Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a shitty interaction and the whole thing felt 100% forced. Why do fans feel the need to ruin the series with redudant pairing discussions especially when they're uncalled for?

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a shitty interaction and the whole thing felt 100% forced. Why do fans feel the need to ruin the series with redudant pairing discussions especially when they're uncalled for?
I can only speak for myself. The reason is that i am mentally challenged.

It is also clear that Sarada was just being nice. :)

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter feels like a bore fest already. Sarada being there doesn't make it any better.
I know what you mean. They are just showing everyone being kind for when Kawaki backstabs happen the audience will be very shocked and 123fire will say the manga is dark. Spam of the panels will happen, alongside with those puny blood gifs, it will be a glorious day for Borutards.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't matter except if it rustles jimmies(which it has):)

I dont think pairings should be a focus of an already sub standard manga.

Edit: BoruMitsu vs BoruSumi vote 2 incoming:nosebleed::nosebleed:

Last edited:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'My goal is to become Hokage...'
'Like the seventh Hokage'
'If you encounter any difficulties.. don't hesitate to ask for help. I'll help however I can.'

^_^ It's just rough translation, and I don't know what it has to do with pairing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At least it has a direction and plot unlike DBS u hypocrite
This fool, every manga/anime has a plot direction(save for maybe gintama? I don’t watch but from what I read that’s kind of how it’s structured, self contained stories within each episode and not much overarching) it’s whether that direction and plot are good or well
Executed that’s the question. At least talk your shit correctly if your gonna do so much of it

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SasuSaku 2.0 :lmao:
That was so weak. I'll give you some advice to improve your efforts. If you're going to troll you need substantial content to work with. With what this chapter gave, you in no way have even a sliver of material to work with. Thus your SasuSaku comparison seems forced and uncalled for. Which results in people not being able to take you seriously in general. This is especially bad because when you actually do have notable content to twist up to your liking, people will recall the forced comparisons, and think, "oh it's just that guy with his/her bs again." Then they will move on, unbothered.

Reactions: Melanin

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was so weak. I'll give you some advice to improve your efforts. If you're going to troll you need substantial content to work with. With what this chapter gave, you in no way have even a sliver of material to work with. Thus your SasuSaku comparison seems forced and uncalled for. Which results in people not being able to take you seriously in general. This is especially bad because when you actually do have notable content to twist up to your liking, people will recall the forced comparisons, and think, "oh it's just that guy with his/her bs again." Then they will move on, unbothered.
And yet here you are, bothered :sigar: