Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know. It's just a disappointment.
The sharingan is ment to enhance the eyesight. While over here we see the glasses used with the activation of the sharingan. This only means that the glasses are being used as a fashion statement. Or Sarada has very weak eyes.

Lol where is this coming from? Are you so butthurt Sarada has Sharingan? :lol
Her having the sharingan won't really make her kage level so relax. Lol

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, I don't even get why people are worried over whether or not salad will get sharingan. I mean, come on, of kishi is willing to give it to two random villains, so there's no way he isnt giving it to sasuke's daughter, espically not with how much he loves his grinding repetition paralells. Not to mention his already long established boner for Uchiha powers

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I don't even get why people are worried over whether or not salad will get sharingan. I mean, come on, of kishi is willing to give it to two random villains, so there's no way he isnt giving it to sasuke's daughter, espically not with how much he loves his grinding repetition paralells. Not to mention his already long established boner for Uchiha powers
Because she is a girl in Kishi's manga

You must be registered for see images

Increase the brightness.
Yup I can make out the sharingan quite easily at least on my iPad

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could ask the same thing to those people who are getting excited over her getting the sharingan.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you still using the full pic? I already know that the color is doesn't show there due to how small it is. You should use the close up.

You must be registered for see images
That's why I'm telling you it is fake, because the real image doesn't have the color in her eyes.

Tldr; Someone edited it. If you looked on tumblr the person with the scan took the picture and had it photoshopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.