Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Get Hype ladies and gentlemen! Finally, we get a hint of what possibly could be character development for Sarada. Is it byakugo? Is it rinnegan? What interests me about Sarada is that its possible that she has Ashura and Indra dna. Her father has Hashirama cells and is the reincarnation of Indra. That could be a thing. Or activating a rinnegan makes you an Otsutsuki and he passed it on to her. Maybe its just a plot hole. Im just glad she's relevant now.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you're right. Sarada may really have some hidden godly power being born to someone with Indra and Ashura DNA which makes her a natural-born Otsutsuki. That's really exciting. She may actually unlock more than just the Rinnegan.
I would just like to add that Sasuke didn't get Ashura chakra just from Hashirama's cells, he also got it directly from Naruto and Hagoromo who both shared their chakra with him in the war.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come Byakugo makes her an Otsutsuki? Sakura got it so she should learn that from Sakura
I was refering to the rinnegan.
It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness.
This God reference may actually mean that the person who unlocks a rinnegan is considered a divine being on par with Otsutsuki possibility even becoming one. The ten tails is referred to as a God and it has a rinnegan also. Coincidence??? Sasuke seems to be able to sense Momoshiki even though he lost his rinnegan. The only other character who has shown that ability is Kawaki. That is an indication that Sauce meets the divine criteria. Since Sarada is his child she may have inherited this trait.

Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was refering to the rinnegan.
It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness.
This God reference may actually mean that the person who unlocks a rinnegan is considered a divine being on par with Otsutsuki possibility even becoming one. The ten tails is referred to as a God and it has a rinnegan also. Coincidence??? Sasuke seems to be able to sense Momoshiki even though he lost his rinnegan. The only other character who has shown that ability is Kawaki. That is an indication that Sauce meets the divine criteria. Since Sarada is his child she may have inherited this trait.
Yeah and Sasuke got nerfed ever since he got rinnengan

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and Sasuke got nerfed ever since he got rinnengan
Not nerfed his competition got harder. Shinobi aren't relevant anymore or so it seems. Perhaps Sausuke, Sarada and Boruto maybe Himawari are the last hope. It's a shame because I was really interested in how Shinki would affect the story. Koji is still lurking about. Code hasn't attacked yet. Maybe everyone with sharingan is unaffected by whatever that ability is called because it's like a genjutsu.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems you're right. Sarada may really have some hidden godly power being born to someone with Indra and Ashura DNA which makes her a natural-born Otsutsuki. That's really exciting. She may actually unlock more than just the Rinnegan.
I would just like to add that Sasuke didn't get Ashura chakra just from Hashirama's cells, he also got it directly from Naruto and Hagoromo who both shared their chakra with him in the war.
Hagoromo gave him Indra chakra not Ashura i think
Post automatically merged:

Not nerfed his competition got harder. Shinobi aren't relevant anymore or so it seems. Perhaps Sausuke, Sarada and Boruto maybe Himawari are the last hope. It's a shame because I was really interested in how Shinki would affect the story. Koji is still lurking about. Code hasn't attacked yet. Maybe everyone with sharingan is unaffected by whatever that ability is called because it's like a genjutsu.
What genjutsu are you talking about?

Last edited: