[VS] Sasori (Naruto) vs Deidara (Naruto)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Setting/Location: The where shukaku was sealed
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent

Motivation: Motivated to kill/Morals off

Equipment: All known equipment
Preparation N/A
Continuity/Canon: Anime/Video Games
Distance: 45 ft

Last edited:
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A thick coating of Iron Sand will deflect all explosions, especially when a piece of flesh like Manda could survive a few seconds in the strongest one.

So Sasori outlasts, at least. It is possible for Deidara to use his smaller explosions to push a defensive Sasori out of bounds, but Sasori showed wings which suggest he can handle himself in the air.

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara literally blows him away

Gets in the air, rains down fire on the puppet until hes dead

Sasori never gets close to him

Gaara with the sand of his entire village at his disposal while making gigantic kaiju hands that even individually were way larger than the entirety of Sasoris iron sand reserves combined couldnt land a hit on Deidara until he wanted them to, he finessed them for literally their entire fight despite Gaara being a dedicated long range fighter with the ability to fly.

Sasori hasnt even shown to perform long ranged sand constructs, nor has he shown the ability to fly, nor has he shown the ability to do either of these things at a level remotely similar to Gaara while desert amped, which Deidara could finesse regardless.

If Sakura could read and lol at Sasoris sand patterns, they arent touching a dude who can fly

meanwhile, a single blast from Deidara can wipe Sasori off the map. Even his C2 explosions, when multiple are combined at once, are massive and far larger than anything Sasori has ever made when they explode.

His C3 is a threat to an entire village

Deidara rather easily walks away with the W here

He has way better feats than Sasori and has fought and defeated stronger opponents than Sasori

So just Sasori vs Deidara? Sasori low diff. High diff with prep time.
lol worthy no offence

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deidara literally blows him away

Gets in the air, rains down fire on the puppet until hes dead

Sasori never gets close to him

Gaara with the sand of his entire village at his disposal while making gigantic kaiju hands that even individually were way larger than the entirety of Sasoris iron sand reserves combined couldnt land a hit on Deidara until he wanted them to, he finessed them for literally their entire fight despite Gaara being a dedicated long range fighter with the ability to fly.

Sasori hasnt even shown to perform long ranged sand constructs, nor has he shown the ability to fly, nor has he shown the ability to do either of these things at a level remotely similar to Gaara while desert amped, which Deidara could finesse regardless.

If Sakura could read and lol at Sasoris sand patterns, they arent touching a dude who can fly

meanwhile, a single blast from Deidara can wipe Sasori off the map. Even his C2 explosions, when multiple are combined at once, are massive and far larger than anything Sasori has ever made when they explode.

His C3 is a threat to an entire village

Deidara rather easily walks away with the W here

He has way better feats than Sasori and has fought and defeated stronger opponents than Sasori

lol worthy no offence
His strongest "fire" couldn't get past a pile of flesh (Manda), what do you think it will do to refined wood?

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His strongest "fire" couldn't get past a pile of flesh (Manda)
Manda didnt get hit by the entirety of the blast dude

This is directly stated

And what little did hit Manda was still enough to kill him

Despite the fact summons weaker than Manda have the feats to fight Biju and can take hits from said Biju

Your argument here falls on its face
what do you think it will do to refined wood?
You seriously about to argue that puppets that Sakura could oneshot are gonna take blasts that could kill a freaking Kaiju snake 😂

Bruh do me a favor and do step up your deduction skills here plz

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manda didnt get hit by the entirety of the blast dude

This is directly stated

And what little did hit Manda was still enough to kill him

Despite the fact summons weaker than Manda have the feats to fight Biju and can take hits from said Biju

Your argument here falls on its fac
Yeah, only a few moments of an explosion . . .

Afterna few minutes . . .

A single hit from a tailed beast vs the strongest blast Deidara has in his entire arsenal . . .

At least my arguements have a face to present in the first place

You seriously about to argue that puppets that Sakura could oneshot are gonna take blasts that could kill a freaking Kaiju snake 😂

Bruh do me a favor and do step up your deduction skills here pl
So now Sakura is some weakling?

So now a physical punch boosted by composite energy is the same as a field of energy?

👀

AltF4

Kin
47💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, only a few moments of an explosion . . .

Afterna few minutes . . .
Love to know where youre getting these specific figures my guy

All we know is Manda didnt take the full force of C0

Wghat he was exposed to beyond that is literally anyones guess

And irrelevant to this discussion anyway as Mandas durability feats >>>> Sasoris puppets or Sand feats
A single hit from a tailed beast vs the strongest blast Deidara has in his entire arsenal
Yes

Deidaras is superior

That was the entire point in me bringing up the comparison

Did I lose you somewhere or????? 😂
So now Sakura is some weakling?
I never said that

Stop strawmanning me

What I will say is that her power is dogshit compared to a Bijus

Same hits that Manda could eat

Deidaras power > Mandas durability > Biju power >>>>>>> Sakuras power >>> Sasoris puppets

So now a physical punch boosted by composite energy is the same as a field of energy?
Are you REALLY gonna argue for "split durability" right now?

In 2021?

When the force in question in both situations is separated by literally multiple orders of magnitude???

Dude 😂

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love to know where youre getting these specific figures my guy

All we know is Manda didnt take the full force of C0

Wghat he was exposed to beyond that is literally anyones guess

And irrelevant to this discussion anyway as Mandas durability feats >>>> Sasoris puppets or Sand feats
He was in the explosion, as we do not see Sasuke do the summoning before the explosion covers him. "Moments" is not a technical term for a specific time amount (actually, it is, but i obviously do not mean he was there for 90 seconds ×3). I was using it colloquially.

As always, please back up your scaling.

Yes

Deidaras is superior

That was the entire point in me bringing up the comparison

Did I lose you somewhere or????? 😂
We are questioning the durability of Manda (flesh) against explosive energy.

You brought up the tailed beast showings to hype summons. I pointed out that summons have minimal showings against tailed beasts so they do not scale to them, which in turn means that Manda is not an impressive mark for Deidara, particularly because it was his strongest attack.

If you cannot follow your own style, i will start to answer seriously according to my own.

I never said that

Stop strawmanning me

What I will say is that her power is dogshit compared to a Bijus

Same hits that Manda could eat

Deidaras power > Mandas durability > Biju power >>>>>>> Sakuras power >>> Sasoris puppets
You mocked Sasori because Sakura could hurt him.

That mockery only works if Sakura is weak.

LEARN TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN ARGUEMENTS, AT THE VERY LEAST.

Are you REALLY gonna argue for "split durability" right now?

In 2021?

When the force in question in both situations is separated by literally multiple orders of magnitude???

Dude 😂
Split what?

You mean that different types of energy/attacks affect different targets differently? I take it you bathe in fire and swim in thunder since all elements are the same, then?

Seriously, if you dont get such a basic principle in this story, then you're in trouble. Simple as.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol worthy no offence
Offense* but how is that “lol worthy”? It’s a stomp. Sasori is pseudo immortal. Iron sand has plenty of capabilities. One being sniping Deidara right off one of his constructs. Sasori can also fly so you saying Deidara can fly is irrelevant. He won’t be able to keep distance and Sasori could actually probably speed blitz Deidara. Deidara has such minimal CQC capability if any at all. Sasori has kinjutsu, fuuinjutsu, iron sand, fire release, flight, plenty of unique puppets and obviously his hundred puppet technique which are all capable of what Sasori himself can do bar iron sand. Sasori can blitz, replace his heart, snipe. It takes Deidara the largest amount of time just to prepare his C4 for even the most minimal of situations. Sasori would body him with no prep time and would body him with prep time... It’s just that simple. Matter of fact even blowing Sasori up won’t work. Deidara would specifically have to eliminate his heart. And his body is capable of protecting it for a transfer as all of his bodies are artificial to begin with. So it’s not like it adheres to the rules of humanly flesh and subject to the same as we are. So I don’t know where you are going with this.

Plendamonda

Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deideras wins his explosions counter sasori's jutsu. He has enough explosive power to destroy the hidden sand and has nano bombs so he will win.
The explosions counter the regular puppets, sure. They don't counter Iron Sand. Deidara's strongest attacks can probably can get through Satetsu but... that's assuming Deidara actually has a chance to do it (which he very well might if he gains enough range).

Not to mention Sasori has way more options than just what he showed off in the Chiyo fight. He could always try using the Iron Sand to fly to keep close to Deidara - Deidara can't exactly use an explosion too big that he himself would be caught in after all. And Sasori has long range options too, through the variety of his puppets and then his own puppet body has those arm cannons.

I mean, if we're using the anime just look at the fucking range on this thing: [ ]
Sure he can't do that attack specifically forever, and Deidara is going to have an easier time dodging it flying on his bird, but still.
The point is that he's got options.

The nano bombs specifically though aren't going to work on Sasori. They only went in to living / breathing beings. Note that they didn't actually destroy the entire forest or the plants and trees and whatnot. Sasori, being a puppet and all, isn't going to be affected by them.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Deideras wins his explosions counter sasori's jutsu. He has enough explosive power to destroy the hidden sand and has nano bombs so he will win.
Lmaooooono they won't... This is a hard clap for Sasori no question. Nothing Deidara has is getting past iron sand and Deidara can't do anything against the iron sand shower. It's literally a wash.