Sarada is going to be deadly after a 5+ year time skip.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She’s already accomplished so much and gotten much stronger (on her own dime) in less then a year+, imagine what she’s going to be able to do with a half/full decade of training.

Godly bihhhhh.

bye :win:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s already accomplished so much and gotten much stronger (on her own dime) in less then a year+, imagine what she’s going to be able to do with a half/full decade of training.

Godly bihhhhh.

bye :win:
I think they should just do the time skip now and tell the story to a critical point, then go back in time to tell how it got to that point. Basically just do the prologue right now out of nowhere and then tell the story from the point of the time skip. When the time comes for the prologue just tell the story from a different perspective. Sarada solos

Reactions: Melanin

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno, they may turn her into a damsel and introduce bikini battles. However, she is the only character who doesn't need to rely on ghost alien ass pull to be overpowered. Mitsuki can be OP, but chooses to be just a Buritto lover.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno, they may turn her into a damsel and introduce bikini battles. However, she is the only character who doesn't need to rely on ghost alien ass pull to be overpowered. Mitsuki can be OP, but chooses to be just a Buritto lover.
Let's not demote her to just being a pretty face she's always gonna be a badass. I like to think that she has some asspull potential although it's more subtle. I think it's the glasses making her look a little more mature than her age but there is no explanation for her being so strong. Plz don't say that it's because her sharingan makes her really strong because im gonna call asspull. A pre-mangekyo sharingan should not boost physical strength like that. She got all that from one tomoe.!? Asspull.. and then she masters chidori off panel... She may as well bust out tsukyomi next chapter. To make it in the next gen you gotta have a little bit more unpredictability.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's not demote her to just being a pretty face she's always gonna be a badass. I like to think that she has some asspull potential although it's more subtle. I think it's the glasses making her look a little more mature than her age but there is no explanation for her being so strong. Plz don't say that it's because her sharingan makes her really strong because im gonna call asspull. A pre-mangekyo sharingan should not boost physical strength like that. She got all that from one tomoe.!? Asspull.. and then she masters chidori off panel... She may as well bust out tsukyomi next chapter. To make it in the next gen you gotta have a little bit more unpredictability.
You don't know what an ass pull is. She's far removed and free from it. Her power comes from the Sharingan abilities and her chakra control (part 1 Kakashi confirmed chakra control makes learning jutsu easier). Chidori was pbvious since she's Sasuke's faughter and doesn't get panel time to show her training.

I'm hungry.

OT: I'm pretty sure she's gonna surpass Sasuke and become a much better (overall) shinobi.

Lol.

I dunno, she is like Indra (son of thw rinnegan user), so could be naturally OP.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't know what an ass pull is. She's far removed and free from it. Her power comes from the Sharingan abilities and her chakra control (part 1 Kakashi confirmed chakra control makes learning jutsu easier). Chidori was pbvious since she's Sasuke's faughter and doesn't get panel time to show her training.
Before Sarada noone got superhuman strength from activating sharingan. Its chakra control alright emphasis on TROL because there is no explanation at all nobody even acts like its unusual.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before Sarada noone got superhuman strength from activating sharingan. Its chakra control alright emphasis on TROL because there is no explanation at all nobody even acts like its unusual.
Why would they act as if it's unusual since she's Sakura's daughter. If she had used it without her learning it from Sakura they would've been like when did she learn that. She didn't get it from the Sharingan, she just realised she could use it better with the Sharingan, when she used it. Anyway, I said perfect chakra + Sharingan means you go beyond the potential of even the best ninja.

Kakashi say this about chakra control, bottom right panel.
You must be registered for see images

Sarada has that control and the Sharingan, that would put her tiers above others in talent and potential.