[Fuuin] Sasori teaches Xicer the Evil Containment Wave (or probably something like it.. Maybe)

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuinjutsu is sealing arts, to put it simply. When a ninja wants to seal a living thing, object, chakra, or whatever else into something or someone else, they use Fuuinjutsu. This also includes body seals and barriers

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. Read through this and ask questions

Fuuinjutsu entails the process of sealing. This is basically an art, or method, to seal chakra, weapons, intangible elements like Fire and Lightning, inside a seal. Basically, these things, are taken into the seal, despite their size or whatever, and "hang" in another "realm" for the lack of a better word. Not only can things be sealed into seals, but also be brought out of them like weapons for example. I've seen some seals, that if triggered by a specific stimuli, activate and then automatically release whatever is inside it. However, things can also be sealed into some other things, like tattoos, or even more solid like objects, like weapons, I think, Overall, the premise is very simple, sealing of things, and also bringing things from where they were sealed in order to use it in battle. Some seals can be used to contain chakra, limit an opponent's use of chakra, like that seal used on Naruto by Orochimaru. It has a bunch of uses overall. I've seen seals that are able to release people from Genjutsu, release and maintain chakra, and even limit people to certain elements (shoutout Zanda).

Fuinjutsu is the art of sealing things (captain obvious entered the building) with a specific vase or material. The seal is triggered, either by the user, be used as a trap, or over a specific set of time. kanji or hand seals are usually used for the purpose to bind and continually hold the material in place, while chakra is used to maintain it over a duration depending on the type you use, Kanji would be something dormant and self sealing, while hand seal is something you have to focus on yourself, like a streaming technique. The seal can be broken through specific stuff like keys, by the users commands, or in some cases, but isn't seen much, through an amazingly strong force to break the seal. Just about anything can be sealed, that includes people, energy/chakra, material, tools, weapons, etc. Some people are more adapt to sealing, while others not as much, Uzumaki were well known for their sealing abilities. You also have people like TenTen who constantly seal weapons and release them. Some more advance, others more basic. Sealing can be the different of life and death, and they can be so powerful even the tailed beasts can succumb to their power. Some seals need more people to be created as well. Fuinjutsu is an advance extension of ninjutsu, and some medical ninjas have even more power/knowledge with the ability. Also, a lot of Kinjutsu revolve around fuinjutsu. It is truly a versatile ability.

A seal itself is like a dish with 6 main ingredients that come together to form it. The main object which is being sealed, the vessel it is sealed in, a trigger which initiates the seal, the object used to bind the target, chakra used to fuel the seal, and finally a key to release the seal. It sounds more complex than it really is. In practice, most of these are relatively simple.
Then, we move onto practical applications of seals. By sealing weapons, they can be more easily and quickly accessed during battle. For example, it'd be simpler to tap my wrist to summon a sword, than to draw it from my side. This can add an element of surprise to your battles, making it difficult for someone to react. You can also seal bodies, for easy storage after killing an opponent. You can seal incoming techniques, you can seal explosions and release them as the opponent nears, you can seal skills of the opponent, his chakra, limbs, etc. The possibilities are almost endless.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just analyze and ask questions

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

A very useful technique where you will clap your hands together, and create a spherical detection barrier. This barrier allows you to "sense" in a certain way, up to Mid range, basically anything that moves within it. Useful if you don't have a form of Sensory.

Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

After that, a technique that is a more of a trap. You will place an array of explosive markers in a boundary, which when the opponent passes it, causes an explosion. Pretty cool technique in general.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Don't like barriers? Well, here is the solution where you will insert chakra into an active barrier. This causes it to interfere with the source of the barrier, and cancel it out, causing it to shatter. However, it can only be used to B rank and below barriers.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first seems pretty straight forward.You set up a "barrier" of sorts that allows you to sense the movements of anything or anyone within it, whether it be a person, summon, puppet, jutsu, or ninja tool; this technique can sense it. Which is why this technique is better than ordinary chakra sensing, in my opinion. Unless ninja tools are enhanced by a supplementary jutsu, they carry no chakra by being thrown normally. This is something a chakra sensor would not be able to pick up with that ability alone, where as this technique senses movements. Chakra fueled or not, anything within it that moves can be sensed, making this technique useful to even the situation mentioned above. I have two questions about this one though: It specifically mentions the barrier is above ground, so does that leave room for an underground attack? And once this technique is activated, can I use other jutsu without disrupting the barrier?

The second technique is nice, very reminiscent of my highschool days, due to this technique working a lot like the Claymore mines of the Call of Duty series. This is a preset trap, or what would best be used as a preset trap, that involved placing seals in every direction surrounding an area. Once something moves through that area, they set the explosions off. The way I am picturing this is every seal has a motion sensor, and explodes once that sensor is activated, causing the others to explode in something similar to a domino effect. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. This would catch the target into the center of a huge explosion, in which escape is very unlikely. I like how it sets up explosions at every angle, limiting where my opponent can go. Up or down are the only real options, putting them at a disadvantage of being underground or mid air. The only thing I see wrong, or the biggest disadvantage, would be there is no way to specify a target, so it can be set off by anything. Set it up in a forest and BOOM! Squirrel bits fly everywhere. Other than that, pretty cool jutsu. No questions on this one.

There isn't much to analyze here, but here we go lol. I'm just going to say it, this technique is a bit useless in my opinion. Maybe it's me being arrogant, but having a technique that shatters barriers, and only the weakest of barriers in existence, doesn't make a lot of sense when you could accomplish the same thing with a higher ranked jutsu that would continue through the barrier to hit the target. I guess using less chakra could be argued, or maybe you have a plan with a summon to drop the barrier as another attack comes in leaving little to no reaction time for the opponent, so maybe useless was harsh, but like I said, I feel like there are other techniques, that don't make you approach a barrier, that better fit the purposes that this technique is supposed to accomplish. No questions here either

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) You expand it to go underground if you want. And yes you can use other techniques.
2) You can really choose who sets it off if you really want to choose.

Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Take some tags marked with the Kanji, Shogai, and either place it on a weapon or the ground. In doing so, you create a spherical barrier, a defensive one. This can be used to defend up to B rank Nin, and even contain an opponent.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

Slam your hands onto the ground, and generate a barrier that forms a cuboid structure, pink in color around the opponent. This drains the opponent's chakra and restricts them from using S rank and above techniques, whilst the barrier can only be broken by B rank techniques, or attacking the user of the technique.

Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

The message system of the Ninja World, where you will create two or more scrolls that contain an embedded sealing formula that connects all the scrolls no matter the distance. A unique set of hand seals are used to open the scrolls, and reveal the information

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm actually fairly familiar with these due to seeing them used in NW, so let's see if I can break them down with no mistakes lol.

The first technique is your basic barrier technique, that uses a specific tag as it's epicenter. Once activated, a barrier forms around the tag, whether it be on a weapon of some sort, a structure, or just placed on the ground. The barrier is B-Rank strength.

The second technique allows you to create a chakra draining zone of sorts that continually drains your opponents chakra while giving it to you. It's not restrictive to movements so it would best be used with other jutsu to accomplish that. The area is fairly weak, being brought down by a B-Rank, but doesn't allow the opponent to use S+ ranks which is cool.

The last technique is effectively a DM line between two people. It allows you to talk to the other scroll owner by writing the message you want them to see on your scroll. It is protected by a series of handseals that you and the other party need to know to open it. Not very useful now that we can text each other with ninja phones, but whatever, it's still fun to think about.

Sasori

Legendary
Kin
1,327💸
Kumi
4,657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

A simple technique where you will place a tag on a target or on a technique (physical based one), restricting it. This causes formula to spread and seal it. It can even be put on kunai as well, which can be launched onto what you want to seal, basically, this technique is to counter act Jinchuurikis and Edo Tensei and seal them.

Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Place a seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki, which causes the powers of the Bijuu to recede and cause them to be exhausted. A simple technique and only works on Jinchuuriki in their incomplete form.

Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Lastly, a technique that allows you to seal weapons and other items into scrolls, which can retrieved at any time and ins't affected by time. Also a great way to seal bodies if you need them for some nefarious reason.