deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasori vs animal path (summoning pain if you dont know)

who would win i think this is epic

knowledge sasori: knows he can only use summons but doesnt know how many or what they are

animal path:knows about third kazekage but not about iron sand or anything else

location destryed leaf village where naruto and pain fought

both wanting to kill

scanario 1 sasori starts in hiruko
scanario 2 sasori has no hiruko

restrictions: pain cant summon other bodies only animals and its all the animals we have ever seen

Last edited:

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does poison work on dead people
hmmm
all the paths of pain are dead people and as far as i know only way to stop them is physical damage don't know if poison will work
beside those animals that are summoned are darn hard to kill so idk
juraia had a hard time with those creatures and he is pretty high up in the food chain xd
so id say pain

DigitalMonster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasori is very keen,strategic and smart.he can probably owned animal,human and naraka path in a fight.

scenario 1:hiruko gets destroyed in a minute.sasori ends this fight in his human puppet form using flamethrower.

scenario 2:means sasori starts in using third kazekage?the animal path needs to control his summons and destroy the puppet really fast,i mean ,really fast before sasori uses . though even if the 3rd kazekage gets destroyed,sasori still managed to win by firing the summonings.

i don't get why hiruko plays a huge role in this battle.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
okay.

scenario 2: sasori poisons pain but it has no effect. pain summons dogs who lunge get sliced up by 100 puppets, but each slice turns out to be separate dogs. this makes it even fight in numbers. pain summons more animal outnumbering sasori. the giant animal crush the 100 puppets, pain uses rinnegan to see that sasori has a strange orb of chakra in his chest, pains attack that, kills sasori

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Animal path wins this one. Rinnengan can see chakra and I bet pain will know to destroy the heart. Summon the drill bird and crab. Have the crab shoot water or foam then the bird to drill at him. :|