Sarada vs Araya HYPE!!

Obitosama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The tournament fight is finally coming to an end. Salad VS sand hiding Alaya, Mitsuki vs sand hidden Shinki battle begins!
Salad VS vs Araya match. The salad uses attackers' shuriken technique and shooting ring eyes one after the other, and then attacks one after the other, but Alaya drives off the attack without stopping at all and chases the salad. It is a salad salary that does not work well with the illusion of the ring-shaped eye, but I remembered the story that I heard from my mother's cherry ... ....?
And in the game of Mitsuki vs. Shinki, it will be a good match with the power preserving each other."

Sakura flashback coming!!

Also The Hype is real!! SARADA GREATNESS!!

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Kakooli

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They should make Sarada's moves more better and agile .... she is an Uchiha - fucking losers
I'm sure she'll get there as she grows.

OT: It's peeked my interest, a real battle I hope. I wonder what Araya's genjutsu defence is. I have no problem with Sarada greatness on display it's probably the only attention she and the others will get.

Last edited:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's peeked my interest, a real battle I hope. I have no problem with Sarada greatness on display it's probably the only attention she and the others will get.
They cant even make the characters properly - and she should move more better then this

Sarada solos

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They cant even make the characters properly - and she should move more better then this

Sarada solos
Oh I forgot about that, she should've had her continuity. That's SP for you as inconsistent as ever.

She will do what Inojin couldn't and break his mask in the process. Really hope she uses Sharingan genjutsu, it's been awhile since she has used it.
I miss the days of genjutsu solo of Naruto's era.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure she'll get there as she grows.

OT: It's peeked my interest, a real battle I hope. I wonder what Araya's genjutsu defence is. I have no problem with Sarada greatness on display it's probably the only attention she and the others will get.
Very interesting fight. Cant wait to see how Sarada pulls the win. This guy doesn't seem all that great in Tai/ken-jutsu. CES is being nerfed.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just hope she doesn't defeat Araya using CES.

Sarada and CES is overused af. I'm tired of it. She is so much more than that, but they keep making her use it every single time, like she only has that move, when she actually has 3 natures like Boruto and many lightning jutsus.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just hope she doesn't defeat Araya using CES.

Sarada and CES is overused af. I'm tired of it. She is so much more than that, but they keep making her use it every single time, like she only has that move, when she actually has 3 natures like Boruto and many lightning jutsus.
It makes sense, the exams aren't really her goal, why waste your chakra on lightweight, her only using taijutsu shows her superiority ,

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It makes sense, the exams aren't really her goal, why waste your chakra on lightweight, her only using taijutsu shows her superiority ,
Using genjutsu and having her opponent at checkmate without even touching him/without him even realizing it is more humiliating.

Indeed, a taijutsu win would show Sarada's superiority over Araya, but winning the fight without even touching him shows even more how superior she is.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using genjutsu and having her opponent at checkmate without even touching him/without him even realizing it is more humiliating.

Indeed, a taijutsu win would show Sarada's superiority over Araya, but winning the fight without even touching him shows even more how superior she is.
I think sp is just making me more than he actually is, he didn't get any clout in the novel. I wonder if her protects his face with the mask or hide his identity because he isa model

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

How come I agree with you 100%. I'm expecting noneyecontact genjutsu.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How come I agree with you 100%. I'm expecting noneyecontact genjutsu.
That would be awesome, but I think it's not gonna happen anytime soon lol since they're restricting Sarada, so don't expect non eye contact genjutsu, but expect some genjutsu.

Either way, Sarada will solo so that's what matters the most.