Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it was pretty good overall. Naruto probably is gonna catch a couple more bodies from Kara. Im not sure I like how Naruto is giving him chakra without understanding the karma seal and Kawaki's connection to Jigen.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to point something out here.

Since chapter 1, everybody has been assuming that Kawaki is the one who kills Naruto.

However, we don't actually know that. Unless I am misremembering, Kawaki said "I will even send you to the same place as the seventh".

I don't remember him saying the words "I sent" during that sentence (as in "I will even send you to the same place that I sent the seventh"). In short, Kawaki's words implied Naruto's death, but they did not imply that Kawaki himself brought about said death.

Back during the gokage summit arc, Sasuke actually said something very similar to this in reference to the third hokage. Yet, we know that Sasuke isn't the one who killed Hiruzen.

Quotes:

Kakashi: "I think I finally know how the third felt. The resolve it must have taken to fight Orochimaru."

Sasuke: "You'll go down the same path as the third"

OT: Sarada didn't do anything in the chapter. Why was she the best part for you?

Reactions: Lord Orange

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to point something out here.

Since chapter 1, everybody has been assuming that Kawaki is the one who kills Naruto.

However, we don't actually know that. Unless I am misremembering, Kawaki said "I will even send you to the same place as the seventh".

I don't remember him saying the words "I sent" during that sentence (as in "I will even send you to the same place that I sent the seventh"). In short, Kawaki's words implied Naruto's death, but they did not imply that Kawaki himself brought about said death.

Back during the gokage summit arc, Sasuke actually said something very similar to this in reference to the third hokage. Yet, we know that Sasuke isn't the one who killed Hiruzen.

Quotes:

Kakashi: "I think I finally know how the third felt. The resolve it must have taken to fight Orochimaru."

Sasuke: "You'll go down the same path as the third"

OT: Sarada didn't do anything in the chapter. Why was she the best part for you?
Actually Kawaki said, “I’ll send you where I sent the seventh Hokage, Boruto.”