on their folly as if they can push into and through the walls behind them. You cannot be applying rules without justification, especially while simultaneously scrutinising everything the other side says.

And honestly, it doesn't matter too much. Sasori is not the 3rd KK. His skill cannot be assumed equal, especially . . . a technique like Impure World Reincarnation is supposed to be superior to this one, narratively, yet it is stated to not bring back characters in the same strength because of spirit issues. Here, Sasori does not even bring their spirit but his own. And since these techniques use composite energy, Sasori using his own means it is likely far weaker because it is not used by the spirit that naturally mastered it. In fact, we see Kabuto using SM to boost his technique, which is an actual special technique that comes about naturally (Sakon) and yet only achieve a pitiful imitation of what Kimimaro could do on his dying minute, literally. So when we have these narratively and procedurally superior techniques, even boosted by SM, put out results that are far weaker than the living users, even when those users were rather weak, then it is very unreasonable for Sasori to put out anything close to the 3rd KK when he has even more disadvantages than Orochimaru and Kabuto. So arguing about the 3rd, enjoyable as it is, hardly has any applications for Sasori.

Had to use big spacings because this website messes up my spacings.
Post automatically merged:

Well to start let's look at what the giant bird can do and how it could actually win vs Sasori:

1. It's a really big and strong bird so it can... I dunno, try and crash into Sasori with its beak or whatever.
2. It can apparently drop some sort of explosives? They aren't incredibly impressive but there's a lot of them.

And that's pretty much it. The bird is quite limited in its method of attack.
The explosives are nice but it probably can't do them forever, nor do they seem powerful enough to break through and Iron Sand defense. The only way it's going to win is by either being too fast to dodge or too strong to block.
But I think that if nothing else, the sheer size and scale of the Iron Sand should protect Sasori either way.

Sure the bird can fly, but so can the 3rd Kazekage puppet, and the Iron Sand even more so. It's not like they are in a race, so Sasori can just bunker down comfortably and attack it at a range all day. He's free to manipulate the Iron Sand to chase the bird through the air, meanwhile the bird *has* to get through Sasori's attacks and defense in order to get to Sasori.

Whether it's hundreds of Satetsu bullets, dozens of Satetsu spikes, or just a couple of giant shifting shapes - Sasori has far more methods to try catching the bird while it flies around looking for an opening. And if the bird ever gets close Sasori can just bust out something like the World method around himself and let the bird crash into it.

Really the only counter argument is trying to use some scaling to say Sasori is too slow or the bird somehow is strong enough to break the Iron Sand. Neither of which I think are truly valid arguments, as much has been discussed already in the thread.

I mean, isn't there a scene in the anime where Edo Chiyo dodges one of Naruto's attacks? lol.

And if worst comes to worst... Sasori isn't just limited to the Iron Sand here, he's still got his own puppet body and his 100 and his overpowered instant paralysis poison. Even if the poison doesn't work it's not like the bird has incredible durability feats. Jiraiya was able to stop it with IIRC kind of a basic fireball jutsu and Sasori does have a pretty impressive flamethrower built into his arms. Include the anime and Sasori has those water cannons as well which are honestly kind of crazy powerful in terms of range and attack potency.
You're applying the same logic you were up against . . .

The same basic technique/ability does not translate to the same application/sub-technique/skill. Can you guve reason for Sasori to fly at the same/superior speed to the bird?

The bird flies naturally, Sasori uses composite energy of an advanced element that is not even his own originally. We've always been shown that characters using foreign elements are taxed heavily for it. Kakashi, Yamato, Ao . . . So the bird can easily outlast there.

As we saw with Deidara and Gaara, being forced to defend does not allowfor simultaneously attacking with sand.

I agree there isn't much to it, but it was Gaara himseld who said that how well you use a technique is more important than what the technique itself is, or how many you have.

Last edited:

Plendamonda

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same basic technique/ability does not translate to the same application/sub-technique/skill.
Can you give reason for Sasori to fly at the same/superior speed to the bird?
No, nor do I think he could but that wasn't my point. My point was that the bird doesn't have an overwhelming range advantage due to flight because neither the 3rd Kazekage nor the Iron Sand are limited to a short range - in other words, Sasori has a very large effective range of offense/defense that the bird has to get through before it can even get to Sasori, giving him additional time to react.

We see Sasori make the 3rd KK fly, with wings . . .
And FWIW, Sasori didn't need to use the Iron Sand to make wings to fly.
All of his puppets can fly through the air naturally.
Sasori used the Iron Sand wings because...Kishi thought it looked cool, lol. They didn't do anything.

We've always been shown that characters using foreign elements are taxed heavily for it.
Kakashi, Yamato, Ao . . . So the bird can easily outlast there.
Sasori didn't have any apparent issues using the Iron Sand for his entire fight, and then went on to fight with his regular body *and* then fight controlling 100 puppets at once and at no point did he ever mention being low on chakra or anything. The only time I can recall that chakra was even mentioned was after he got tired of using the [ ] for so long that Sakura was able to predict his attack pattern. And it wasn't "I'm running out of chakra" it was "this is taking to long so I'll spend more chakra to end it quickly". Not to mention that Sasori doesn't have to spend any chakra if the bird isn't doing anything. He only has to have it ready to defend himself when the bird starts flying close, it doesn't exactly have a lot of strategy here.

Sasori's Iron Sand *can* be used both offensively and defensively here because the only way the bird wins is by crashing through it. Which means all Sasori has to do is make it into a spiky shape (or just something like [ ]) and watch as the bird can't do anything without getting scratched and poisoned. Sasori doesn't have to be 100% as good as the real 3rd Kazekage was in life, what he's already shown to be capable of is good enough IMO, for all the reasons I've mentioned both here and in my last post. Not to mention all the other threads I've been talking about Sasori the last couple days, lmao.

Reactions: Infant

Symmetra

Kin
81💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By this logic, firstly, every technique must have the same applications because it is all just manipulating the shape and form of composite energy, so a Fire Ball must have the same applications as a Water Prison. Clearly not.
No, but fire style flame bullet will have essentially the same applications as fire style flame ball

That’s the sort of difference we are discussing here. Gold dust and iron sand aren’t similar techniques, it’s literally the same jutsu just being done on a different metal.

Kakashi and Sasuke use the same Lightning Blade, but have very different applications and extensions to it.
That’s due to the users, but it’s stated the iron sand specifically was the best weapon the sand village had, not that the third Kazekage’s application made it so good but that the jutsu itself inherently was the best.

After that, you have 3rd and 4th RKs using the exact same technique in Lightning Armour, but having explicitly different sub-techniques born from it. Those are the exact same techniques of the exact same element, yet different sub-techs are born from it. Here, you only have the same bloodline inheritance, but it is explicitly applied over different elements. The RKs have more similarity by miles. So this "same jutsu" idea of yours is wrong both at its foundation (different elements) and at its culmination (different sub-techs).
Again, this is because of the user. However it’s the iron sand itself that is inherently stated to be better then gold dust, it’s a better form of the jutsu. The 3rd Raikage has a better shroud likely because he uses it in a different way, but the iron sand is better because it is inherently better and not because of it being used a different way since that’s what we are told, that it is inherently the better weapon.

Just
As soon as you talk of Rasa doing thing the 3rd KK puppet didn't do, you counter your own point. They're supposed to apply exactly the same, according to you.
Just because his puppet didn’t do it doesn’t mean he can’t, especially since there was only one fight where the puppet was shown and it was in a context where it’s user was holding back considerably.

The same principle that says iron is on the same level necessitates it to be faster, because you yourself have already stated that that is the only possibility. In fact, because the 3rd KK was considered FAR stronger, your principle ofthis strength equalling speed says his iron should be far faster than the others. So if you stick to your principle, then you must also claim far superior speed than what Gaara has shown.
No I never claimed the iron sand by virtues of being better was faster, I said by virtue of being better then gold dust it must be RELATIVE or ON THE SAME GENERAL LEVEL of the gold dust, at worst being roughly comparable, and at best being faster.

That’s all I ever said, that iron sand roughly scales to gold dust, and since the bird has no flying feats or scaling that would even put it anywhere near relative to gold dust Sasori should win this battle.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, nor do I think he could but that wasn't my point. My point was that the bird doesn't have an overwhelming range advantage due to flight because neither the 3rd Kazekage nor the Iron Sand are limited to a short range - in other words, Sasori has a very large effective range of offense/defense that the bird has to get through before it can even get to Sasori, giving him additional time to react.
Actually, he should only go as far as his strings can stretch, and we have not seen those cover big distances.

Now Sasori himself can move around, but moving around leaves previously occupied spaced open. When the moon moves around the earth, the places it previously lit up are no longer lit up.

Finally, range is not just based on distance, but speed/timing. The 4th RK can cover large distances quickly despite having no long range attacks, so for most, a range advantage doesn't apply against him. In this case, the bird being faster would lead to it being able to increase distance over time.

And FWIW, Sasori didn't need to use the Iron Sand to make wings to fly.
All of his puppets can fly through the air naturally.
Sasori used the Iron Sand wings because...Kishi thought it looked cool, lol. They didn't do anything.
Puppet strings . . .

Sasori didn't have any apparent issues using the Iron Sand for his entire fight, and then went on to fight with his regular body *and* then fight controlling 100 puppets at once and at no point did he ever mention being low on chakra or anything. The only time I can recall that chakra was even mentioned was after he got tired of using the [ ] for so long that Sakura was able to predict his attack pattern. And it wasn't "I'm running out of chakra" it was "this is taking to long so I'll spend more chakra to end it quickly". Not to mention that Sasori doesn't have to spend any chakra if the bird isn't doing anything. He only has to have it ready to defend himself when the bird starts flying close, it doesn't exactly have a lot of strategy here.

Sasori's Iron Sand *can* be used both offensively and defensively here because the only way the bird wins is by crashing through it. Which means all Sasori has to do is make it into a spiky shape (or just something like [ ]) and watch as the bird can't do anything without getting scratched and poisoned. Sasori doesn't have to be 100% as good as the real 3rd Kazekage was in life, what he's already shown to be capable of is good enough IMO, for all the reasons I've mentioned both here and in my last post. Not to mention all the other threads I've been talking about Sasori the last couple days, lmao.
How long was that fight? Even 1 hour?

And Sasori didn't expect itto last long, so why would he complain about energy lost?
And he didn't use it for the whole fight, but only a middle stage of it. First was Hiruko, the the 3rd KK, then the 100 Puppets, then Sasori himself. The Iron Sand itself was only used for Drizzle, Twin Worlds Method and and Iron Blocks. That's just 3 attacks in very short time.

The process of waiting with puppets out consumes energy on its own, especially when it is Iron Sand. The bird can outlast that by purely gliding.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but fire style flame bullet will have essentially the same applications as fire style flame ball

That’s the sort of difference we are discussing here. Gold dust and iron sand aren’t similar techniques, it’s literally the same jutsu just being done on a different metal
"No, but yes " . . .

Same applications in what sense? If you mean burning, yes. But if you mean method of burning, no. One takes a different shape (arrow vs ball), one explodes, one is precise and one has more AoE. They're different techniques.

The fact that Rasa chose to use what you later here argue is a weaker material indicates he could not use a stronger one. That is a difference.

No. We're discussing the direct output of their techniques and whether there can possibly be any difference, because if there is the slightest difference beside pure speed and power, then Iron Sand can be stronger without being faster.

That’s due to the users, but it’s stated the iron sand specifically was the best weapon the sand village had, not that the third Kazekage’s application made it so good but that the jutsu itself inherently was the best
Who proved to not have the same applications for literally the same element and technique. Even their most similar applications of it are called different techniques - Lightning Blade and Thousand Birds.

Each weapon is unique, hence Minato and his kunai are not called the best weapon, but his kunai usage could be called the best in the Hidden Leaf. So that point proves my side.

Again, this is because of the user. However it’s the iron sand itself that is inherently stated to be better then gold dust, it’s a better form of the jutsu. The 3rd Raikage has a better shroud likely because he uses it in a different way, but the iron sand is better because it is inherently better and not because of it being used a different way since that’s what we are told, that it is inherently the better weapon.
Where is your "the user" claim reported as fact?

Ultimately, it doesn't matter why or who, what matters is that there us a difference. Any difference can allow IS to be stronger without being faster, unless that difference is in favour of GS.

Just because his puppet didn’t do it doesn’t mean he can’t, especially since there was only one fight where the puppet was shown and it was in a context where it’s user was holding back considerably.
It implies so, since it would have made a big difference to both users if they showcased each others applications.

Gaara could not have stopped World Method or Twin Spears due to sand differences and Chiyo could not have stopped a Sand Tsunami.

Holding back in such a way as to not use a clear win card despite having already expressed irritation with the long battle, fron a guy known to lack patience?

No I never claimed the iron sand by virtues of being better was faster, I said by virtue of being better then gold dust it must be RELATIVE or ON THE SAME GENERAL LEVEL of the gold dust, at worst being roughly comparable, and at best being faster.

That’s all I ever said, that iron sand roughly scales to gold dust, and since the bird has no flying feats or scaling that would even put it anywhere near relative to gold dust Sasori should win this battle.
Except you did, both directly and indirectly.

Indirectly, because as i explained the only way forthe two to be the same technique and yet one is superior is for the latter to be faster and stronger.
Any reason for IS to be better but not much faster would also allow it to be slower and still better. It comes down to the principle of the two materials.
FINALLY, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME TECHNIQUE. It is the same element, in Magnet Style, but the techniques are different. Fire Ball and Flame Bullet are the same element, but different techniques. Technique is applicafion of an element.