Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never saw it this way.

Sarada is a Uchiha from his father. He has his blood. Right?

Uchiha = Sharingan.

Sarada has potential for Sharingan which already has. She can unlock also Mangekyo Sharingan.
But if she has the Mangekyo then she will eventually get blind and that is what I always thougt.

BUT !!

Sasuke is not a normal Uchiha !!
Sasuke has Rinnegan, Sasuke has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Sasuke has Rinnesharingan.

And it is his Eyes, not just some eyes that was given to him like Nagato. Which means that in his DNA has the gene to past to the next generations something more than a Sharingan.

This might be the clue for Sarada not lose sight. Nagato did not have in his genes something related to the rinnegan. Madara did have it but never had a Kid.

This is something new. Maybe she could unlock from Sharingan to Eternal Mangekyo or even further.

What do you think?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I just don't see why some people think she'll go blind after unlocking MS as if the author would handicap her that badly for using her powers. If she does go blind it'll only be temporary until the plot requires her to be at her best. That said Itachi had his Ms for years without going blind. Sasuke went blind quickly because he had to fight Kage level shinobi after Kage shinobi back to back. We shouldn't put circumstances like that towards Sarada until it actually happens.

Anything is possible in the new manga. Sarada could use her byakugou to regenerate her eye sight or maybe she'll use a new ninja tech from going blind either way I don't see it happening at least not permanently

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be true since he have six paths chakra and Indra with MS had no known eye issue's(?) so maybe Sarada won't either.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Sarada will get a power boost so that she can keep up with the future top tier alien threat that will be present in the series

she has to or she will be a new Sakura of Team 7

Sakura eventually became a sannin level ninja but Naruto and Sasuke were long gone facing an alien threat

similarly Mitsuki is basically a gentic monster while Boruto is tied into some alien power story

She need MS, she needs Rinnegan, she may even need RinneSharringan or she won't make it when Boruto eventually goes towards his destiny of being the Pinnacle that Momo and Toneri foresaw

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that Sarada will get a power boost so that she can keep up with the future top tier alien threat that will be present in the series

Sakura eventually became a sannin level ninja but Naruto and Sasuke were long gone facing an alien threat

similarly Mitsuki is basically a gentic monster while Boruto is tied into some alien power story

She need MS, she needs Rinnegan, she may even need RinneSharringan or she won't make it when Boruto eventually goes towards his destiny of being the Pinnacle that Momo and Toneri foresaw
You act like sage mode is gonna be enough for Mitsuki to go against Otsutsuki's when Boruto will most likely need his doujutsu his seal and whatever else the series decide to give him.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigh... who knows?

I've already pointed this out the moment her character was revealed, still disappointed on how it was never clarified who her blood mother is, still gonna say it's Karin.

Now regardless on who her mother is, Sasuke possesses a rinnegan and basically it would be the Hagoromo route where Indra had an EMS. So I'd say that Sarada's MS is actually an EMS and would not become blind.

If she did, there's a reason Naruto kept the Shins around. Also Orochimaru can just whip out doujutsus anyways. But who needs godlike powers when you have those gadgets. Still wondering about how they managed to get the absorption jutsu.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You act like sage mode is gonna be enough for Mitsuki to go against Otsutsuki's when Boruto will most likely need his doujutsu his seal and whatever else the series decide to give him.
nah I think Orochi put some secret things into Mitsuki

some alien things

that and Orochi knows more then a ton of people on what is going on

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logically Sarada should go blind once she overuses her MS but since she's a uchiha she'll get the plot armor and asspull power ups to be relevant.
Maybe Byakugou will counter the MS blindness. Or possibly since she is the daughter of Indra's reincarnation the MS blindness thing doesn't apply to her.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah I think Orochi put some secret things into Mitsuki

some alien things

that and Orochi knows more then a ton of people on what is going on
In this crap of an anime/manga Danzo was the one that knew more than any one.

Where would Orochimaru even get DNA from an Otsutsuki anyway? All the known one's died in other dimensions.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In this crap of an anime/manga Danzo was the one that knew more than any one.

Where would Orochimaru even get DNA from an Otsutsuki anyway? All the known one's died in other dimensions.
lol how did Danzou get Kaguya DNA for the NUE? :sdo:

Orochi having new cells is way easier for him since it has been 15 years since the defeat of Kaguya

he made Shin when Danzou was still alive and likely when he (Orochi) was working for ROOT

Danzou apparently was doing Kaguya dimension stuff before his death so Orochimaru having more Kagiya things beyond White Zetsu cells isn't as far fetched

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Byakugou will counter the MS blindness. Or possibly since she is the daughter of Indra's reincarnation the MS blindness thing doesn't apply to her.
Lets see. Byakugou is supposed to heal injuries not cure blindness and the daughter of Indra's reincarnation would definitely be an asspull considering Sasuke an Indra transmigrant himself was on the verge of blindness from MS overuse.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see. Byakugou is supposed to heal injuries not cure blindness and the daughter of Indra's reincarnation would definitely be an asspull considering Sasuke an Indra transmigrant himself was on the verge of blindness from MS overuse.
Yes you hate Sarada...Boruto greatness blah blah blah. It’s an asspull for Sarada when she enevitably gets a powerful to stay on par with Boruto,

But I’m sure because Boruto is so great every powerup he gets from this point on will be to his hard work and triumphs over every major villain, because no way anything he has now or will obtain is due to plot right? Did I leave anything out?

By the way Byakugou is regenerative as in recovery of lost limbs and organs...like damaged eyes. So it would make a solid reason to at least postpone or delay blindness from overuse of MS.

OT: True she has potential. She comes from good stalk. I just hope her eventual powerup is something more unique than the typical Sharingan powerups we’ve all grown accustomed to. But at the same time hopefully it won’t be too outlandish either.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes you hate Sarada...Boruto greatness blah blah blah. It’s an asspull for Sarada when she enevitably gets a powerful to stay on par with Boruto,

But I’m sure because Boruto is so great every powerup he gets from this point on will be to his hard work and triumphs over every major villain, because no way anything he has now or will obtain is due to plot right? Did I leave anything out?

By the way Byakugou is regenerative as in recovery of lost limbs and organs...like damaged eyes. So it would make a solid reason to at least postpone or delay blindness from overuse of MS.

OT: True she has potential. She comes from good stalk. I just hope her eventual powerup is something more unique than the typical Sharingan powerups we’ve all grown accustomed to. But at the same time hopefully it won’t be too outlandish either.
@Bold Why all the hate lol? It makes you look insecure when I just gave a logical opinion based on what the manga says about the MS overuse and it gradually losing its light from overuse. I doubt the deterioration of ones vision could even be considered an actual damage or injury.

Even when the MS user goes blind the eyes look normal without any sign of damage so I don't get how one could equate a gradual decline in one's eyesight from overuse as injury. Well maybe Sarada fans could pass it on as such to deny the obvious asspull byakugou regeneration to countering the MS blindness if that ever happens that is and then cry about Boruto's powers and him being a genius and a prodigy lol.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Logically Sarada should go blind once she overuses her MS
That's true.
but since she's a uchiha she'll get the plot armor and asspull power ups to be relevant.
As far as I remember, you said that the uchihas aren't relevant at all, what makes you believe that she's gonna get a power up just for being an Uchiha now?

@bold
Well, I mean, if you're fine with the "asspull" power ups Boruto's getting right now, you shouldn't have a problem with the others getting some too.

OT: Of course she is, she will eventually show us her true powers and huge potential.

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You act like Sakura was the worst of team 7,
Sakura is the best of team 7
Sakura with any of Naruto or Sasuke power up would be significantly stronger
Sarada is Sakura with Sasukes ability which is why she is so powerful with a single tomoe

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As far as I remember, you said that the uchihas aren't relevant at all, what makes you believe that she's gonna get a power up just for being an Uchiha now?
Well either she gets it or goes blind. I doubt they'd make one of the MCs blind fodder and her being an uchiha means it'll most probably an asspull power up. Hope this clears it up for you...:coffee:

@bold
Well, I mean, if you're fine with the "asspull" power ups Boruto's getting right now, you shouldn't have a problem with the others getting some too.
What asspull power ups is Boruto getting?