Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even by nature he couldn't be. It isn't really his thing..

Of course he is protective and the novels have very tender moments between Sarada and him but Naruto clearly carries a burden and really tries his best. Sasuke does what he knows in the scope of what his understanding of feelings allow.
You know it’s funny, no one said Sasuke was a better father.

That’s something y’all made up just to talk about.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I’ve stated many many times, you suffer from bias and selective reading!
Boo hoo

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke like Naruto has been and is continously putting in an effort with his family
13 years of absence isn't continuous. Though I will agree he has been making an effort since Gaiden, which is like half a year at best.
This is why arguing with you is a waste of time, you go moronic lengths to undermine facts.
Keep crying

Sasuke taught Sarada to use Katon,Sasuke comes home nightly to be with Sakura when Sarada isn’t aware and Sasuke also does random pop ups causing Sakura to faint.

^that is an effort by definition.

Yep, like I said, since Gaiden, but he still neglected her for over a decade.

Sasuke & Sarda spend endless amounts of time with each other,Sasuke even teaches her how to use a sword in the novels and I don’t even have to refence the anime because you know for fact that Sasuke spends time with Sarada when ever he’s in the village.
A few moments together in half a year out of Salad's 13 year life isn't endless. Even if he is now spending time with her.

Context! I don’t recall Sarada ever forgetting Sasukes face either she a picture to reference.
His real face is unknown to her since she admits she has never met him once in her life as far as she can remember. lol

Sarada questioning her parents marriage has nothing to do with anything,
Sure it doesn't :lol

What she was forgetting was memories but you know that.
Let’s do the same for Sasuke.

Sasuke held Sarada’s hands when she took her first step.
Lmao and? Sasuke held Saradas hand when took her fist step(s).
When was this? And no, genius, Gaiden doesn't count. For the billionth time, you can clearly see Sasuke's arm there, which Salad wouldn't know is missing if she had seen him lmao!!

And this is seen again in another of her delusions of her hugging Sasuke, where, AGAIN, she thinks he has both arms.

Sasuke almost immediately jumps into action when there’s a hint of danger for Sarada.
Sasuke passed down Itachi’s memorance to Sarada.
Sasuke have Sarada her Uchiha rites of passgae.
Sasuke has begun to explain he defect from the village.
Sasuke is actually taking the time out to ask Sarada about herself.
Sasuke even approaches his relationship with Sarada by doing things that Sakura says makes her happ.

^novel, movies and anime!
And like I said, good on him for finally making an effort after a decade of abandonment.
I’m strictly talking about Boruto’s realtionship with Boruto, which is not the same as narutos realtionship with his daughter. Deflect!
Good for you. And I'm talking about Naruto's role as a father as a whole, because he has two kids to please, while Sasuke only bothered with one.Meaning he has more to do.

Trival! Sasuke was there/worried whenever Sarada’s life has been in jeopardy forget about being sick.
Damn, so was Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Choji, Shiakamru, Temari, Kushina, Minato, and the list goes one. Good for him.

Lmao yay! A head pat!
Considering how thirsty Salad was for one of those and the sheer glee in her eyes when Naruto patted her head, yay indeed.

Poor kid wants a father SO BAD and here you are making excuses for an adult abandoning there child. Wasn't the whole point of Gaiden to show how stupid Sasuke and Sakura were being with Salad?

With clones!
And what's the difference there?

Trival! Buying toys doesn’t make you a better or as good of a parent.
Buying presents is a show of affection, hence why people buy presents for those they care for. Can't believe I'm sitting here having to teach you what humans do. But yeah, attempting to kill your kid, dismissing her feelings for you ("she has Sakura, Sakura' is enough for her"), and leaving her for 10 years is better than buying a present.
Same goes for Sasuke, watch the anime or read the manga/novels.

He eats with them more then a special occasion or two.

I just shitted on that thought! XD

Nah, there still is no comparison. If you're going to be dumb enough to argue that Naruto being there for 2 kids for 13 years is the same for Sasuke being there for 1 kid for a few months, you need help.

Do you read the manga?
Certainly better than you given you think Sasuke has two arms. :lol
If you did you would know that he cannot physically return on a regular basis because his interdenominational travel is complicated.
No one is asking him to return on a regular basis, I know he needs to travel dimensions, but to return at all to begin with, which he is more than capable of doing, as he returns for Kage meetings, Sumire's jutsu, and the like, but still refuses to visit his family even though Naruto tells him to do so.

“He didn’t bother telling naruto”

Meanwhile Naruto was in the room...

A hunch? A hunch that naruto and the kages took serious so serious on Naruto’s part that he volunteered to go with Sasuke.

Please stop posting stupid claims that are easy rebutted by the manga, your on a troll like no other.

It’s almost as trollific as you stating hinata can fly.
Referring to chapter 699 when he mentions a few things are still bothering him, and how Kishimoto himself said in an interview after the series ended. So you're bringing all these scan for no reason, as I already know this.

Sasuke was gone because of his mission, the manga has confirmed this. Your either illiterate, need glasses or are willfully igronat but either way you’ve taken another L. Sasuke was fine because of his mission period! Kishimoto confirmed this in his own manga, are you being moronic on purpose?
That mission didn't stop him from visiting the village though, right? But somehow the mission stops him from visiting Salad? Even Naruto told him to go see his family once in a while, but it was through Sasuke's own personal choice that he rejected seeing his family. Hence why in Gaiden, even though he was still in the middle of looking for the Ootsutsuki, he returned home.

No gaiden shows that Sasuke neglected his family because he took a top secret mission that required his whereabouts to be covert
Yeah, hence why he went back home in Gaiden. So covert! lol

he doesn’t show back up because of secrecy of his mission.
Secrecy or no, it wouldn't jeopardize the secrecy of his mission to go visit Salad, as Gaiden shows him visiting Salad without jeopardizing the secrecy of his mission. So what's stopping him from doing this in his 13 years of absence? Even once every 5 years is too much to ask for?
Lmao I’m done with you, thanks for the laugh but we all know your bothered by the positive development of Sasuke and Sarada. You’ve continually made it your mission to falsely remind people that Sasuke doesn’t care about his family (mainly Sarada) but the anime, manga and novels are proving the direct opposite. You simply can’t handle it, Sasuke wasn’t even relevant to the OP but your so hate driven and moronic that you had to find a way to drag your desperate attempts at undermining anything positive about Sarada or the uchiha family

Stupid is as stupid does
You're mad, huh? Then again, my arguments may be hitting too close to home.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s your reaction the consistent L’s I’ve given your ass, which has driven younto day some the the most dumbest shit anyone one the base could think of. You know yorna legit troll right? When you were banned for almost a month that nailed your coffin.

13 years of absence isn't continuous. Though I will agree he has been making an effort since Gaiden, which is like half a year at best.
Time frame doesn’t matter, Sasuke has been progressing as father thought the entire manga, anime and nivel(s) without any delay once he could be there with his family .

Keep crying
I can’t! The stupid shit you say makes cry in laughter. How could you not laugh to the point of crying when your arguing with person who continuously uses their ass to type? For the longest you’ve bashed and given nothing but negative connotation to the uchiha family. You even went to the extent to say that Sasuke was miserable around his family. But now that the series has proven the opposite....

As I said before, your a troll.

Yep, like I said, since Gaiden, but he still neglected her for over a decade

Like I said, yes Sasukes mission forced him to be absent just as Naruto being hokage kept him from going down the street (home) to be with his son who so desperately wanted his attention. But unlike you I’m objective enough to understand that they were purposely written like this for the sake of Sarada & Boruto’s development.

A few moments together in half a year out of Salad's 13 year life isn't endless. Even if he is now spending time with her.
Here you go again typing with your ass again and showing you’re clear bias.. Sasuke hasn’t just spent a “few moments” with Sarada, he’s spent quality time with her. Teaching Sarada how to use them perfect katon isn’t a “few moments l” just as Sasuke teaching Sarada to use a sword isn’t “a few moments” for example. Also who would Sasuke or Naruto spend endless amounts of time with their children? Both clearly have other responsibilities just as their children have roles other then being a son or daughter.

The mental gymnastics!

his real face is unknown to her since she admits she has never met him once in her life as far as she can remember.[/QUOTE]

Lord you can’t ant be this dumb... Sarada has a picture of Sasukes face exact face, what your misconstruing is Sarada not being able to remember or her beginning to forget one of the only memories she had of Sasuke before he left.

When was this?
Read the manga!

And no, genius, Gaiden doesn't count.
Says who? You XD

It does count and you don’t want it too because it debunks your trash argument.

For the billionth time, you can clearly see Sasuke's arm there, which Salad wouldn't know is missing if she had seen him lmao!!
Lmao Sarada was a baby!

She wouldn’t have remembered that he didn’t have a arm mornwas their a reason for we to remember, she could barely hold onto the memory it’s self or even articulate him being their on her mind due to the memory being so faint.

And this is seen again in another of her delusions of her hugging Sasuke, where, AGAIN, she thinks he has both arms.

Yup stupidity.

Sarada wasn’t having a delusion, it was what she wanted to happen or expected to happen upon meeting him. Even when you do read the manga you still speak as if you didn’t smh..

like I said, good on him for finally making an effort after a decade of abandonment.
Sarada wasnt abandoned, that would mean Sarada was left with nothing or no one. Sarada would’ve been abandoned if Sakura wasn’t there to take care of Sarada in his absence. Sasuke like naruto to a different degree wasn’t present because hey duty nothing more or less.

Good for you. And I'm talking about Naruto's role as a father as a whole
Which is why I don’t understand how you can’t conceive Naruto’s own flaws as a father to Boruto but don’t be hypocrite. On one hand your trashing Sasuke for not being there for his family while making excuses for Naruto not being there for his. And you’ve yet to address my point of both Sarada & Boruto having distain for their fathers for the same reasons why or that they both acted out to the same extent it indonr expect you too.

while Sasuke only bothered with one.
Irrelevant.

Meaning he has more to do
Which he didn’t do.

Your argument is that Naruto neglected spending time with Boruto but that’s ok because he bought his daughter a teddy bear and held her hand for a walk or even sent a shadow clone to her birthday. That excuses Boruto’s feelings of contempt for his father using your logic, mindless.

Considering how thirsty Salad was for one of those and the sheer glee in her eyes when Naruto patted her head, yay indeed.
Highly inappropriate language, Sarada wasn’t thirsty for anything. Sarada was smiled at the affirmation naruto have her, only younwould twist that into something it isn’t but my point still stands. Naruto patting his daughters head doesn’t make him a better father. As usual...

Poor kid wants a father SO BAD and here you are making excuses for an adult abandoning there child.
Again, Sarada wasn’t abandoned but let’s keep that same energy. Your the one making an excuse for Naruto not giving Boruto any of the attention he was crying out for while being in the same village and down the street from him. Lmao your excuse is what? Naruto was to busy being hokage right? Hypocrisy my dear...

Wasn't the whole point of Gaiden to show how stupid Sasuke and Sakura were being with Salad?
No it wasn’t but I don’t expect you to know any different, you’ve bashed them or so long that I don’t expect you to get anything positive about them.

And what's the difference there?
A dispensable clone that can abruptly disappear into thin air isn’t the same as the real Naruto and if you don’t get that then your Moses list then you already are. You mean to tell me that his daughters birthday party wasn’t important enough for naruto to go too? Why couldn’t he have left the clone at the office? It was clearly the wrong thing to do..

Look at her face when the clone disappeared..

What’s your excuse now?

Buying presents is a show of affection, hence why people buy presents for those they care for.
Well I’m sorry to break this to you but buying presents isn’t the end, beginning or in between actual affection. It’s
Sad that you think buying a gifted for a child is the necessary makeup to show your children you love them, that’s a shallow way of thinking but then again I’m talking to lady byakugan.

Can't believe I'm sitting here having to teach you what humans do.
If that’s what you think your doing.. but in actuality your simply show how limited and shallow you understanding of parentage, love or affection is. It’s telling that when you feel the need to say “a father bought his daughter a teddy” in order for you to articulate what a parent-child realtionship consist of.

Nah, there still is no comparison. If you going to be dumb enough to argue that Naruto being there for 2 kids for 13 years is the same for Sasuke being there for 1 kid for a few months, you need help.
Never ever in your dusty ass life call anyone dumb Lady Bykaugan!

But yes their is a comparison, both Sarada & Boruto felt the same way about their fathers and both suffered from the lack of attention they were given by their fathers. Lol you can’t comprehend, your doin your best to prove that Sasuke is a horrible father (worse then naruto) when that’s not the issue. The issue is that both of their children suffer from the same thing when it comes to the realtionships they have with their fathers but you to hate driven to know that.

No one is asking him to return on a regular basis
That’s because he himself said he wouldn’t.

I know he needs to travel dimensions, but to return at all to begin with, which he is more than capable of doing.
Your not reading the manga!

Forget about Sasukes ability to return (even though enchant when he wants due to his power being weaker when jumping deminsions).. Sasuke clearly stated and the other kages agreed that he not have any contact with anyone outside of the room they were in to which they all agreed with (read the manga).

That mission didn't stop him from visiting the village though, right?
It kept him from contacting anyone that wasn’t present when he took the mission, remember?

But somehow the mission stops him from visiting Salad?
Yes, read thenscan above.

Even Naruto told him to go see his family once in a while
Once in a while aye? I wonder why Boruto still felt that Naruto wasn’t present but that’s the past. Both Sasuke & Naruto spend the same amounts of time with children and they both grew from the issues they had with their respective Athens.

but it was through Sasuke's own personal choice that he rejected seeing his family.
Sasuke didn’t reject anything or anyone, that’s the stupidity jumping out again. Like Naruto, Sasuke prioritized the village/world above time with his family. It’s called scaraice and both Sarada/Boruto understand that but let’s not forget that baritone himsself volunteered to go on Sasukes mission under the same conditions. Was naruto potentially rejecting his family? Need that huh?

Yeah, hence why he went back home in Gaiden. So covert! lol
Sasuke didn’t initially return to the village though, he was beefing naruto outside of it. The situation of shin and Sarada made him detour to involving himself with matters outside of his mission which led him to returning. He was basically forced to return but it worked out for the better right?

Secrecy or no, it wouldn't jeopardize the secrecy of his mission to go visit Salad, as Gaiden shows him visiting Salad without jeopardizing the secrecy of his mission.
This is simply your interpretation and your opinion, it doesn’t equate to the fact that Sasuke did want to keep his movements/where abouts covert. To the extent of not communicating with his own daughter. You may say that’s bs but that’s how the manga was written, mostly to develop Sarada.

You're mad, huh?
No amused! Just like the time you told me hinata could fly away from Sakura or the time you admitted to making shit up or the time you said Hinatas taijutsu was on par with naruto & Sasuke. I’m sorry but I don’t take you serious enough to get mad at/

, my arguments may be hitting too close to home.
Lmao the deflection is real!

Aren’t you the one who use to go on about how Sasuke hates being with his family? And could never smile with them? How about the time you said he disliked Sarada so much that he doesn’t want to train her? Fast forward you’ve taken L’s over all the bs. Your mad lol

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know it’s funny, no one said Sasuke was a better father.

That’s something y’all made up just to talk about.
You are confused. My post assesed the fact that Sasuke emotionally is a completely different character from Naruto, therefore he couldn't be a better father. Sasuke does what he knows and his feelings allow.

Don't create scenarios inside your head, this is as simple as it gets don't confabulate my posts.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are confused. My post assesed the fact that Sasuke emotionally is a completely different character from Naruto, therefore he couldn't be a better father. Sasuke does what he knows and his feelings allow.

Don't create scenarios inside your head, this is as simple as it gets don't confabulate my posts.
I’m not confused about anything and I’ve created nothing either, just fall back for now. No one ever said Sasuke was a better father or that naruto was a worst one so I don’t understand why the false equivalency or comparison was made. You replied too and affirmed a troll that made something up.. don’t end up like Lady Byakugan and the other one.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s your reaction the consistent L’s I’ve given your ass, which has driven younto day some the the most dumbest shit anyone one the base could think of. You know yorna legit troll right? When you were banned for almost a month that nailed your coffin.

Time frame doesn’t matter, Sasuke has been progressing as father thought the entire manga, anime and nivel(s) without any delay once he could be there with his family .
Time frame doesn't matter except for Salad.

I can’t! The stupid shit you say makes cry in laughter. How could you not laugh to the point of crying when your arguing with person who continuously uses their ass to type? For the longest you’ve bashed and given nothing but negative connotation to the uchiha family. You even went to the extent to say that Sasuke was miserable around his family. But now that the series has proven the opposite....

As I said before, your a troll.
No, the writers do that.

Like I said, yes Sasukes mission forced him to be absent just as Naruto being hokage kept him from going down the street (home) to be with his son who so desperately wanted his attention. But unlike you I’m objective enough to understand that they were purposely written like this for the sake of Sarada & Boruto’s development.
It didn't force him, otherwise, he wouldn't have gone home in Gaiden if his mission made it that he can't go home.

Here you go again typing with your ass again and showing you’re clear bias.. Sasuke hasn’t just spent a “few moments” with Sarada, he’s spent quality time with her. Teaching Sarada how to use them perfect katon isn’t a “few moments l” just as Sasuke teaching Sarada to use a sword isn’t “a few moments” for example. Also who would Sasuke or Naruto spend endless amounts of time with their children? Both clearly have other responsibilities just as their children have roles other then being a son or daughter.

The mental gymnastics!
Considering it's been a few months at best since Gaiden in 13 years of her life, yes, it is a few moments.

Lord you can’t ant be this dumb... Sarada has a picture of Sasukes face exact face, what your misconstruing is Sarada not being able to remember or her beginning to forget one of the only memories she had of Sasuke before he left.

Says who? You XD

It does count and you don’t want it too because it debunks your trash argument.

Lmao Sarada was a baby!

She wouldn’t have remembered that he didn’t have a arm mornwas their a reason for we to remember, she could barely hold onto the memory it’s self or even articulate him being their on her mind due to the memory being so faint.
Can you show me where in the manga it was said Salad forget but then magically remembered Sasuke?

Read the manga!

Yup stupidity.

Sarada wasn’t having a delusion, it was what she wanted to happen or expected to happen upon meeting him. Even when you do read the manga you still speak as if you didn’t smh..

I show scans of Salad dreaming of Sasuke with two arms, proving she is unaware of the state of his arms, and thus has never met him, but here you are, trying to push a made up narrative that she just "forgot" meeting him even though she herself says she has never met him. lmao

Sarada wasnt abandoned, that would mean Sarada was left with nothing or no one. Sarada would’ve been abandoned if Sakura wasn’t there to take care of Sarada in his absence. Sasuke like naruto to a different degree wasn’t present because hey duty nothing more or less.
So Salad wasn't abandoned by Sasuke? lol :lol

Which is why I don’t understand how you can’t conceive Naruto’s own flaws as a father to Boruto but don’t be hypocrite. On one hand your trashing Sasuke for not being there for his family while making excuses for Naruto not being there for his. And you’ve yet to address my point of both Sarada & Boruto having distain for their fathers for the same reasons why or that they both acted out to the same extent it indonr expect you too.
Naruto has flaws, but Sasuke's are eons worse, and Naruto has always attempted to do better, while Sasuke only started making attempts within the past few months. I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference between these two.

Which he didn’t do.

Your argument is that Naruto neglected spending time with Boruto but that’s ok because he bought his daughter a teddy bear and held her hand for a walk or even sent a shadow clone to her birthday. That excuses Boruto’s feelings of contempt for his father using your logic, mindless.
Those were examples for Himawari. Plenty exist for Bolt as well.

Highly inappropriate language, Sarada wasn’t thirsty for anything. Sarada was smiled at the affirmation naruto have her, only younwould twist that into something it isn’t but my point still stands. Naruto patting his daughters head doesn’t make him a better father. As usual...
She was thirsty for a father figure and fatherly affection in her life, and Naruto gave a glimpse of that to her. :tea:
Again, Sarada wasn’t abandoned but let’s keep that same energy. Your the one making an excuse for Naruto not giving Boruto any of the attention he was crying out for while being in the same village and down the street from him. Lmao your excuse is what? Naruto was to busy being hokage right? Hypocrisy my dear...
Because he WAS busy being Hokage. And Naruto DID give Bolt attention, even in the Sumire arc alone there's plenty examples, just not as much as Bolt wanted. Meanwhile, Salad went a decade without it.

No it wasn’t but I don’t expect you to know any different, you’ve bashed them or so long that I don’t expect you to get anything positive about them.
Ah, I see. So Sakura punching the ground and threatening her child over simple questions of where her dead beat dad is isn't stupid? So Sasuke being selfish and telling Naruto that Sakura is enough for Salad isn't stupid? Mkay.
A dispensable clone that can abruptly disappear into thin air isn’t the same as the real Naruto and if you don’t get that then your Moses list then you already are.
Why are you mentioning Moses? Anyways, yes, they are the same in practically every level. Bolt complaining about clones is a flaw with him, because we both know the clones act the same and send their memories to the original. It's splitting hairs for the most idiotic of reasons.

You mean to tell me that his daughters birthday party wasn’t important enough for naruto to go too? Why couldn’t he have left the clone at the office? It was clearly the wrong thing to do..

Look at her face when the clone disappeared..

What’s your excuse now?
Didn't say otherwise, but there was an attempt regardless, unlike Sasuke, who misses all of Salad's birthdays. And she's not sad at the fact that it was a clone, but that the clone vanished. :/
Well I’m sorry to break this to you but buying presents isn’t the end, beginning or in between actual affection. It’sSad that you think buying a gifted for a child is the necessary makeup to show your children you love them, that’s a shallow way of thinking but then again I’m talking to lady byakugan.
>Buying presents is not proof of affection
>Being at a birthday, an event about buying presents, is SUPER important

Make up your mind.

If that’s what you think your doing.. but in actuality your simply show how limited and shallow you understanding of parentage, love or affection is. It’s telling that when you feel the need to say “a father bought his daughter a teddy” in order for you to articulate what a parent-child realtionship consist of.

Presenting another with gifts and material goods is a show of affection, just as inviting a friend over for a meal is a show of affection or taking a trip with friends. Obviously it's not the end of it, but it is a part of it. Does no one like do this for you, is that why you don't know any of this?
Never ever in your dusty ass life call anyone dumb Lady Bykaugan!

But yes their is a comparison, both Sarada & Boruto felt the same way about their fathers and both suffered from the lack of attention they were given by their fathers. Lol you can’t comprehend, your doin your best to prove that Sasuke is a horrible father (worse then naruto) when that’s not the issue. The issue is that both of their children suffer from the same thing when it comes to the realtionships they have with their fathers but you to hate driven to know that.
I acknowledge that but Salad has it far worse since she goes longer periods of time, while Bolt sees him every once in a while, but not as much as he would like.
That’s because he himself said he wouldn’t.

Your not reading the manga!

Forget about Sasukes ability to return (even though enchant when he wants due to his power being weaker when jumping deminsions).. Sasuke clearly stated and the other kages agreed that he not have any contact with anyone outside of the room they were in to which they all agreed with (read the manga).

It kept him from contacting anyone that wasn’t present when he took the mission, remember?

And yet he made contacct with Salad in Gaiden? :wut:

Once in a while aye? I wonder why Boruto still felt that Naruto wasn’t present but that’s the past. Both Sasuke & Naruto spend the same amounts of time with children and they both grew from the issues they had with their respective Athens.

Sasuke didn’t reject anything or anyone, that’s the stupidity jumping out again. Like Naruto, Sasuke prioritized the village/world above time with his family. It’s called scaraice and both Sarada/Boruto understand that but let’s not forget that baritone himsself volunteered to go on Sasukes mission under the same conditions. Was naruto potentially rejecting his family? Need that huh?
Naruto didn't reject his family because he was spending time with them still all throughout the 13 years that Sasuke was gone.

Sasuke didn’t initially return to the village though, he was beefing naruto outside of it. The situation of shin and Sarada made him detour to involving himself with matters outside of his mission which led him to returning. He was basically forced to return but it worked out for the better right?
How was he forced to return home? He could have just given Sakura and Salad the cold shoulder like he had been doing for 13 years and left, but chose to go back home at long last.

This is simply your interpretation and your opinion, it doesn’t equate to the fact that Sasuke did want to keep his movements/where abouts covert. To the extent of not communicating with his own daughter. You may say that’s bs but that’s how the manga was written, mostly to develop Sarada.
Which develops Sasuke negatively.

No amused! Just like the time you told me hinata could fly away from Sakura or the time you admitted to making shit up or the time you said Hinatas taijutsu was on par with naruto & Sasuke. I’m sorry but I don’t take you serious enough to get mad at/
None of that is as dumb as the quote in my signature, especially since all of those can be backed up to an extent. And I don't remember saying I make stuff up lol?

Lmao the deflection is real!

Aren’t you the one who use to go on about how Sasuke hates being with his family? And could never smile with them? How about the time you said he disliked Sarada so much that he doesn’t want to train her? Fast forward you’ve taken L’s over all the bs. Your mad lol

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You & Hinabae in a nutshell.

Time frame doesn't matter except for Salad.
You
The time frame does matter just like the facts you neglected do. Like I said before your a hypocrite, by you very on claims naruto was good father to his daughter and that only matters to reaffirm your shit argument. So if the time frame doesn’t matter the. Stop using what naruto did for his daughter that he clearly didn’t do for his son. Your to up your own ass to even realize that Boruto isn’t the only one naruto hurt with neglecting his presence with his family with a artificial clone.

Sakura has nothing to do with this argument, just Sasuke didn’t whenyou initially replied. You just can’t reaist bringing up the characters you hate just to bash them. Now I could drag your dumb ass over this but I’m going to let you live because I don’t have to grasp for straws to make my point like you do on a regular basis.

it didn't force him, otherwise, he wouldn't have gone home in Gaiden if his mission made it that he can't go home
It did force him because unlike what you want to portray, he does care about his family (mainly daughter) but I’m not surprised you don’t get this. Sasuke had no intentions of stepin into the village, he intact only appeared to go over what he found out in his mission. After his family became targets, Sakura was kidnapped and everything else happened it directly pushed him into the village with his family. In their lives period but you don’t get a lot and I know this.

Considering it's been a few months at best since Gaiden in 13 years of her life, yes, it is a few moments.
Here you go again trolling! First it was 10 years and now it’s 13?? Either way your trolling.

Sasuke taught Sarada how to use Katon & showed her how to perfect it, you can’t do that in a few moments. In the novel Sarada & Sasuke spend hours with each other by simply talking to one another while throwing darts, that’s not a few moments. Also in the novel Sasuke teaches Sarada how to use a sword and that in its self takes more then a few moments. And I haven’t even mentioned their many Family dinners.. but the point is their relationship is progressing at the same rate of Boruto’s & Naruto’s. You don’t like that because you’ve spent so much time bashing that relationship and now that the manga, anime & novels have flipped you on your ass....

Can you show me where in the manga it was said Salad forget but then magically remembered Sasuke?
You really are dumb.

She never forgot his face troll, she was forgetting that he was there during that particular memory. There was a picture with Sasukes face on it that she had referenced her entire life, stupid isn’t cute. And don’t ever ask me for manga scans miss hinata can fly and flat out lie to make my point (which you’ve admitted).

I show scans of Salad dreaming of Sasuke with two arms, proving she is unaware of the state of his arms, and thus has never met him, but here you are, trying to push a made up narrative that she just "forgot" meeting him even though she herself says she has never met him.
Stupid is as stupid does, your idocy is getting exhausting.

Sarada had a faint memory of both of her parents helping her walk, Sasuke mostly for this arguments purpose. In that memeory she never linked Sasukes face because she knew it was her father dingbat. I never said she remember his face in the memory, I actually said remembering his face wasn’t needed because she had a picture to refence. Now as far as the arm thing goes, she was a adolescent that could barley remember the memory period so thinking her father had two arms doesn’t diminish the memory.

Lmao straws...

So Salad wasn't abandoned by Sasuke? lol :lol
Nope!

That would mean he left with any type of care, which is false, to have abandoned her would mean he would’ve left her to fend for herself and had zero interest in her well being.

Naruto has flaws, but Sasuke's are eons worse,
That’s your opinion and I disagree.

Naruto isn’t eons better then Sasuke is in this particular topic no matter how hard you try to spin it. The only difference is the distance they have in between them and their children but the result is the same. Both Boruto & Sarada resented their fathers at some point due to their absences in their lives. You can’t accept that so you’ve taken it upon yourself to draw a comparison of them as fathers when that was never even the point but I get it. You’ve bashed them for so long that it normal for you to find a way to say their better then...

while Sasuke only started making attempts within the past few months.
What don’t you understand? Sasuke started making attempts to repair his realtionship with Sarada the second he was presented with the opptunity too, you want to magically forget that he wasn’t around to try but when was it didn’t just try he accomplished stepping up to his duties as her father as best he could. It doesn’t matter if it was within he last few months or not but your right. It took Naruto double the amount of time as time took Sasuke to reconnect with Sarada too reconnect with Boruto, you can’t even disagree with that.

I'm sorry if you can't tell the difference between these two.
It’s hard sometimes..

I mean one has two arms and the other one doesn’t right?

Those were examples for Himawari.
We know..

She was thirsty for a father figure and fatherly affection in her life, and Naruto gave a glimpse of that to her.
Meanwhile Boruto was even thirstier for a father figure, more thirstier even. Why else would he go great lengths to cheat which resulted in Boruto shitting on his friends, family and village? Of Sarada was thirsty then all the water Kisame can summon wouldn’t be enough to quench Boruto’s thirst.

The thirst was real huh? He was willing to **** over his best friend just to get his fathers attention but that wasn’t even enough, Naruto had to snatch the headband off of Boruto’s head to get it.

Because he WAS busy being Hokage.
Yup just as Sasuke was WAS busy on a mission Naruto wanted to be apart of.

And Naruto DID give Bolt attention,
No he didn’t, whatever he gave him wasn’t what Boruto needed which is what led Boruto to being a brat and uprooting his friendships/honor just to get naruto’s attention.

even in the Sumire arc alone there's plenty examples, just not as much as Bolt wanted. Meanwhile, Salad went a decade without it.
You want to be right so bad that lol... NARUTO WAS NOT GIVING THE ATTENTION BORUTO WANTED OR NEEDED BECUASE IF HE DID GIVE BORUTO THAT HE WOULD HAVE NEVER RESULTES TO CHEATING IN FRONT OF THE WORLD JUST TO GET HIS FATHERS ATTENTION. What ever Naruto was trying to do wasn’t working and that’s why the disconnect remained just as there was a disconnect with Sasuke & Sarada. The only difference is the distance in between each situation, I’m sorry but they don’t have a better relationship then Sasuke or Boruto.

Ah, I see. So Sakura punching the ground and threatening her child over simple questions of where her dead beat dad is isn't stupid? So Sasuke being selfish and telling Naruto that Sakura is enough for Salad isn't stupid? Mkay.

Who’s crying now..

(1) Sakura has nothing to do with this topic, I know you hate her but she’s not the topic. (2) so what Sakura punched the ground, it didn’t phase Sarada nor was the punch directed at her so no Sakura didn’t not threaten her daughter. (3) Sasuke is not a dead beat father you trolling again! If Sasuke is a dead beat then so is naruto for being in the same village as his kids but not caring enough about them to actually physically go and visit them instead of sending clones that disappear in thin air. (4) what’s stupid is your lack of knowledge but you know that already, you have no point.

Why are you mentioning Moses? Anyways, yes, they are the same in practically every level. Bolt complaining about clones is a flaw with him, because we both know the clones act the same and send their memories to the original. It's splitting hairs for the most idiotic of reasons.
The definition of making a an excuse just to fap! Ask his daughter if she thinks thenclone was the right idea.

And she's not sad at the fact that it was a clone, but that the clone vanished. :/
Nope, your making shit up again!

She’s disappointed that it’s a clone period.

>Buying presents is not proof of affection
>Being at a birthday, and even about buying presents, is SUPER important
Both are shallow and irrelevant in discussing the topic.

Forget presents, true affection is something you don’t have to buy, it’s priceless.

I acknowledge that but Salad has it far worse since she goes longer periods of time, while Bolt sees him every once in a while, but not as much as he would like.
Your seeing the light!

Sasuke and Sarada are deminsions away from each other yet their relationship was no better or as stern as Naruto & Boruto’s while they where down the street from one another.

Naruto didn't reject his family because he was spending time with them

Neither did Sasuke reject his family, when he could be present he was..

It was almost like they never separated even.

How was he forced to return home? He could have just given Sakura and Salad the cold shoulder like he had been doing for 13 years and left, but chose to go back home at long last.
I’ve already answered this.

Anyway your bothered! The same characters you’ve bashed endlessly are by getting police focus and you can’t handle it!

Don’t ruin all of your jimmies because there’s much more to come!

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You
The time frame does matter just like the facts you neglected do. Like I said before your a hypocrite, by you very on claims naruto was good father to his daughter and that only matters to reaffirm your shit argument. So if the time frame doesn’t matter the. Stop using what naruto did for his daughter that he clearly didn’t do for his son. Your to up your own ass to even realize that Boruto isn’t the only one naruto hurt with neglecting his presence with his family with a artificial clone.
Like I said multiple times, I never said Naruto was perfect, but it beats being gone for 13 years,
It did force him because unlike what you want to portray, he does care about his family (mainly daughter) but I’m not surprised you don’t get this. Sasuke had no intentions of stepin into the village, he intact only appeared to go over what he found out in his mission. After his family became targets, Sakura was kidnapped and everything else happened it directly pushed him into the village with his family. In their lives period but you don’t get a lot and I know this.
He had no reason to go back to the village and spend time with Sakura/Salad after Shin was defeated.
Here you go again trolling! First it was 10 years and now it’s 13?? Either way your trolling.

Sasuke taught Sarada how to use Katon & showed her how to perfect it, you can’t do that in a few moments.

Sasuke disagrees. Then again, Salad is a half-breed, so maybe.

In the novel Sarada & Sasuke spend hours with each other by simply talking to one another while throwing darts, that’s not a few moments.
Also in the novel Sasuke teaches Sarada how to use a sword and that in its self takes more then a few moments.
A few hours in 13 years :lmao:
And I haven’t even mentioned their many Family dinners..
2 isn't many.
but the point is their relationship is progressing at the same rate of Boruto’s & Naruto’s.
Maybe, maybe not. Not arguing this, but said relationship never dipped down to being as dysfunctional as Sasuke and Salad's to begin with
You don’t like that because you’ve spent so much time bashing that relationship and now that the manga, anime & novels have flipped you on your ass....
The relationship is still trash no matter how many moments are added to the anime. I am certain no kid would be content with being abandonded for 13 years and then spend a few moments with their dad, and consider that something worth being proud of.

You really are dumb.

She never forgot his face troll, she was forgetting that he was there during that particular memory. There was a picture with Sasukes face on it that she had referenced her entire life, stupid isn’t cute. And don’t ever ask me for manga scans miss hinata can fly and flat out lie to make my point (which you’ve admitted).
Salad in the manga: "I've never met dad even one"

You: "She remember dad's face"

Does someone not know what a contradiction is? HOw TF do you know the face of someone you've never met?

Stupid is as stupid does, your idocy is getting exhausting.

Sarada had a faint memory of both of her parents helping her walk, Sasuke mostly for this arguments purpose. In that memeory she never linked Sasukes face because she knew it was her father dingbat. I never said she remember his face in the memory, I actually said remembering his face wasn’t needed because she had a picture to refence. Now as far as the arm thing goes, she was a adolescent that could barley remember the memory period so thinking her father had two arms doesn’t diminish the memory.

Lmao straws...
Theory with no basis. AKA Fanfiction.

Nope!

That would mean he left with any type of care, which is false, to have abandoned her would mean he would’ve left her to fend for herself and had zero interest in her well being.
That's not the definition of abandonment.
That’s your opinion and I disagree.

Naruto isn’t eons better then Sasuke is in this particular topic no matter how hard you try to spin it. The only difference is the distance they have in between them and their children but the result is the same. Both Boruto & Sarada resented their fathers at some point due to their absences in their lives. You can’t accept that so you’ve taken it upon yourself to draw a comparison of them as fathers when that was never even the point but I get it. You’ve bashed them for so long that it normal for you to find a way to say their better then...
Wrong.
What don’t you understand? Sasuke started making attempts to repair his realtionship with Sarada the second he was presented with the opptunity too, you want to magically forget that he wasn’t around to try but when was it didn’t just try he accomplished stepping up to his duties as her father as best he could. It doesn’t matter if it was within he last few months or not but your right. It took Naruto double the amount of time as time took Sasuke to reconnect with Sarada too reconnect with Boruto, you can’t even disagree with that.
We know..

SSS fans always living in the past.

Meanwhile Boruto was even thirstier for a father figure, more thirstier even. Why else would he go great lengths to cheat which resulted in Boruto shitting on his friends, family and village? Of Sarada was thirsty then all the water Kisame can summon wouldn’t be enough to quench Boruto’s thirst.

The thirst was real huh? He was willing to **** over his best friend just to get his fathers attention but that wasn’t even enough, Naruto had to snatch the headband off of Boruto’s head to get it.
Wrong as always. Bolt already got his dad's attention in the Chunnin Exams, which see both when Naruto sends him an email congratulating him and when he congratulates him personally a second time. Him cheating is to impress his dad even more.
Yup just as Sasuke was WAS busy on a mission Naruto wanted to be apart of.
He wasn't busy, if he was, Naruto wouldn't have told him to go visit his family once in a while. But Sasuke said no.

No he didn’t, whatever he gave him wasn’t what Boruto needed which is what led Boruto to being a brat and uprooting his friendships/honor just to get naruto’s attention.
Agree, but that doesn't change the fact that he still was there for him, unlike Sasuke.
You want to be right so bad that lol... NARUTO WAS NOT GIVING THE ATTENTION BORUTO WANTED OR NEEDED BECUASE IF HE DID GIVE BORUTO THAT HE WOULD HAVE NEVER RESULTES TO CHEATING IN FRONT OF THE WORLD JUST TO GET HIS FATHERS ATTENTION. What ever Naruto was trying to do wasn’t working and that’s why the disconnect remained just as there was a disconnect with Sasuke & Sarada. The only difference is the distance in between each situation, I’m sorry but they don’t have a better relationship then Sasuke or Boruto.

Because I am right.
(1) Sakura has nothing to do with this topic, I know you hate her but she’s not the topic. (2) so what Sakura punched the ground, it didn’t phase Sarada nor was the punch directed at her so no Sakura didn’t not threaten her daughter.
Imagine actually believing this.

(3) Sasuke is not a dead beat father you trolling again!
Sasuke is the definition of a dead beat. No finacial support, no emotional support, no contact, no care, just pump and dump as they say.

If Sasuke is a dead beat then so is naruto for being in the same village as his kids but not caring enough about them to actually physically go and visit them instead of sending clones that disappear in thin air. (4) what’s stupid is your lack of knowledge but you know that already, you have no point.

The definition of making a an excuse just to fap! Ask his daughter if she thinks thenclone was the right idea.

Nope, your making shit up again!

She’s disappointed that it’s a clone period.

Clones are the same as the original in all aspects. It may not be something they like, but it's a childish complaint tbh. Certainly not as serious as being gone for 13 years imo. But what do I know?

Both are shallow and irrelevant in discussing the topic.
Then why do you keep bringing up Bolt and Himawari's birthdays? :lmao:

Forget presents, true affection is something you don’t have to buy, it’s priceless.

Wow, forehead tap. True affection!

Sasuke and Sarada are deminsions away from each other yet their relationship was no better or as stern as Naruto & Boruto’s while they where down the street from one another.
.I don't remember Naruto trying to kill Bolt, Bolt not knowing his dad's face, questioning his mother's marriage, questioning where his dad is or if he cares for him, or resorting to running away just to see him. Yeah right :lol
Neither did Sasuke reject his family, when he could be present he was..
YEah, which is why he rejected seeing his family when the Hokage told him multiple times to go see them.

It was almost like they never separated even.

Ending/Opening is meaningless.

I’ve already answered this.

Anyway your bothered! The same characters you’ve bashed endlessly are by getting police focus and you can’t handle it!

Don’t ruin all of your jimmies because there’s much more to come!

Reactions: Melanin

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said multiple times, I never said Naruto was perfect, but it beats being gone for 13 years
Your the only one who’s mentioned the word perfect, I’m not asking you explain or prove how Naruto is a perfect father. As I’ve stated many times, Naruto like Sasuke were written as disconnected fathers simply for the development of Boruto & Sarada. But what I’ll say again is this, Sasuke May have been absent for 10-13 years in Saradas life but Naruto & Boruto’s realtionship wasn’t nor isn’t better then theirs.

Period!

He had no reason to go back to the village and spend time with Sakura/Salad after Shin was defeated.
Yes he did and his reasons for going back revolved around the characters you’ve endlessly bashed/trolled. They connected as family during his return after defeating shin and that was important because it established Sasukes connection directly to his daughter. It also gave Sarada the understanding that he wasn’t gone because he didn’t want to be with them as she thought previously.

Sasuke disagrees. Then again, Salad is a half-breed, so maybe.
There’s nothing to disagree with, Sasuke taught Sarada katon and she mastered it in a short amount of time. Then again Sarada is the same “half-breed” that put Boruto with all his Uzumaki/Hyuga lineage directly on his ass. I thought we where past this whole genetic thing but you seem still to be in denial. CLAN TIES mean nothing in the grand scheme of things and you outta know that personally. Your fav kunochi has strong clan ties but she’s a weak compared to people like Lee, Sakura, Temari or many others without any ties to a clan.. period!

The relationship is still trash no matter how many moments are added to the anime.
This is honestly just more trolling/stupidity, you can’t articulate that Sasuke & Sarada’s realtionship has grown into one you said would never happen. Your honestly cancer Lady Byakugan, their realtionship is no more trash then Boruto’s & Naruto’s is your going to use you moronic chain of thought. Lmao but you about to be even madder when Sarada gets her sharnigan upgrade arc from the novel, it just might chase your ass off for good.

I am certain no kid would be content with being abandonded for 13 years and then spend a few moments with their dad, and consider that something worth being proud of.
That’s what your confusing, what your “certain of” means what again? Your the same person who was certain that hinata could fly to my and everyone else’s amusement. Just log out, Sarada wasn’t abondoned but what she is content with is that she’s loved by both of her parents.

As a character was able to understand that no matter how far Sasuke was they were connected but don’t get that, you think buying gifts is a substitute for genuine affection.

Salad in the manga: "I've never met dad even one"

You: "She remember dad's face"
You gotta be a crack head.

You do understand that you can know someone’s face and have never met them right? Sarada never met Karin and she knew her face right? We could even talk real life, me & you both know Kishi’s face but have never met him right?

HOw TF do you know the face of someone you've never met?
Lmao logout! XD

You can look at a picture and memorize a face without having ever met the person in real life? My parents have a picture of my great grandfather and I walked past it everyday so I know what what his face looks like becuase I have a picture to reference him! Never met him but I still know his face.

That's not the definition of abandonment.
Yes it is.

NH fans always living in the past.

But your such a hypocrite and is cancerous, you dead ass advocating that Sasuke is a bad father based off of the past while ignoring the current realtionship Sasuke has with his daughter now.

Wrong as always. Bolt already got his dad's attention in the Chunnin Exams
Boruto didn’t think he had his attention just as he didn’t think Naruto cared about him, sounds very similar.

which see both when Naruto sends him an email
Which is the point of Boruto’s frustration!

His father was in the same village as him but wouldn’t attend his daughters birthday in person or congratulate him in person, plain dumb!

He wasn't busy, if he was, Naruto wouldn't have told him to go visit his family once in a while. But Sasuke said no.
He was busy, which is why he disappearing instantly and curbing Naruto for the millionth time.

Because I am right.
We’d have to be in the fanfic section.

Sasuke is the definition of a dead beat. No finacial support, no emotional support, no contact, no care, just pump and dump as they say.
(1) you don’t know if Sasuke is finically supporting them or not, that’s your assumption, ninjas get paid for missions (it’s a taxable career). (2) Sasuke is there for emotional support and has always been, Sarada just didn’t know it but she understands now being that Sasuke used his own mouth to explain that. (3) the pump and dumb shit is corny, you losing it,.

Clones are the same as the original in all aspects.

That’s not what narutos daughter thinks, she was hurt and disappointed the her pappy sent a clone. You can read right and see?

Then why do you keep bringing up Bolt and Himawari's birthdays?
Because it ended like this becuase of Naruto...

Wow, forehead tap. True affection!
Yup! Its the authors own words!

i don’t remember Naruto trying to kill Bolt, Bolt not knowing his dad's face, questioning his mother's marriage, questioning where his dad is or if he cares for him, or resorting to running away just to see him
You don’t recall that becuase it didn’t happen to Boruto.

Ending/Opening is meaningless.
Then let’s use actual footage.

Memes are meaningless if the openings are XD

Anyway I’m done with your cancerous non productive trolling ass.

Bye Made In China, it was fun dragging you as always!