Sarada is going to be deadly after a 5+ year time skip.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hungry.

OT: I'm pretty sure she's gonna surpass Sasuke and become a much better (overall) shinobi.
How do you get any better than Sauce the boss? What he is able to do with a limited chakra reserve is godly. If it weren't for Naruto's opness he would be the undisputed best since Hashirama and Madara.

Reactions: Uchihajin Sasuke

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not demote her to just being a pretty face she's always gonna be a badass. I like to think that she has some asspull potential although it's more subtle. I think it's the glasses making her look a little more mature than her age but there is no explanation for her being so strong. Plz don't say that it's because her sharingan makes her really strong because im gonna call asspull. A pre-mangekyo sharingan should not boost physical strength like that. She got all that from one tomoe.!? Asspull.. and then she masters chidori off panel... She may as well bust out tsukyomi next chapter. To make it in the next gen you gotta have a little bit more unpredictability.
I dunno, it depends on how Kodachi writes her. As for her being this strong, then yes she is. She has perfect chakra control (Sakura's) and the Sharingan. The two together give you the ability to learn any jutsu (except KKG and special condition jutsu). Kakashi made that clear when he was teaching chakra control to Naruto and Sasuke. And the Sharingan allows seeing in slow motion as well as hypnosis. None of those powers are ass pull. She uses it like an Uchiha should use their Sharingan, while other Uchiha were nerfed due to plot. As for learning g Chidori and other jutsu, then that happens off screen. The author doesn't care enough to write panels of characters learning jutsu or studying, unless they're Buritto. It's one big Buritto D ride fest. Even with Burrito he didn't show him learning gale palm, surging sea, his lightning jutsu, he off screened it. And we know that was blatant asspull, unlike Sarada's, since he doesn't have Sharingan or her level of chakra control. Anything Buritto pulls is an asspull (MC and gets screen time), anything anybody else shows is acceptable (off screened so we don't know what's happening).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I
I dunno, it depends on how Kodachi writes her. As for her being this strong, then yes she is. She has perfect chakra control (Sakura's) and the Sharingan. The two together give you the ability to learn any jutsu (except KKG and special condition jutsu). Kakashi made that clear when he was teaching chakra control to Naruto and Sasuke. And the Sharingan allows seeing in slow motion as well as hypnosis. None of those powers are ass pull. She uses it like an Uchiha should use their Sharingan, while other Uchiha were nerfed due to plot. As for learning g Chidori and other jutsu, then that happens off screen. The author doesn't care enough to write panels of characters learning jutsu or studying, unless they're Buritto. It's one big Buritto D ride fest. Even with Burrito he didn't show him learning gale palm, surging sea, his lightning jutsu, he off screened it. And we know that was blatant asspull, unlike Sarada's, since he doesn't have Sharingan or her level of chakra control. Anything Buritto pulls is an asspull (MC and gets screen time), anything anybody else shows is acceptable (off screened so we don't know what's happening).
Boruto's chakra control is off the charts because of his parents too. Naruto had the best chakra control out of Sasuke and Sakura plus he's a hyuga. He was born with three chakra natures... He might be part bijuu like a human chakra beast and that's why he's so good with chakra.
Post automatically merged:

everyone betrayed me exept drogge he is teh only kisame of my tobidara clan who never betrayed me....

LOSER DECEIVERS!!!...
Can I join the Tobidara club.? He's so overpowered.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I

Boruto's chakra control is off the charts because of his parents too. Naruto had the best chakra control out of Sasuke and Sakura plus he's a hyuga. He was born with three chakra natures... He might be part bijuu like a human chakra beast and that's why he's so good with chakra.

Lmao, RSM Naruto needed 3 arms in Ashura avatar to make a rasen shuriken and Sasuke had chakra control equal to Hagoromo.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, RSM Naruto needed 3 arms in Ashura avatar to make a rasen shuriken and Sasuke had chakra control equal to Hagoromo.
Yeah he made a clone of Kurama and fused them together because he was putting so much chakra into his jutsu that him and Kurama couldn't contain it in normal avatar mode. Then he made a tailed beast ball in one hand and a giant rasenshuriken in the other simultaneously. Naruto has been using Kyuubi chakra since birth.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I

No he doesn't and it's ass. Sakura is the only character born with perfect chakra control it is like a KKG for her. She passed that onto Sarada, Buritto can't ever compare. And no he wasn't born with three natures unless that is stated in the manga/stats etc. I agree Buritto is mongrel with animal mixed in there.

• Love
Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he doesn't and it's ass. Sakura is the only character born with perfect chakra control it is like a KKG for her. She passed that onto Sarada, Buritto can't ever compare. And no he wasn't born with three natures unless that is stated in the manga/stats etc. I agree Buritto is mongrel with animal mixed in there.
He learned rasengan in two days. He's talented beyond what anyone would expect of him. Burrito is like a force of nature. Whats his chakra natures? Wind, Lighting, Water he could be a storm, ice, light, and shadow release user right now. I like it when they surprise us with jutsu and Boruto is great for that because of the greatness he makes happen.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good commend lama u have serve sakura/saradabase well

• Wow
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He learned rasengan in two days. He's talented beyond what anyone would expect of him. Burrito is like a force of nature. Whats his chakra natures? Wind, Lighting, Water he could be a storm, ice, light, and shadow release user right now. I like it when they surprise us with jutsu and Boruto is great for that because of the greatness he makes happen.
No he didn't, and even then he ass pulled one he wasn't training. There's a reason he decided to cheat, it's because he sucks at learning jutsu, but excels at ass pulling. You said he was born with 3, using 3 (ass pull since he said he doesn't train) and being born with 3 are two different things.

• Haha
Reactions: LightSo6p