SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she learns to combine her illusion talents with shadow clone she could remain untouchable during the entire duration of a fight, combining Naruto's trickery with Itachi's skill

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

It would also add to the rivalry between her and Boruto because it would address the genjutsu vs Byakugan debate that Kishi ignored for the entire manga.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada won't surpass Naruto in volume of clones. However in cunning she's already demonstrating crafty use of the shadow clone coupled with her Itachiesque skills, Sasuke's talent, Sakura's IQ, chakra control and Kakashi style use of the Sharingan. I wouldn't put anything past her immeasurable potential.

No to the rivalry Boruto will become an underling like all others.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Skill? Yeah, she can.

Overall? Probably not. It's not completely out of the window though. If Naruto ever trains her, she could actually match post SM Naruto, but probably not War Arc Naruto.

The pros Naruto will always have over Sarada is the sheer amount of clones he can make and how much he can maintain them. I think Sarada will best him in all categories except those two.

She's already showing better proficiency than pt.1 Naruto, and this pertains to how she uses the clone, and she's doing tremendously well with only one.

So imagine when she trains so hard that she can make at least 4, since it's within her capacity, I bet she'll make full use of that number, more than Naruto would be able to if he was limited to that number.

Which is why I'm convinced skill-wise she'll best him, and this is discounting the fact she has very high intelligence, has Sasuke's prodigious talent and is also ravenously dedicated to her shinobi prowess as Naruto was at the same age.

Talent and high intelligence is where Sarada distinguishes herself, and the fact she might use them for Genjutsu and graceful sneak attacks like Itachi did, this makes her a great contender.

Last edited: